who is the top dog with two minuts of prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who better with 20 minuts of prep batman or prof.x ? lol I decided to switch it to 20 minuts

spideycarnage
REED

capt it up
Originally posted by spideycarnage
REED
it between batman and prof.x

spideycarnage
reed LOL, JUST KIDDING..batman of course.

capt it up
Originally posted by spideycarnage
reed LOL, JUST KIDDING..batman of course.
naw u be surrpized. prof.x could literaly go through 1,000's of battle simulation in his head before bat man went through 2

Black Rob
No it's Wolverine right capt? naughty

capt it up
Originally posted by Black Rob
No it's Wolverine right capt? naughty
not funny......actauly that was not even witty. u should go in the corner and think about what u did

Rick/Genis
How would going through battle simulations in his head help him in a fight he has in 20 minutes? Just curious, because Batman can walk... seems a bit of a dissadvantage. The moment batman finds something to help him not get effected by Charles' Psychic attacks he automatically wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
How would going through battle simulations in his head help him in a fight he has in 20 minutes? Just curious, because Batman can walk... seems a bit of a dissadvantage. The moment batman finds something to help him not get effected by Charles' Psychic attacks he automatically wins.
the fights not between thses two it who could sue prep better if they both had 20 minuts.

going over 1,000 of battle simulation in ur head and knowing how likly u are to win doing each of the fallowing simulation is amzaing use full

Rick/Genis
so... based JUST on prep time? I'm confused as to the point of the thread...

superkronick92
batman because x wont be able to get out of the mansion in 2 min.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
so... based JUST on prep time? I'm confused as to the point of the thread...
two see who realy is better with prep. who in peoples oppion would use the 20 minuts of prep betetr prof.x or batman

srankmissingnin
With two minutes of prep the best thing for Batman to do is read over his life insurance policy...

CM-Shazam
would prof x need any prep w cerebro

TheKahn
As much as I hate the concept of prep time, I think the easy answer is Batman. What would old cueball's prep consist of anyway? Thinking about the fight? I'm sure that somewhere in his damn near inexhaustible bat-cave Bats has some device to protect himself from high-end telepaths. Chuck is screwed in this fight.

Darth Kal-El
Wait....so Xavier isn't allowed to mind attack Batman?

capt it up
this is not a fight im just wondering who in 20 minuts time if there not fighting eachother is just better with prep.

Darth Kal-El
Well they're both very intelligent. One's a professor and pracitcally headmaster of a mutant school, the other is a chairman of a billiondollar company. One is special in psionic fields and science. THe other is special in science and technology. I've no clue but i think Xavier would tkae the edge.

superman41082
Originally posted by capt it up
not funny......actauly that was not even witty. u should go in the corner and think about what u did

LOL

I say Batman simply because as Proff X may be able to simulate whatever, he doesn't have the interpretation or comprehension combat skills of Bats. Bats could to one simulation and understand 2ce as much as the Proff doing 1000. Batman would be more thrifty with the information than Proff would....

Tron
One came up with a plan to take down his nearly god-like teammates. I think that says something by itself.wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Tron
One came up with a plan to take down his nearly god-like teammates. I think that says something by itself.wink
the other took down danger who was able to take out his x-men. also danger did not have a known weakness such as superman.

elephant_man
keep it real. The flash. in two minutes he'd of passed the speed force by lightyears, having the density and mass of the universe in a single punch.

hitemup
how do you get picslike u guyz have

hitemup
in two minutes prep, superman. he'll fly lightspeed to the sun, get even more powerful, come back and kill anyone with his lasers, speed and strenght.

Thunderstrike
I thought this was between Batman and Professor X?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.