Sir Whirlysplat Official Respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
this is where you can post some of whirlysplats greatest spam achievments, and some of his greatest bashfest lines.....

GalacticStorm
Awww im really gonna miss the guy. I cant believe he's gone for good.sad

Almost makes me feel bad for the hurtin i laid on him and his disciple this past year. No matter the embarassment i caused, regardless of the shame facing me brought about, he still kept coming back. He was a survivor i'll give him that. One to make Beyonce proud. wink

Maestro
Was he perma banned laughing out loud

Juntai
Where's he gone to?

DraconaInVolata
what happened to him? sad

DarkCrawler
Only few members of secret organizations such as CIA, KGB, Illuminati and many others know. Rumors are told that he has caused such upbringings in questionable countries like Albania and North Korea that he has been forced to go hidden. Most sources point that he has resided somewhere in South America, perhaps Bolivia or El Salvador.

Only God and Satan know the real reasons behind everything, though, and even they have troubles understanding.

AJ4LIFE
..................... i hope he finds a way to come back hes a kmc legend lol

outarddwarf
Whirly i barley knew ye! (literally)
its a sad day indeed!

roughrider
His case for The Cosmic Bunny - from Fantastic Four - swept away GS's Phoenix thesis like leaves in the wind! big grin

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Awww im really gonna miss the guy. I cant believe he's gone for good.sad

Almost makes me feel bad for the hurtin i laid on him and his disciple this past year. No matter the embarassment i caused, regardless of the shame facing me brought about, he still kept coming back. He was a survivor i'll give him that. One to make Beyonce proud. wink

Hard time ????????? My ass cheeks !!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Whirly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's on another forum if anyone cares. smile smile

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by roughrider
His case for The Cosmic Bunny - from Fantastic Four - swept away GS's Phoenix thesis like leaves in the wind! big grin

Agreed !

I was talking to him yesterday .... lets just say he has plans to 'be around' in the future.

smile smile

AJ4LIFE
i never met him but he is legendery

AJ4LIFE
wat forum i wanna meet him he is funny as well u knw lol

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i never met him but he is legendery

He had some very legendary friendds though aswell, such as G.S. , C17, Alpha Centuri and Yahman

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Only God and Satan know the real reasons behind everything, though, and even they have troubles understanding.

I could understand God knowing but why does Satan know where whirly is ??? confused

Doctor SKank
wat forum i wanan meet him he is funny as well u knw lol

He's very funny .... few really understood his humour except for Rage, SilverSpider and Yahman smile

AJ4LIFE
well so do i
skank could u be ? if u r tel me if know wat mean lol

Doctor SKank
well so do i
skank could u be ? if u r tel me if know wat mean lol

I believe you may be going in the right direction, but to the wrong place. smile

AJ4LIFE
............. im confused

r u yes or no lol or u his bro or somthing lol

Doctor SKank
............. im confused

r u yes or no lol or u his bro or somthing lol

No ..... but we do swap socks ! smile

AJ4LIFE
oh swap socks wink wink

DigiMark007
Hmmm...

I didn't mind whirly. He never caused problems in this forum as much as some of the others.

This thread, on the other hand...not a good idea. So I'll pull the "The rules state you can't have a thread pertaining to another member" (which they do) trick and close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.