Darkseid vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid

vs.

King Thor

who wins?

Thunderstrike
RKT would have a better shot.

Grimm22
Depends, does Darkside have prep?

GODSCRIBE
no prep for either. and the fight takes place on the rainbow bridge.

spideycarnage
king thor would have a chance, essecially if its in asgard. KT killed mangog with a gesture, so he can take on darkseid, but it wont be easy.

Grimm22
Hard to say.

Considering that Darkside can take on a VERY pissed off Superman.

Still, King Thor did kill just about everyone in the MU.

Tshern
*coughOmegaBeamscough*

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tshern
*coughOmegaBeamscough*

absorbed by Mijonir

TheKahn
It's been done before:

(*fight was changed from Thor vs Darksied to King Thor vs Darksied)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395063&highlight=Darkseid+vs+King+Thor

I'd go with Darksied. All the pantheon gods in DC (such as Zeus and Odin) are scared of the guy for a reason, jobbing aside.

Tshern
Originally posted by spideycarnage
absorbed by Mijonir

Doubt that. Of course I don't have any evidence to back that up, but they tend to do pretty damn good job at avoiding obstacles and hitting targets.

Thunderstrike
In a crossover, Thor deflected them with Mjolnir. Also, the hammer has a sixth sense, so Mjolnir would guide his hand.

Tshern
Haven't read the crossover, but was JLA/Avengers or some non-canon? Either way, I'm ready to give you that, it not good to ends all the matches with either speedblitz or Omega Beams. Without Omega Beams (or Thor being able to deflect or absorbing them) this would be a great match, pretty even too, though Darkseid has done some really nasty things like moving planets with telekinesis..

Rewmac
Thor only needs to watch out for the Omega Beams...And make a God Force blast...That should be enough...But that goes for Darkseid too...But God Force blast got a big radiation...So I say King Thor...

Tassadar
Normal Thor gave Superman problems, and Superman usually beats Darkseid, and RKT is apparently a lot more powerful than regular Thor, so I say RKT wins

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tassadar
Normal Thor gave Superman problems, and Superman usually beats Darkseid, and RKT is apparently a lot more powerful than regular Thor, so I say RKT wins
its KIng thor we're talking about, he's on par with Odin.

Jabba the Hutt
Wait, what's the difference between King Thor, and Rune King Thor?

Big Sexy
Are you kidding me. When was the last time Darkseid put a scare into a skyfather,(in the 80s). Last I checked he just got his ass off that damn wall. A battle with King thor is a molest in the making for Darkseid.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Darkseid

vs.

King Thor

who wins?

If it's Darkseid who lost to Superman, even regular Thor beats him down with ease.

If its a properly written Darkseid, then he would easily spank regular Thor, even an insane one, and so King Thor with Odin Power would be needed. The odin power is well beyond anything Darkseid could muster.

Darksaint
Originally posted by aliveinboston
If it's Darkseid who lost to Superman, even regular Thor beats him down with ease.

If its a properly written Darkseid, then he would easily spank regular Thor, even an insane one, and so King Thor with Odin Power would be needed. The odin power is well beyond anything Darkseid could muster.

Darkseid, if written properly means he is close to Galactus level, is above anything Asgard can offer. All the patheon gods were terrified of him including Zeus and Odin(IMO, DC Zeus = Marvel Odin). He killed hundreds of them already and absorbed their powers.

Darth Kal-El
Darkseid wins

Grimm22
Originally posted by aliveinboston

With ease What the f**k?

No one beats Superman with ease.

Mider
darkseid with out jobbing would take out this guy even other skyfathers where afraid of him and said they wouldnt be able to beat him what would king thor be able to do and the hammer deflecting his omega beams is PIS

GODSCRIBE
How so? Mjolnir isn't bound by any universal parameters. It is a magical object. The greatest in the Universe at that. I can see how it would deflect or absorb the OE.

Mider
well i cant even the spectre gets affected by the omega beams why would the hammer be greater?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mider
darkseid with out jobbing would take out this guy even other skyfathers where afraid of him and said they wouldnt be able to beat him what would king thor be able to do and the hammer deflecting his omega beams is PIS

DC skyfathers are pathetic next to Marvel sky fathers. Hell Spawn taking out Zeus is just hilarious. What kind of morons do they have for writers? It's nothing but pandering to an immature "rage" driven audience. Marvel Sky Fathers, particularly Odin are at a much higher level. If you think Darkseid can take out Odin then you must surely feel that he could also take out Galactus, after all, Galactus was unable to defeat Odin.

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Darkseid wins Yep.

TheKahn
Here is the pantheon destroying scan Walt Simonson 2000-2002 Orion run (all scans from the Darksied respect thread):
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid68/pc8409f0c3da73339ee26804922f350a2/fbc33955.jpg

Darkseid's Omega Beams have also hurt The Spectre, who was staggered by them, before being forced to counter (slowly) with his own energy
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg

Together, Darkseid and Highfather managed to bust The Source Wall (a feat which later took the combined might of Highfather, Zeus, Odin, Jupiter, and Ares to reproduce--- and that's while The Source Wall was weakened ...!):
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p2cc3eb271b26eed5469a2a6e1b4d41e4/f98db9da.jpg

during OWAW, Darkseid defeats Superman, beating Kal down with three punches
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pd55a9f60974c3f94b66f685071686e58/fbdd8646.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg

Another time, summoned by Highfather, Superman arrivs on New Genesis, attempts to attack Darkseid, and is stopped by his Omega Beams (held back as Darkseid needed Superman unharmed for his plans), which blast him for three panes before he collapses, limp, and TKOed, Highfather being concerned for his safety (the writer later confirmed Darkseid could've easily killed Supes if he wanted):
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p43f271405bb78d83ae047fd1cf65a746/fbdd46ca.jpg

Juntai
Spectre volume 4 issue issue 19.
Spectre didn't counter slowly, in the next panel Darkseid died, and then a few pages later was reborn, because Darkseid is neccisary to existance, being part of the balance of The Source. Also, as seen in the first panel of that picture, Spectre sent away the Omega Beams, protecting the child, by lifting a finger. Then Darksied surprise attacked him, and made him go "ughn!".

Other than that, mostly accurate. smile

S.S
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre didn't counter slowly, in the next panel Darkseid died, and then a few pages later was reborn, because Darkseid is neccisary to existance, being part of the balance of The Source.

i'm guessing Superman,and Doomsday are aswell which I find pretty stupid really.

TheKahn
Spectre didn't counter slowly, in the next panel Darkseid died, and then a few pages later was reborn, because Darkseid is neccisary to existance, being part of the balance of The Source. Also, as seen in the first panel of that picture, Spectre sent away the Omega Beams, protecting the child, by lifting a finger. Then Darksied surprise attacked him, and made him go "ughn!".

embarrasment

Sorry if that description is inaccurate, I just copied it from the respect thread.

Juntai
Originally posted by S.S
i'm guessing Superman,and Doomsday are aswell which I find pretty stupid really. Superman as seen in Crisis from Alexander Luthor, all things stem from him. Darkseid theorized he is protected by The Source from the Omega Effect for some yet to be revealed reason.

Doomsday actually died, then regenerated.
"Then it's true, you ARE beyond Death."
But in that case, it was just an Avatar of Darkseid either way.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
embarrasment

Sorry if that description is inaccurate, I just copied it from the respect thread. No problem, just clearing it up.

S.S
Superman as seen in Crisis from Alexander Luthor, all things stem from him. Darkseid theorized he is protected by The Source from the Omega Effect for some yet to be revealed reason.

Doomsday actually died, then regenerated.
"Then it's true, you ARE beyond Death."
But in that case, it was just an Avatar of Darkseid either way.
And yet again why does everything stem from Superman........ confusedThen he really is God......shock

Juntai
Originally posted by S.S
And yet again why does everything stem from Superman........ confusedThen he really is God......shock Pretty much, everything in the DCU is a direct result of Superman and his other selves. Everything in the past 10 years or so leads directly back to Superman's death for example. Superman died, so Cyborg Superman and Mongol took over Coast City, Hal snapped because Coast City got destroyed, Hal becomes Parallax. Stuff like that. If more than that is meant, I don't know, that's my interpretation. DCU as a company and a universe, is pretty much directly derivative of Superman.

Laminator_X
Pretty much, everything in the DCU is a direct result of Superman and his other selves. Everything in the past 10 years or so leads directly back to Superman's death for example. Superman died, so Cyborg Superman and Mongol took over Coast City, Hal snapped because Coast City got destroyed, Hal becomes Parallax. Stuff like that. If more than that is meant, I don't know, that's my interpretation. DCU as a company and a universe, is pretty much directly derivative of Superman.

If I was Doctor Occult I'd feel pretty jilted right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.