IC7 Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

betrayor

jumpmann
Yeah I was at the DC forums earlier and almost barfed at that.

H. S. 6
Well that kinda sucks.

Templares
The finale seems . . . . underwhelming.

Thunderstrike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401761
stick out tongue

By the bye, why the hell would they keep SBP around. He's a pretty sucky villain.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401761
stick out tongue

By the bye, why the hell would they keep SBP around. He's a pretty sucky villain.

Because, unlike a lot of DC villains, he is a legitimate physical threat to not only the top tier characters in DC but also to entire teams of said characters. Besides if they killed him off they'd just have to come up with an explanation on how he was resurrected the next time they wanted to use him.

Thunderstrike
Good point. I still think he sucks though. Complete and total emo kid.

Kool-Aid
Awe thats so cool.

SBP carving a S in his chest thats great.

The Joker part was cool too.

I can't wait to get this.....and I'm pissed I read it.........but I couldn't help it.

Grimm22
I donno, im not as overwhelmed as I was with IC #4 and IC #6.

Still I think the actual comic will make it seem better than just a description.

eleveninches
I cant wait for him to get out

eleveninches
SbP is awesome!

grey fox
...and they ruined a good series with a shitty ending.

Mider
alex death sounds lame sad isnt this guy suppose to be uber powerful? they should have tossed the spectre in this battle just for kicks.

eleveninches
So he survived the collapse of a multiverse, but he couldnt survive the joker?

And I thought that the alex that was seen by the society was nothing more than a mere hologram

Morridini
So, nothing about Pariah??
Even though Alex Luthor knew Pariah is immortal and indestructible he tried to kill him by shooting him (he knew Pariah survived collapsing Universes and everything else thrown at him, yet tried to kill him with a gun, what was that about?). I always expected him to at least show p sometime during the rest of the Crisis.

Juntai
JOKER SAVES THE UNIVERSE!?

BEST IDEA EVER!

Doctor SKank
This sounds so cool .... Flying through Stars .... Joker killing Alex .... Superboy Prime capable of surving the big nang ? OMG smile

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
...and they ruined a good series with a shitty ending.

I love it when people judge a book without even reading it yet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.