Advent Children VERSUS The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Which raked in more money ?

Juntai
Advent Children, Japanese sales are through the roof.
If you're going by US only, Ultimates has been out a couple months over Advent Children's one week, but I never doubt the power of the Final Fantasy fans... I bought one myself, even though I already had the subtitled Japanese version.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Advent Children, Japanese sales are through the roof.
If you're going by US only, Ultimates has been out a couple months over Advent Children's one week, but I never doubt the power of the Final Fantasy fans... I bought one myself, even though I already had the subtitled Japanese version.

Doesn't everyone....except for me .......:cry:

(PS. I have seen it though..it's bad-ass)

Juntai
The ultimate Cloud fanboy movie, he made everyone else look like dweebs, save MAYBE Vincent, who was handling business too a little bit.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
The ultimate Cloud fanboy movie, he made everyone else look like dweebs, save MAYBE Vincent, who was handling business too a little bit.

Screw cloud , Sephiroth was the main man in it and everyone knows it.....

Lucid Lui
Great movie though. I Loved it. Advents that is.

Ultimate Avengers was meh...

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw cloud , Sephiroth was the main man in it and everyone knows it..... He's one of the dopest badguys ever, sure, but he still got served by that omni-slash. Still has no defense against it.

outavodka
I duno Kadahj himself had a nice sorwdsmanship style even thou he was owned
2nd best fight. Cloud vs the 3 sephiroth remnants in the lost city

Juntai
Originally posted by outavodka
I duno Kadahj himself had a nice sorwdsmanship style even thou he was owned
2nd best fight. Cloud vs the 3 sephiroth remnants in the lost city I liked the fight against the 3 Remnants because it was before Cloud forgave himself and went all uber on us, he was dope, but still tamable against such foes. And the first appearance of Vincent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.