Ultimate Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
This is the one you've been waiting for - The Ultimate Showdown!

You name them, and they are in here - Godzilla, Batman, Optimus Prime, Abe Lincoln with a Tommy gun, Indian Jones, Chuck Norris, a (very!) gay Robin... But I bet you won't be able to guess the winner!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/#start

grey fox
Mr Rodgers . I saw it months ago.

Lucid Lui
Who is Mr. Rodgers? I saw it ages ago, thought it was great, but the fact that i've never known who Mr. Rodgers is kinda made the ending blah.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Who is Mr. Rodgers? I saw it ages ago, thought it was great, but the fact that i've never known who Mr. Rodgers is kinda made the ending blah.

shock

you poor, poor person. Mr. Rogers has been kicking ass for decades. http://www.answers.com/Mr.%20Rogers

grey fox

Dennis the menace , live action film.

DigiMark007
...ya know what. I'm gonna let this one ride for a bit. laughing out loud

Chuck Norris losing was pure CIS though.

Scoobless
No way... the fact that he beat Indy with a single kick was way more PIS than any other event in that documentary

AJ4LIFE
saw it months ago aswell but thanks anyway

Scoobless
Well it's the first time i've seen it..... so if you find any other funny vids feel free to post them

big grin

1021kid
Who is Mr. Rodgers? I saw it ages ago, thought it was great, but the fact that i've never known who Mr. Rodgers is kinda made the ending blah. mister rodgers is amazing somebody send this kid a video tape mister rodgers will make your life better

Comicbook_kid
That was the first time I've seen it too...so Thankyou. I thought it was pretty kick-ass...I loved it. I especially loved the scene with the Delorian from Back to the Future in it...you have to watch closely to see it, but it is in there. Also anything with Godzilla in it automatically gets my vote !!! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.