DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swirly Girl
Setting: The Ruined Dantooine Courtyard...

Teh Winz0rZ?

Deception
Exar Kun = DN Luke and Darth Traya > Ulic.

Im predicting Ulic goes down quickly, then Traya and Luke gangrape Kun.

Swirly Girl
Meh, I don't see how Traya would help in the fight between Luke and Kun.

Deception
Perhaps, but she can prove to be too much, after Kun defeats Luke.

A battle between Kun and Luke is likely to drain them, so regardless of the victor between Luke and Kun, Traya will take Kun out even if he defeats Luke.

IKC
It's highly unlikely that Traya can beat even a fatigued Kun, and I think you greatly underestimate Ulic Qel-Droma.

Swirly Girl
Yes, Ulic can destroy Traya if he gets close, but if not.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Yes, Ulic can destroy Traya if he gets close, but if not.
Traya is like a female Kadann... her powers seem to be more... metaphysical in nature.

Deception
Well if Ulic kills Traya then Luke is doomed.

Kun will beat Luke, but he wont curbstomp Luke, a fight between those two will certainly drain the them to a state that a Sith Lord has a good chance of defeating Luke or Traya.

Its like Ragnos taking down Sadow and Simus then facing Luke and Sidious

darthsith19
Luke and Traya win. Traya could just instikill Ulic, or kill in a duel. Luke could probably beat Kun, if not he'd hold off Kun until Traya killed Ulic and then Luke and Traya together kill Kun.

jollyjim311
Traya could take out Ulic with the force pretty fast, probably. While Luke is fighting Kun. Together Traya and Luke rip Kun apart.

Darth Aain
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Traya could take out Ulic with the force pretty fast, probably. While Luke is fighting Kun. Together Traya and Luke rip Kun apart.

X2 mate!

Darth_Glentract
Exar and Ulic should form a much better team then Luke and Traya AND they have the raw power on their side. Exar and Ulic win, but one of them probably dies.

Lightsnake
Luke slaughters Kun. He's faster, knows more of the Force, plus his numerous techniques, things he can bring into the battle...plus, by DN? Kun's got no chance.

IKC
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Luke slaughters Kun. He's faster, knows more of the Force, plus his numerous techniques, things he can bring into the battle...plus, by DN? Kun's got no chance.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4175/unsupportedass6ke.jpg

Lightsnake
IKC, stopping posting your current favorite book and try to respond.

I see no attempts to deal with your superhero knowing far less, being far slower, never demonstrating a command of the force near to what Luke has...And Ulic, what's his claim to fame, beaitng Satal Keto?

IKC
IKC, stopping posting your current favorite book and try to respond.

I see no attempts to deal with your superhero knowing far less, being far slower, never demonstrating a command of the force near to what Luke has...And Ulic, what's his claim to fame, beaitng Satal Keto?

I heard wittier replies in grade school.

You see no attempts because you're unable to establish your points. Why should I bother arguing under a false premise?

Spouting off your worthless opinion doesn't constitute an argument.

Lightsnake
I met smarter people there, too. Your argument consists of "He wins because he has a ponytail/I say so." And hypocrisy now. "My opinion means something because Kun is COOL!"

Luke moves far faster than we've ever seen Kun move, has become a pure and complete conduit to the Force, demonstrates mastery of the Force that can toss around star ships far bigger than any from Kun's era, destroy Sith artifacts with the force, can commune with crystals-and from Planet of Twilight, the more farther the mind is from sentience, more power required- heals his body in Dark Empire, uses a lightning attack that instantly kills his opponent, knows the greatest powers of the Jedi, has been described as a titan of the light, the greatest champion of the light, a divinity, a demigod, his raw power hit the Crew of Eclipse when he fought Palpatine, freezing them in their tracks, their duel was felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy, he took out Brakiss without trying and Brakiss could manipulate solar flares for fun, he's moved around dovin bassal black holes, hid planets from view, eased down out of control star destroyers and his skills were described to increase tenfold in several years after ROTJ...And he kills one of the top black ops teams in the galaxy with a saber toss, creates full shields of the force to block AT AT shot,s brings down an AT AT with the force, is part of a triumvirate that channels the lightside in its full power, blocks shots from star ships with the force, creates illusions that can last indefinite amounts of time, use techniques to destroy an opponents motion and body functions, Malacia, Morichro, Quey'tek, it described as a pure maelstrom of force energy...

IKC
I met smarter people there, too. Your argument consists of "He wins because he has a ponytail/I say so." And hypocrisy now. "My opinion means something because Kun is COOL!"

Strawman argument, logical fallacy. Ad hominem, logical fallacy. Circumstantial ad hominem, logical fallacy. Red herring, logical fallacy.

Huh. Four in three sentences.

Feat wars!

Luke moves faster than "we've ever seen Kun move?" - Got any proof? Or is it just your unsupported assumptions rearing their ugly heads?

"Becomes a conduit" - And this means what? That he can do so at will? And this somehow ensures his victory? Doubtful at best.

"Can toss starships" - No, not really. His students gathered and tossed back the Knight Hammer by pooling their powers and using the temples on Yavin IV.

"Destroy Sith artifacts" - And? Do I have to remind you that Kun's 4000 year old, weakened, half-mad spirit destroyed a Jedi artifact with the Force?

"Can commune with crystals" - And this says what about his power, again? Oh, nothing? I thought so. Somehow I very much doubt that Planet of Twilight is the book in which he communicates with crystals, given how you're prone to constructing amalgamations of questionable sources to make them say what you want them to say.

How is that more impressive than Kun's control of the entire Senate, by the way? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that controlling the actions of hundreds of thousands of sentient beings (at the least) requires a good deal more power than talking to inanimate objects.

"Heals his body" - And Nadd's spirit healed Kun's body with the Dark Side. Indeed, you'll be hard pressed to find Jedi who can't do such things.

"uses a lightning attack" - If you're referring to that "green sparks" nonsense, you should've said something along these lines: "uses a Force attack with unknown properties that apparently killed a Vong (leaving no markings) and indeed might have been specially tailored to kill Vong, in contrast to Kun's amulet beams which have tangible physical effects and could blast through flesh and stone alike."

"described as titan" - Oh, is this your retconned sourcebook nonsense again?

"power hit the crew" - And Kun's "hit" the Senate.

"duel was felt by every Force sensitive" - And Kun was apparently a great enough threat for the entire thousands-strong Jedi Order to appear above Yavin IV to form the Wall of Light.

"took out Brakiss" - Oh, you mean the Brakiss that was forced to flee Teiti by C-3P0 and R2-D2? Brakiss that was forced into producing explosive droids by Dolph, aka Kueller? Brakiss that blew up with the so-called Shadow Academy?

That Brakiss, huh? What a feat.

"moved dovin bassal black holes" - Ah, so not real black holes, huh? Wow, Luke can use telekinesis - who'd have thunk it? Did we forget that Kyp did it, too?

Oh, and don't let me point out how this ability is totally irrelevant in the context of a fight.

Oops, looks like I did.

"Hid planets from view" - by manipulating the Force and not using his own power.

"eased down out of control star destroyers" - Wow, telekinesis again? Oh my, what a "titan!" Surely no other Force user can manipulate matter remotely!

"skills were described to increase tenfold in several years after ROTJ" - Right, because he was such a powerhouse in ROTJ, swinging around his lightsaber like a baseball bat and crying in pain at the feet of the Emperor.

"And he kills one of the top black ops teams in the galaxy with a saber toss" - A feat that no other could possibly replicate if put into identical circumstances! Oh, wait... I guess they could.

So, got any more not-so-impressive feats?

Lightsnake
Yay, mroe IKC bullshit! It's feat wars! Because Kun's done crap that can compare!

Kun: chased down by a group of Massassi. Luke cuts his way through an army. Economic principles.

: "He became the Force, the Force became him."

Luke in the Black Fleet crisis, Dark Empire...star ships and AT ATs down down.

A Jedi artifact not made for fighting, my God! That's SUCH power! Wow, to destroy a HOLOCRON!

"The less sentience, the more power require.d" Planet of Twilight. Your opinion makes no difference.

Palpatine froze an entire planet: Coruscant, to have Lusankya buried...then wiped their minds. Wow, suddenly the senate ain't so impressive...
Kun's so weak he needs Nadd to heal himself? Luke had every bone in his body broken and healed himself completely...if every Jedi could do that, why was Kun sobbing to Nadd for help?

Luke also knows electric lightning, mortichro...engineered to kill Vong? Please..IKC bullshit assumptions ahoy! It worked on Kiliks too

Wow, Kun's power hit the Senate! You eman...it hit its target? Luke's SHOCKWAVES out of duel were dropping people dead in their tracks...and what retcons? Time to prove up, IKC! I see your mouth flapping but no proof coming out! Where's the goddamn retcon?

Proof every Jedi was NEEDED for Kun! After all, wasn't Vodo just enough for Ulic? Kun didn't even TRY to fight and ran for his life....was Kun's power felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy? No, ok then...nice non sequitor, though!

Brakiss who was playing around with a star just to teach Zekk and was insinuated to have the ability to blow up Stars if he so desired? "I hope I never have to..." was his response when Zekk asked him, and he grew very troubled over the question.

How are dovin bassals different than black holes except in size? Still more than Kun ever did.

What the hell do you think illusions arE? Guess you better shut up about Sadow's power!

Luke was described a very powerful force user in Truce at Bakura and the Thrawn Trilogy and in Dark Empire. And he took on Vader in ROTJ. OMG, bad choregraphy means what? Right, NOTHING!

Yeah, because all force users can move around star ships and war machines!

Well, if wiping out blacks teams was so unimpressive, why was Arca shot in the back?

Lightsnake
Oh, wait...is this a LOT more than what Kun's done? Kun froze the senate, amazing! Kun froze a world. Kun killed Vodo...Palpatine killed Jedi masters over six hundred years old and took their sabers from their corpses. Yoda realized in the ROTS novelization that fighting him would bring about nothing and he couldn't ever be truly beaten through acts of love. Palp's SPIRIT could drain the life from words. And here're the EXACT words on Luke and Palp:

Waves of power and emotion poured off of the peerless antagonists, sending shudders through the vast warship from stem to stern. The overwhelming atmosphere of the battle struck the crew almost instantly; some collapsed at their battle stations, insensate and traumatized, while others fell dead where they stood. All throughout the galaxy those who were sensitive to the Force could feel the violence of the clash of the titans."

Palp is described as the pure manifestation of the dark side, it's described he nearly became the Dark Side, he shattered the very fabric of space, as said by the narrarator!

"Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms."

That's just the in story bit, it's out of story too...in fact, in Empire's End, it's said the souls of every Jedi who ever lived would make certain Palpatine never returned. Palpatine was described as so powerful in the films, not even master Yoda would feel him if they stood next to eachother.

Sith Alchemy? Yeah, he mastered that too...the Sentinels and Chrysalids? He even wrote a book on creating Sithspawn called The creation of Monsters.

And, in what was called the greatest act of dark side power ever, he shattered the very fabric of space to create his force storm and could even transport someone across the galaxy with it. He was described as a black hole in the force, the greatest enemy of the light, Yoda was likewise described as the strongest and fiercest enemy the darkness had ever known.

Spare me your hyperbole nonsense and tell me: what's Kun DONE that's stronger? He froze the senate, YAAAAY! Palp froze a world! Come on, what's a quote or an act that puts Palp above?

IKC
Kun: still believes himself dedicated to the Light even though he finds himself blocked to it.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess the concept of context escapes you.

And this is a quote from what? And this says what about his natural power? Nothing?

Contruct a sentence and then get back to me.

Not surprising, you've failed to grasp a point.

On the one hand you have Luke who destroyed inanimate objects while still connected to his body and not insane.

On the other hand we have Kun who also destroyed inanimate objects while seperated from his body for 4000 years and half-insane.

Hm. Looks like his feat is laid to waste.

Oh ho, so it isn't from the same source material? Looks like your claim is questionable then, especially since you refuse to provide context.

Oh, you mean Darth "Dictator for Life" Sidious who could merely have ordered his citizens out of the general area (at least for the time being) and mind-wiped those who remained?

Right, that one.

Mostly because the Light was blocked to him and he was still a Jedi Knight and had not embraced the dark side?

Oh, and stop inserting your unsupported assumptions: There aren't any sobs depicted.

Oh, it worked on Killiks? Provide the quote then, I'm sure we're all on the edges of our seats now that you've found the only other instance of Luke using the trick.

Wow, Luke knows force lightning... Count Dooku knows it too, is he a Force god?

Yaddle knew Mortichro. Is she a Force goddess? Oh, and remind me again how Mortichro is lethal? It isn't? Remind me again how it can't be resisted? Oh, it can?

Huh.

No, Luke, Palpatine's, Leia's, and unborn Anakin's "shockwaves" were felt.

Oh, and the retcons exist in the little comic series called TOTJ. I don't know if you've ever heard of it? It establishes a whole host of beings more powerful than Palpatine or Skywalker.

I hope you know that "proof" is not a verb (at least not in the context under which you use it).

Apparently the Jedi thought they were needed, inasmuch as they went. And Kun ran? First I've heard of it. Wow, Kun didn't try to fight the most powerful, concentrated force of Light Siders the galaxy has ever seen singlehandedly. What a fool and a weakling he must have been since he didn't even try to fight thousands upon thousands of Jedi orbiting above his moon!

Oh, wait. That would've been stupid.

Oh, and Kun was felt by them. Or did we forget that Kun's outcry (described by Ulic: "A sound... like a man being eaten alive... or is it the wind?) as he is healed caused Master Arca to stop in mid-speech as the entire assembly of Jedi on Deneba heard him?

Oops. Funny, Kun's power alone was heard by all the Jedi, whereas it took a battle between Luke and Sidious (well, and Leia and Anakin) for them to be felt by Force-sensitives. Looks like Kun outweighs them by this logic.

Looks like you're ignoring the fact that Brakiss was sent running by a couple of droids and got blown up when some Royal Guard pretenders set his ship to explode.

That and Luke didn't even fight him, apparently.

How are they different? Less matter, for one. There's also the fact that it's still mere telekinesis, and Kyp still replicated the feat.

And it's still irrelevant misdirection. Kun has telekinesis as well.

Problem is you've failed to grasp context. Sadow's (and Aleema's) illusions were tangible and could hurt/kill enemies. They required him to maintain constant concentration. This is in contrast to Luke's trick with the planet, which didn't require his own power and thus was less impressive a feat because of it.

Actually, "bad choreography" means they fought like shit. I guess Vader's emotional conflict (even mentioned explicitly by Luke) means nothing, either?

Sure, Luke's powerful in comparison to everybody else... which is to say, nobody. Who else was around to compare him to? Joruus, maybe? Screwball Joruus?

I guess I must have imagined Yoda lifting an X-Wing out of the swamp without apparent exertion on his part.

Well if you truly know how to debate, why do you keep bringing up irrelevant misdirections?

If you truly know how to read, why do you show no apparent reading comprehension and reply with inanities to my points?

Here, I'll post it again: A feat that no other could possibly replicate if put into identical circumstances! Oh, wait... I guess they could.

Try again. I'll be back later to see if you've grasped anything.

Lightsnake
So? It's still Kun running away. Luke is able to take down the Noghri during the Thrawn trilogy and the Ssi-Ruuk days after Endor.

Jacen, TUF? Ganner, Traitor? Jacen who became one with the Force and anniilated Onimi? You're arguing becoming one with the force doesn't equal power?

Ahhh, translation: "I can't respond! Insult time!"

One artifact cannot be used to harm you-the holocron...the other...can. Huh, fancy that!

What the hell are you talking about? Luke communicates with the crystals in Planet of Twilight.

Oh yes...evacuate Coruscant...and the Imperial city? Sorry, he still froze it, NEXT!

Kun: I'm not ready to die! Help me!...yeah, that's what we call sobbing for help

Can Dooku kill an opponent in one blast of FL? Luke uses it in the Dark Nest trilogy, find it.

Aleema's illusions could hurt people! BULLSHIT! At MOST they sent people into shock. Proof Sadow's injuries could hurt...anyone? Right, none!

More pwoerful? Where's the retcon! PROOF! PROOF! Oh, that's right, you don't have it! Because TOTJ never says so and so is stronger than any character from the movies! Nor does it retcon ANYTHING from DE! Luke, Leia and Anakin were felt? BULLSHIT! Sorry! But I provided the quote where it specifically stated it was Luke and Palp were felt, NOTHING ABOUT LEIA! In fact, it says she couldn't do ANYTHING to interfere!

If Kun could use a force storm? He'd have cleaned up the Jedi fleet. Proof the Jedi were needed? I want a QUOTE that says every Jedi in the entire galaxy is necessary to stop Kun...and yeah, Kun prepared the draining ritual to escape the Jedi. Great, the Jeid felt a disturbance in the Force! Was Kun's POWER being felt? No? Ok then! Was Kun';s power making people drop dead in their tracks? No? Ok then!

Brakiss left because his plans were ruined, he didn't believe in Kueller's ideals and yeah, whoever could die from being blown up! Wow! He STILL manipulated a star and Luke didn't fight him? BULLSHIT! The last book of the first series of the Young JEdi Knights books. Luke demolishes him.

Oh, my god! Kun had telekensis! When did he move black holes and space ships? That's right, he didn't!

Bad choreography. I guess Kun is deformed because of the art in TOTJ and that's not even touching on Freedon Nadd Uprising's art. And actually? Luke's described as incredibly powerful. Period.

SO...an X-wing is like an AT AT or a Star Destroyer?

Irrelevant misdirection? You're one to talk. POut up or shut up: Where did Kun do a thing close to the levels of power Palp have shown? Or even Luke? When was Kun described as anything close to what they've been? When did he show anything without wearing those gauntlets of his? When'd he tear apart the fabric of space? When was he felt by EVERY force senseitive over the galaxy-not just Jedi, and their power-just theirs- was killing people in the near vicinity.

Try again, IKC...or go back to drooling over Kun's ponytail. I could have statements from KJA and you'd argue with even him...and no explanation to what this retcon even was or how it was carried out....and here's the best part: In the book, Palpatine is said to know all known techniques, previously unknown ones and invents new ones at his pleasure. Hm!

Lightsnake
Oh, yeah, how is Mortichro lethal? It isn't...how is it dangerous? Just ask Arden Lyn, she spent 25,000 years in a coma due to it!

Admiral Akbar
"I could have statements from KJA and you'd argue with even him..."

BTW, did you get that email yet?

Lightsnake
If I did, it'd be posted...

Admiral Akbar
Posted where?

Lightsnake
Here.

Great Vengeance
I agree with Lightsnake, once again.

Deception
Yep because he supports your favourite characer Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
All I got to say is Lightsnake=WTFpwned.

Lightsnake
All I'll say is Glentract doesn't know what he's talking about. Or he has the internet version of selective hearing

Darth_Glentract
Sure...

Lightsnake
Yep.

Darth_Glentract
That's right.

Lightsnake
I swear, provide everything you can, actually ask for somethinc concrete on Ragnos back...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Deception
Yep because he supports your favourite characer Sidious.

Pretty much.

Janus Marius
It's got to be difficult being a Sidious fanboy. I mean, the blind devotion and undisguised bias is just something I couldn't shoulder.

Deception
Ye...Lightsnake why are you trying to convince us?

Lightsnake
I don't know, why are you trying to convince me Ragnos owns all? It's ironic Sidious supporters are bashed when ragnos is held on some kind of throne

Deception
We aren't trying, its just when we agree on something, you come in and attempt change it all.

Notice the Ragnos vs DN Luke and DE Sidious thread, how you are the only one trying to convince us..

tdtd
Not another Luke vs. Kun thread jesus. They're the SAME person how about that? Counterparts like the Exile and Nihilus, they are the same friggin people. I'm tired of these arguments that include lightsnake's quasi intellectual novels and IKC's lessons on logical fallacy..

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Deception
We aren't trying, its just when we agree on something, you come in and attempt change it all.

Notice the Ragnos vs DN Luke and DE Sidious thread, how you are the only one trying to convince us..

So, even if I'm in the minority, I have no right to debate?

tdtd
You have a right but you debate with absolutely no logic, and you keep on doing it day after day after day..

Lightsnake
Oh, right...tell us how Ragnos passed as a ghost again

tdtd
Nice irrelevant misdirection lightsnake.. But to answer your ridiculous post, who ever disagreed with me? If you look at the comic and stop lying to yourself, you'll see Ragnos' passing... But again you live life according to lightsnake, not reality.

Lightsnake
Sorgo perhaps?

tdtd
Right well you list people all you want, but without proof your logical fallacies have no case.

Lightsnake
Want me to ask Sorgo for verification?

tdtd
Whatever floats your boat big pimpin

zephiel7
Ulic is the weak link here. He would fall to Traya, and then together DN Luke and Darth Traya would outpower Exar Kun.

tdtd
At the end it'll be Luke and Kun.. Who knows then

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by zephiel7
Ulic is the weak link here. He would fall to Traya, and then together DN Luke and Darth Traya would outpower Exar Kun.

I doubt that. Ulic to me seems stronger then Traya. After he killed herhe would assist Kun an finish Luke.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
You have a right but you debate with absolutely no logic, and you keep on doing it day after day after day..
Neither do you... even though I don't like IKC I'll be the first to admit that every time you and him get into a debate he WTFpwns you.

tdtd
Right thanks for your post troll.. Next time post something of relevance, especially since IKC and I haven't argued this for weeks.. Way to follow along

Jonathan Mark
Right thanks for your post troll.. Next time post something of relevance, especially since IKC and I haven't argued this for weeks.. Way to follow along
Me troll? See that door over there? It leads to STFU land I suggest you go through it jackass.

tdtd
Yes you troll. You bringing up something that is virtually nonexistent at this point, and has nothing to do with the topic, makes you a troll. Thanks for playing.

Faunus
Wow. Hypocrisy, ignorance, and sheer stupidity at their best. . . You calling Veneficus a troll is like Numan calling Janus a noob.

tdtd
Yes, hypocrisy and ignorance.. Because there is ANY evidence that I've trolled around lately, and there's ANY evidence that me and IKC have had intense arguments lately. I suggest you take your bias elsewhere and start reading the threads.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Faunus
Wow. Hypocrisy, ignorance, and sheer stupidity at their best. . . You calling Veneficus a troll is like Numan calling Janus a noob.

Totally agreed.

tdtd
Oh no, I called a respected member of this forum a troll! Doesn't matter if he trolled or not, it's just the principle of my audacity. Give me a break, read the damn thread or don't post nonsense.

Jonathan Mark
Yes you troll. You bringing up something that is virtually nonexistent at this point, and has nothing to do with the topic, makes you a troll. Thanks for playing.
Dude I do not like IKC, but I will defend him against trolls like you. I mean your just a bored collage kid with nothing to do so you come on here to nag people and post crap.

And yes I understand that mosts of my posts are not very detailed and that I do not often debate and use logic ect, but that's only because my knowledge of SW EU is limited. If this was a Forgotten Realms vs forum I'd be posting those crazy long paragraphs about who would win and why.

And really your a liar. IKC pwned you a few hours ago in the Exar Kun vs DE Luke and DE Sidious thread.

tdtd
How did he pwn me? What the hell are you talking about? There was no "pwnage" there. If anything the guy with the Japanese name explained a lot of things to me while IKC pretty much stood out of it.. There was no heated debate, no name calling nothing. I don't know what you define as "pwned". And yes, I am a bored college student that comes here, yet I don't "nag" people, instead I get the comics and read them, learn something new, and argue with people who are vastly superior to me in SW knowledge. What I despise are the fanboys, and the people that either embellish a characters achievements, or diminish them...

And when you explain to me how exactly I've been a troll, then I'll honor your opinion as a legit one.

Motoko Sama
And which "guy with a Japanese name" are you referring to?

Jonathan Mark
How did he pwn me? What the hell are you talking about? There was no "pwnage" there. If anything the guy with the Japanese name explained a lot of things to me while IKC pretty much stood out of it.. There was no heated debate, no name calling nothing. I don't know what you define as "pwned". And yes, I am a bored college student that comes here, yet I don't "nag" people, instead I get the comics and read them, learn something new, and argue with people who are vastly superior to me in SW knowledge. What I despise are the fanboys, and the people that either embellish a characters achievements, or diminish them...

And when you explain to me how exactly I've been a troll, then I'll honor your opinion as a legit one.
1. Motoko is female.
2. IKC pwned you with the scans, Motoko only added on to his argument.
3. Yet you do nag people... you come here to get entertained by annoying others oh sure your not as bad as you used to be... but you do have reputation.
4. The majority of the members on this forum think you are a troll, because you act like one.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
And which "guy with a Japanese name" are you referring to?
Lol

tdtd
Wait, because the majority of the people on this forum think I'm on a troll, especially based on my first impression, that means I am one? Since when does the majority constitute fact? I could care less about my reputation and I care nothing for people that base my arguments or posts, on my original reputation. Again, stop telling me what other people think and show me where I nag people and troll, thanks.. And sorry "Sama", I thought you were a guy.. That's hot.

Motoko Sama
It's no problem, but it seems only Veneficus knows I am female lol. Seems I should change my sigs to "female only" renders.

DarthMaul9123
i dont think traya is good.....i mean of the people here i think shes the worst cause of all the sith i fought in KOTOR and KOTOR II she was the easiest, but you are entitled to your own opinion

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i dont think traya is good.....i mean of the people here i think shes the worst cause of all the sith i fought in KOTOR and KOTOR II she was the easiest, but you are entitled to your own opinion

Dude, all the enemies were pwned easily. Critical strike + enemy = dead.

DarthMaul9123
haha
KOTOR RULEs

Fozzyfan116
IKC, it's good to know SOMEONE has a brain around here

Too bad that someone isn't you roll eyes (sarcastic)

tdtd
that was interesting.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Fozzyfan116
IKC, it's good to know SOMEONE has a brain around here

Too bad that someone isn't you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously isn't you either, seeing as I have very little tolerance for bashing. Watch yourself, newbie...

tdtd
I love you Rex

Captain REX
Thank you...?

This thread seems to be filled with bashing...

tdtd
Nsync rules!

Jonathan Mark
Nsync rules!
doh

Hokage Yoda
Luke and Traya win as much as I hate Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.