That was close!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mysterious Man
Don't know how to say this,but today while I was driving home from work,I was nearly caught up in a car crash!The guys in the two cars were both turning in opposite lanes,one was going too fast and flipped then hit the other who was making the opposite turn,then the one who flipped nearly hit me!Literally stopped right infront of me,If I hadn't been paying attention I wouldve ran right into him!Luckily the one guy got out with minor scrapes, but the other guy in the flipped car infront of me was trapped along with his friend in the front part of the car(and man, was that car totaled!).I ran to the Police Station(accident happened one block away from it),then the cops called the FD,and I ,luckily had a crowbar in my trunk and managed to pry open both front doors,but I couldn't get the guys out(damn seatbelts were jammed),but I waited for the FD(those guys take forever!),and they got them out safely(only minor cuts and bruses on them,one had alittle head trauma ,but they're fine now).I'm alittle shaken by it,but I'm okay. wink

Koala MeatPie
FD = Fire Department.

FD has the jaws Of Life.

Thats Cool, Never see those things happen, But thats cool, witness and active aprt.

JaehSkywalker
oh ok... you had luck...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.