Battle of the "Hawks"...Hawkeye Vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Hawkeye - has full arsenal of arrows including trick arrows, explosive arrows, gas arrows, etc...

Hawkman - has his mace, sword, and is really, really pissed thinking that Hawkeye has killed Hawkgirl.

The fight takes place on and around a rocky, mountain range with lots of caves, big boulders, and cliffs....

Who wins it???

Grimm22
No discredit to Hawkeye, but a pissed off Hawkman is not someone you want coming after you.

Close one, but I say Hawkman cool

Laminator_X
While it is my solemn KMC Avengers Duty to defend Hawkeye on this forum, I don't really know Hawkman's abilities (other than that he flies and has a mace) to the point where I can knowledgably comment here.

Just how strong/fast/durable is Hawkman?

DarkCrawler
Strong enough to make the likes of Black Adam and Superman feel the hits from his mace, Nth metal harness increases his strength, and durability too (although he is no means arrowproof). His healing factor is quick enough to heal a completely burned arm in about a half a hour. He can achieve speed of sound pretty easily, and surpass it without effort too. He's probably faster then normal humans too when it comes to reaction speed.

grey fox
Hawkeye has all arrows ?

Nuke arrow takes out HM.

Thunderstrike
Hawkeye is a friggin team killer. Hawkman isn't. Arrows for the win.

I'll bet he has an Anti-namor arrow, DC. evil face

superman41082
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Hawkeye is a friggin team killer. Hawkman isn't. Arrows for the win.

I'll bet he has an Anti-namor arrow, DC. evil face

No matter how good Hawkeye is with his bow, I'm not sure he'll be able to hit something that goes the speed of sound........ and if Hawkman get close to him, it's over. I'll take Hawkman 9/10.

Laminator_X
OK, I've just finished reading the EXHAUSTIVE Hawkman mega-bio (which also reminded me why I don't read very much DC) over at monitorduty.

Current Hawkman certainly overmatches Clint physically, but that's hardly ever stopped him from taking people down before (She-Hulk, Abomination, etc), nor does he usually have trouble with fast fliers (other than Kree jetpacks).

Hawkman could draw this by just flying away, but if he's going on the offensive he won't be close to the speed of sound. Unless I'm mistaken, he seems to have a highish max-speed, but not hyper-reflexes like Superman or whomever. He's agile enough for some good dodging, but as usual Hawkeye doesn't need a direct hit to take him out.

The Antarctic Vibranium arrow he used to take out Alkhema would send a suddenly-normal-human Carter dropping to like a stone as his harness dissolves, but in fairness that's a prepped attack.

batdude123
*cough Claw of Horus cough* whistling1

Laminator_X
The Claw would put Clint nown, but then so would a superstrong whack from a mace. Raw power isn't so much the issue here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The Claw would put Clint nown, but then so would a superstrong whack from a mace. Raw power isn't so much the issue here.

Then what is? That's basically Hawkeye's only hope of winning this fight and he doesn't even have that. Hawkman's stronger, faster, has better equipment, has a healing factor, is a better fighter (Yes, that's right. Hawkeye has 1000 years worth of experience for fighting because he remebers all of his past lives), etc... Hawkman should win this fight 9/10.

Soleran
Bam Hawkeye draws him in Flasbang Arrow's him, sends in a sonic arrow to disrupt his stability, electric arrow to stun and Nuke arrow to put hawkman into a nice state of "healing" for a day or two!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Bam Hawkeye draws him in Flasbang Arrow's him, sends in a sonic arrow to disrupt his stability, electric arrow to stun and Nuke arrow to put hawkman into a nice state of "healing" for a day or two!

Wow! All that's gonna be real effective before Hawkman just blasts Hawkeye with the Claw of Horus' energy blasts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Scoobless
(From The " Respek Hawkeye Dammit!" thread)

1. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4344/hawk017sh.jpg
2. http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6269/hawk021ww.jpg
3. http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4065/hawk037nm.jpg
4. http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2264/hawk047yc.jpg
5. http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8061/hawk057jf.jpg

Yeah, 'cus Clint gets hit with energy blasts all the time.

Soleran
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Hawkeye - has full arsenal of arrows including trick arrows, explosive arrows, gas arrows, etc...

Hawkman - has his mace, sword, and is really, really pissed thinking that Hawkeye has killed Hawkgirl.

The fight takes place on and around a rocky, mountain range with lots of caves, big boulders, and cliffs....

Who wins it???

I realize that after a Romeo and Juliet quiz your brain could be mush but try reading this again and where does it mention claw of horus?

batdude123
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Yeah, 'cus Clint gets hit with energy blasts all the time.

Not with the likes of the power that the Claw of Horus can dish out. wink

batdude123
I realize that after a Romeo and Juliet quiz your brain could be mush but try reading this again and where does it mention claw of horus?

My bad. stick out tongue Hawkman would still win though.

Soleran
Hawkman goes down like a dress on prom night to Hawkeye!

batdude123
Hawkman goes down like a dress on prom night to Hawkeye!

Nah, Hawkeye goes down faster than a redneck's panties at a NASCAR event! eek!

Grimm22
Well to be fair, Hawkman can see the freakin Flash when hes vibrating (Idenity Crisis #2) which will be a huge advantage in this fight (the seeing I mean).

But, Hawkeye is no pushover. I mean like Cap he earns the right to be on the same team with powerhouse heros like Iron Man and Thor.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah, Hawkeye goes down faster than a redneck's panties at a NASCAR event! eek!

Yeah and you know this how........................................?

Hawkman is going down right after Clint shoots his stupid backpack wings off oh him lol.

batdude123
Yeah and you know this how........................................?

Hawkman is going down right after Clint shoots his stupid backpack wings off oh him lol.

Nah, Hawkman would just catch one of those arrows in mid flight and cram it up Hawkeye's.............. well, you get the idea.

Soleran

Stuff it, because thats what Hawkeye is going to do with Hawkman after he smokes that chump...................and then give the Nth metal mace to hercules so he'll have a decent weapon for a change.

batdude123
Stuff it, because thats what Hawkeye is going to do with Hawkman after he smokes that chump...................and then give the Nth metal mace to hercules so he'll have a decent weapon for a change.

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hawkeye has no chance of winning. no

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hawkeye has no chance of winning. no

Huh isn't it your bedtime junior! Never Doubt the Hawkeye!

batdude123
Huh isn't it your bedtime junior! Never Doubt the Hawkeye!

You need some glasses, pops? stick out tongue Hawkman would kick the crap outta Hawkeye. Stop overestimating Hawkeye and underestimating Hawkman.

Scoobless
Jack HAWKsmoor runs in and kills both of them

stick out tongue

marvelprince
Hawkman does have superior reflexes. If he can dodge Green freakin Arrow then I think he can dodgw Hawkeye as well. Besides short of nuke arrows Hawkeye won't be able to hurt him and all it would take is one hit from Hawkman to put Hawkeye down permanently

Laminator_X
Originally posted by marvelprince
Hawkman does have superior reflexes. If he can dodge Green freakin Arrow then I think he can dodgw Hawkeye as well. Besides short of nuke arrows Hawkeye won't be able to hurt him and all it would take is one hit from Hawkman to put Hawkeye down permanently

A nice big cloud of Napalm should handle Hawkman. You cant effectively dodge it, it's sticky, contains its own oxidant so it cant be snuffed by thin air or water, and of course charres flesh. He'd recover eventually as long as he keeps his harness on, but there ya go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.