Warrior Madness Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Immortal Hercules vs. Gog/Doomsday/The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Warrior Madness Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Immortal Hercules

vs.

Gog "current"
Doomsday
The General

Thunderstrike
Didn't Warrior Madness Thor have the Power Gem?

King KAM
Doesnt Matter, Hercules chokes out Gog and The General, and then brawls with Doomsday.

Thunderstrike
The only one that would be a problem would be Gog.

the Darkone
Warrior Madness Thor beat the Infinty Watch w/ strange and silver surfer and he didn't have the power gem until beat he drax the destroyer. Even Adam Warlock fears warrior madness Thor, and that says alot.

leonidas
marvel gets wiped out after a decent fight. someone chokes out the general?? he doesn't need to breathe and is essentially unkillable. he took on the entire league and all they could do was trap him. dd himself wiped out the league and gog dealt with an army of supermen.

those are 3 uber, team destroying, opponents.

the Darkone
Warrior Madness Thor will own The General and Doomsday, Warrior Madness Thor is like 10x more powerful than his regular self and he took out Beta Ray Bill,Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and the Infinity Watch with out breaking a swet, only person that put him was Thanos and his tech if it wasn't for Thanos, Thor would have killed them easliy.

leonidas
Originally posted by the Darkone
Warrior Madness Thor will own The General and Doomsday, Warrior Madness Thor is like 10x more powerful than his regular self and he took out Beta Ray Bill,Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and the Infinity Watch with out breaking a swet, only person that put him was Thanos and his tech if it wasn't for Thanos, Thor would have killed them easliy.

no

before he got the power gem he was put down by drax and maxam and the watch could have finished him off except they elected to try and 'cure' him instead.

wm thor could knock the general down, but he'd get right back up again. no proof either way if dd could take him -- we know his strength increases in the middle of fights so i see no reason why he couldn't increase to match thor and what the hell is anyone gonna do when gog summons a 100, a 1000 of himself?

given time, gog alone would wipe them out. if you don't believe it, you really don't understand gog's powers and haven't seen him use them. do you understand what it means to wage a battle against an ARMY of supermen AND the ultimate version of dd for a HUNDRED YEARS??

and gog LET them win! damn. seriously, go out and buy or download action 825. if you've not read that book, you have no business commenting on gog.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
no

before he got the power gem he was put down by drax and maxam and the watch could have finished him off except they elected to try and 'cure' him instead.

wm thor could knock the general down, but he'd get right back up again. no proof either way if dd could take him -- we know his strength increases in the middle of fights so i see no reason why he couldn't increase to match thor and what the hell is anyone gonna do when gog summons a 100, a 1000 of himself?

given time, gog alone would wipe them out. if you don't believe it, you really don't understand gog's powers and haven't seen him use them. do you understand what it means to wage a battle against an ARMY of supermen AND the ultimate version of dd for a HUNDRED YEARS??

and gog LET them win! damn. seriously, go out and buy or download action 825. if you've not read that book, you have no business commenting on gog.

Agreed. This thread is a spite thread against Marvel. The general alone withstood the Astro Force like it was a fine massage. We all know what DD is capable of and his ultimate form is easily Thanos + physically. Then on top of that we have GOG who can essentially clone himself tons of times..hell, he could bring tons of DD's and Generals if he really wanted to be a bastard.

These 3 together are overkill.

leonidas
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Agreed. This thread is a spite thread against Marvel. These 3 together are overkill.

laughing

yeah, i bet that was EXACTLY the reason this thread was made . . .

evil face

Mider
with out the power gem thor gets owned easily and beta ray will wont be much more and hercules this thread is a spite thread maybe gog alone owns all of them considering he can defeat any member of the quintessance one on one, the general wont be hurt by any of them either and doomsday is probably to evolved by now to lose to someone like thor or beta ray bill but herc might be a prob but gog would womp him

the Darkone
You idiot, Current gog is no where near Q members in power. KC Gog doesn't exist What the f**k? you don't understand. Warrior Madness Thor is 10x more powerful then his normal self, WMT alone will rape Doomsday and immortal Hercules will slaughter The General and knock his ass of out earths orbit, and tag team Gog ass and beat him into a coma. Mider=George Bush which = to don't know jack sh**.

leonidas
You idiot, Current gog is no where near Q members in power. KC Gog doesn't exist What the f**k? you don't understand. Warrior Madness Thor is 10x more powerful then his normal self, WMT alone will rape Doomsday and immortal Hercules will slaughter The General and knock his ass of out earths orbit, and tag team Gog ass and beat him into a coma. Mider=George Bush which = to don't know jack sh**.

the general was kicking superman's ass. and you think herc will handle him? confused

wm thor v dd would be interesting. considering dd was slaughtering gogs with one hand. the same gogs who were dealing very well with superman 1on1. i'd guess dd was at least 10x as strong as superman which would make him at least as strong as wmt. godblast would be an option IF he could hit with it. dd's speed is retarded. bt no means does thor 'rape' him, however . . .

and i still fail to see how 20 superman level gogs brought against each of them would fail to bring them down.

to defeat gog, you need someone who can affect time somehow, maybe prevent his ability to enter and escape through hypertime. and avalon's right -- there's no reason he couldn't just bring more dd's or more general's to the fight as well. he did take dd away with him into hypertime at the end of the action arc.

marvel has no chance, and that is logic and knowledge of characters speaking -- not fanboyism. were i to be considered a fanboy of anyone IN this fight, it would be thor . . . wink

ps-mider, it WOULD be nice if you stopped bringing up KC gog . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind

What is it with you and @** and rape? It's fine that you disagree...but can you tone that down?

Kids do read this forum you know.

Mider
the gog in gog wars IS KC gog he came to this universe he was suprised to see superboy cause in KC there is no superboy HELLO!, beside that they made him job majorly they should put KC gog in these threads if it makes you happy to distinguish the two even though there the same character, DD ran through the GL corps why wouldnt he do the same to thor and beta ray bill and we dont know if he can grow immune to magic but there was a sorceror who powered his fist up with dead souls and failed to hurt DD.

the Darkone
KC Gog dosen't exist anymore, it's current Gog damn mider you are becoming a Forrest Gump.

Mider
there is no current gog aside from the one from KC how many times do i have to tell you he is from the KC universe thats why he was suprised to see superboy cause KC dont have a superboy.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mider
with out the power gem thor gets owned easily and beta ray will wont be much more and hercules this thread is a spite thread maybe gog alone owns all of them considering he can defeat any member of the quintessance one on one, the general wont be hurt by any of them either and doomsday is probably to evolved by now to lose to someone like thor or beta ray bill but herc might be a prob but gog would womp him

You obviously don't know much about the Marvel Universe or about Thor.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369118&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=9

Warrior Madness Thor can win this single-handedly. Power Gem Drax and Maxam, two of the strongest characters around, while Thor was distracted pimp-slapping Moondragon, were able to simultaneously strike Warrior Madness Thor full force see what happens ...

It seems to hurt Warrior Madness Thor:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor469177eb.jpg

But all it does is piss him off, even together they can't restrain him as he easily sends them both flying, Maxam being knocked out with a single punch:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor469183xc.jpg

Power Gem Drax is knocked out with a second punch , which also forcefully removed the power gem from his body:
http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor469196uh.jpg

Here is the one punch knockout of the Silver Surfer as he easily beats the Surfer to the punch:
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurferv308621223fc.jpg

Here having utterly dominated Surfer (yet again) and Warlock fighting together:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/852/warlockinfinity23190bq.jpg

Surfer is utterly flabbergasted to wake up and find he and Warlock are still alive:
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinity23222dl.jpg

It's no wonder Thor was able to kill Hulk and Thing with one arm and no hammer! Imagine if he had two arms, how many hulks and things he could have killed.

aliveinboston
I forgot to add this one which shows what happens in Thor's fight against Surfer and Warlock. While Thor grabs Warlocks cloak, undoubtedly to bring him closer and "smite" him, Surfer makes a cowardly assault from behind, zapping Thor causing him to let go of Warlock's cloak, but thats about all. The result is that Thor simply turns around and zaps the surfer back immediately, stunning him, and then has him by his throat and completely at his mercy. Utter domination.

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinity23179av.jpg

Thunderstrike
I love the fact that everyone brings up "he or she took on the League" when Batman has taken on the league himself. Not very impressive. wink
Like I said. Gog is the only one who is a problem.

Mider
when did bats take on the leauge? If it was a moment of prep then who cares even the joker can take on the lauge with prep thats nothing special, if he took on the league with his usual eqipment im sure he'd get toasted he said himself when supes was under controll of poision ivy that supes could smash him like nothing and when he took on supes in the omac saga he didnt look so tough if he can barely handle superman which is normal how would he do against the entire league WITH OUT prep.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
when did bats take on the leauge? If it was a moment of prep then who cares even the joker can take on the lauge with prep thats nothing special, if he took on the league with his usual eqipment im sure he'd get toasted he said himself when supes was under controll of poision ivy that supes could smash him like nothing and when he took on supes in the omac saga he didnt look so tough if he can barely handle superman which is normal how would he do against the entire league WITH OUT prep.

What's a lauge?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
What's a lauge?

"Lauge" is a German word meaning "caustic solution".

I think what Mider is trying to say here, quite correctly, is that the Joker is an excellent chemist. It's common knowledge that before turning to crime, the Joker was a top-notch chemist.

Therefore I must agree with Mider that the Joker would have no problem taking out the Lauge with prep. In fact, being a good chemist, the Joker can be expected to follow the basics of lab practice and never handle caustics solutions without prep. At the least I'd expect a lab coat, gloves and goggles.

leonidas
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Warrior Madness Thor can win this single-handedly.

wmt IS a beast, but how are you proposing he'd take out gog?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by leonidas
wmt IS a beast, but how are you proposing he'd take out gog?

Which Gog? One is roughly at the same level as Superman, the other is more powerful and perhaps comparable to the Surfer. I don't see either making much of a dent on nut job Thor if a joint full power strike by Drax and Maxam just pissed him off and a behind-the-back Power Cosmic assault from the Surfer did absolutely nothing but get looney Thor to focus his righteous pissed offness on him. The multiple-gogs-from-multiple-timelines trick might be the only caveat but then the premise of the thread changes.

leonidas
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Which Gog? One is roughly at the same level as Superman, the other is more powerful and perhaps comparable to the Surfer. I don't see either making much of a dent on nut job Thor if a joint full power strike by Drax and Maxam just pissed him off and a behind-the-back Power Cosmic assault from the Surfer did absolutely nothing but get looney Thor to focus his righteous pissed offness on him. The multiple-gogs-from-multiple-timelines trick might be the only caveat but then the premise of the thread changes.

to say the premise changes because he uses what lies within his powerset -- namely control of hypertime -- would be to say the premise changes if multiple man makes dupes, or loki uses magic to make copies of himself. it would be like saying flash can't use his speed or supes his heat vision. characters are to be used at full power, and so long as the ability is within their powerset, it is HANDICAPPING them to say they can't use all their powers.

now, i could go out on a limb and actually make a theoretical argument for thor (reg thor or wmt) beating gog. it's not COMPLETELY unreasonable (given some of the things thor has done with his hammer) to say that he MIGHT be able to use his hammer to create a sphere where he 'traps' gog and doesn't allow him access to hypertime. he's negated similar abilities in the past and had experience with time travellers. problem is he would then be without his hammer in the fight. wmt would still win in this scenario, but it's a little less unclear if reg thor would.

of course, there is no proof to support this, but it's a thought i've had for a little while.

that thought aside, gog (unless you're handicapping him which makes the thread a bit unfair, NOT that i'm saying marvel would then automatically win the majority . . .) using all his powers, would be enough alone. the others would be overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.