SaTsu's Sketchbook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
Alright.. I have 3 pieces to kick this off with for now.. more on the way.. unless my hand gets eaten by a shark and I have to learn to draw with my feet or something... blink.. ok so on with the drawings...

For this one.. me and a few friends (who also happen to draw) have decided to make matrix versions of ourselves just for kicks.. perhaps even a comic down the line if we stop being lazy

this is of the matrix me "Satosa"

SaTsuJiN
this next one is of the "satsu jedi" series (the star wars version of my alter ego who goes master hopping in order to enhance his knowledge in all aspects of the force).. I call it "Time for a new master"
done with a pilot pen

SaTsuJiN
k.. this one I did entirely with ballpoint pen.. just for the sake of shading practice.. plus I wanted to remix an outfit I did a while ago for a character in highschool.. o_o

S.S
Real nice the shading's great.........thumb up

Smodden
i like the liney one...big grin

Lovely Murder
great !

SaTsuJiN
sketched up an outfit for my friends pso (phantasy star online) character.. the sleeve straps are ripped to show his unbridled nature, as he is the dark version of said character

Lovely Murder
i love the hair smile

SaTsuJiN
Thank you happy

Next up... Aeris Gainsborough

Lana
Aeris! eek!

SaTsuJiN
I'm sorta so so on this next one... it came out unexpectedly ok considering the amount of time I spent on it...yet I'm not 100% satisfied with the drawing as a whole..

Hwoarang - Tekken 3 outfit

SaTsuJiN
Tina Branford (aka Terra Branford) - Final Fantasy 6

SaTsuJiN
Sorry for not posting stuff in here lately, I 'am' sortof drawing.. its just that either I'm helping friends flesh out ideas for their characters (which out of courtesy I'm not going to post) or I dont find what I'm drawing post worthy (i.e. crap)

so here goes a few that (as far as I can recall) I havent shown happy

Terry Bogard - Portrait
I'm trying to learn his outfit so I can draw him in a full body pose

SaTsuJiN
Ryu
I drew this for a friend who had asked me a very long time ago to draw him for her, but we stopped talking til just recently.. so I decided to honor the request

SaTsuJiN
Mockup
A friends jedi character... my version of it anyways.. he had later shown me the way he drew it

SaTsuJiN
Reconstruction
showing more behind my previous concept.. Although I'm not satisfied with the mechanical parts inside the hand itself

WillUEvrGiv^
I really like your drawings very well shaded and great details

Roulette
Excellent drawings SaTsuJiN!^-^

'specially that Hwoarang one.....I love Tekkendroolio

masterkit
Wow your stuff Is Amazing

Phazon
Damn, You ROCK! rock

Phazon
And Now you must DIE! evil face

Sub-Zero_Master
I like Hwoarang and Terry their awesome and my Fav-Characters in their games!!! GOOD JOB!!! smile

SaTsuJiN
Thanks all big grin

soz for the infrequent adds.. but I setup a deviant art account
( http://satosa.deviantart.com/ )

however I'll still post some of my stuff here for those that dont feel like going there smile

This was a face I drew during a car-ride to my sisters

pencil and then finishing touches with marker

justjakk
hey dude, have you seen the Fatal Fury movies? I you have, i would like to see your take on the female from number 2 i think its is. yanno about the armour of mars. She sacrifices herself to safe Terry from her brothers attack. Then Terry uses the burn knuckles technique to defeat the now wounded armour of mars. Then he like goes all blue and stuff. But anyways, I would like to see you draw her. I think you can do it.

EDIT

be proud of me, i did the homework. her name is Sulia

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Thanks all big grin

soz for the infrequent adds.. but I setup a deviant art account
( http://satosa.deviantart.com/ )

however I'll still post some of my stuff here for those that dont feel like going there smile

This was a face I drew during a car-ride to my sisters

pencil and then finishing touches with marker That's some good stuff.

SaTsuJiN
sketched and inked this one during multiple car rides.. so I applied accented edges filter to smooth it over

(and sure, I'd like to try sulia... theres not enough good reference
pics of her.. so I'll have to go out and snag FF : Motion Picture on DvD or something)

Samus' Descent

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's some good stuff.

thankya smile

~Forever*Alone~
niceness of super awsomly good drawings...

would you illustrate a childrens book i have to write? its not being published or anything...

SaTsuJiN
Silence in Retaliation

I drew this in MS Paint, and then took it over to Photoshop where I used the smudge tool to smooth out all of the lines by hand

IceJaw
Whoa!

Pretty hard to believe you used MS paint but Photoshop can sure do wonders.

ThePittman
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Silence in Retaliation

I drew this in MS Paint, and then took it over to Photoshop where I used the smudge tool to smooth out all of the lines by hand Not too bad smile

Pandemoniac
Nice! Good anatomy in all those pics, well done & realistic. Keep it up!

SaTsuJiN
thankya kindly big grin

SaTsuJiN
Mutant Wombat's "Origin"

a sketch I did of an artists character at deviant art

xXxghostgirlxXx
wow nice shading
xXx

SaTsuJiN
Unholypaladinstudios' Avatar Ares

my version of another DA artists character, Ares

higher res version is at my DA page

SaTsuJiN
I'll post some oldies just for the sake of content (cuz I do draw alot but I dont consider sketches as things worth putting up)

Assassin
This was done as a request by a KMC member.. dunno if they liked it or not

SaTsuJiN
Azrael
Done for a friend who is a fan of this character.. I think he liked it

SaTsuJiN
Azrael - Rogue-Sith Apprentice

A friends fan-character done in my style

SaTsuJiN
Battlegrounds - Command

A drawing I did of my paladin from world of warcraft invoking the seal of command, to convey an idea to the wow forums for having seal graphics above your character

SaTsuJiN
Dark Chief

I figured theres a dark samus.. so it would be interesting to try a dark chief

SaTsuJiN
The Resolute Apprentice

Part of the satsu jedi series.. he has resolved and moves to seek his full potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.