Superman vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Who wins?

Darth_Erebus
Terrax wins

GODSCRIBE
Superman. Terrax has been owned by Surfer and Sentry quite easily.

Rick/Genis
and superman would get owned by Surfer and Sentry wink

GODSCRIBE
Superman would give both a good fight. Superman would give anyone a good fight.

who?-kid
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Yup.

Darth_Erebus

only if the writer is stupid. If things are written properly there are many beings in both Marvel or DC who should just be able to blink Superman out of existance.

Magee
Superman is easily low herald level and would give SS and Sentry a good fight.

Superman wins 8/10 imo.

tdawg14
Superman should beat Terrax 7/10 but a well written SS or Sentry owns Superman bigtime.

golem370
Superman is a child compared to Sentry & Silver Surfer. If Terrax is not jobing he would win 6/10 times

leonidas
terrax lacks ss's energy manipulation skill that would allow ss to get wins over supes. he gets a beat down.

Soleran

Except Jimmy Olsen!

Validus
Superman 8/10

Terrax isn't Surfer and damn sure shouldn't be compared to him.

golem370
He can augment his strength and he has Godlike Stamina and Durability he his more durable then Superman and would outlast him. http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/terrax.html

leonidas
augmenting strength -- my favourite!! any examples of where he (or ANY herald for that matter) augments their physical strength to match superman's? confused

Soleran
Originally posted by leonidas
augmenting strength -- my favourite!! any examples of where he (or ANY herald for that matter) augments their physical strength to match superman's? confused

Well thats nigh impossible! Next ask me for characters who can break more physics laws in a single comicsmile I keed I keed laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by Soleran
Well thats nigh impossible! Next ask me for characters who can break more physics laws in a single comicsmile I keed I keed laughing

. . .

confused

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Soleran
Well thats nigh impossible! Next ask me for characters who can break more physics laws in a single comicsmile I keed I keed laughing Not Superman, obviously. *sarcasm*

Superman should take this fight. Terrax can do some damage with his Earth/Rock control and his ax, but it won't be enough to overcome Superman's superior strength, speed, and durability.

snoopdogg
Didn't Thing give Terrax a run for his money one time? Anyways Terrax lacks the ability to manipulate Supes weaknesses like Surfer does. This is gonna be a physical battle and Superman does pretty good in those type of fights.

And on a side note. Why does everybody think Sentry trumps Superman? Do you guys know something I do not?

batdude123
For how powerful Terrax is, he sure is a joke. Superman should win this fight 8/10. Sentry ripped Terrax apart in like two seconds. While I realize that Sentry is slightly more powerful than Superman, Superman could still take out Terrax almost as easily.

Avalonofthewind
Superman 8/10.

golem370
Terrax hits them with that Axe it's Dead Superman.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Terrax hits them with that Axe it's Dead Superman. You really think it's gonna be that easy?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You really think it's gonna be that easy?

He hates DC.
In his eyes, Gwen Stacy with an umbrella takes out Supes. laughing

golem370
No I'm just not Superman's ***** like you laughing just kidding I like Superman Martian Manhunter Shaggy Man Doomsday Lobo Black Zero and Deathstroke

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He hates DC.
In his eyes, Gwen Stacy with an umbrella takes out Supes. laughing Well, you'll notice over 2 pages, he's the only one arguing in favor of Terax, and makes it sound as simple as chopping him up. lol..

Lucid Lui
Superman wins.

golem370
Yeah I don't have my Superman can do anything blinders like some people

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah I don't have my Superman can do anything blinders like some people

Neither does anyone else in this thread, but we can all see who is the winner.

golem370
Your opinion and I am not saying Superman won't win sometimes but Terrax will to

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Terrax wins

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran

slick one eh? sly

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Terrax wins

torquasm vo smile

I wonder if any of you ever saw what supes did to a moon at 18 x lightspeed when Luthor won the election?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.