Problems with "Ever Green" [fixed]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy Archer
Is it just me, or does the Ever Green Kmc background's forum homepage tell you to log in, and doesn't show your avatar? This is my favorite option, and was hoping it would be fixed soon.

Raz
Yup looks like a bug. I'll fix it now.

Raz
..and fixed.

Ushgarak
Geez, Raz, does it HAVE to take you so long to fix thing? An entire minute passed there.

Raz
Sorry, I went to make a cup of tea. Thats why it took a whole minute.

T.M
laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
Does evergreen have the reply button in Private Messages now? confused

T.M
Nope.

Raz
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Does evergreen have the reply button in Private Messages now? confused I *think* Lana is working on fixing this.

Shelbert Lemon
good...Evergreen is my fav as well....but I simply must have a reply button for my PMs. raver

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Raz
I *think* Lana is working on fixing this.

I hope so.. danceemo

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
good...Evergreen is my fav as well....but I simply must have a reply button for my PMs. raver

me too yes happy

Bloigen
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy Up.

I don't want to use it, but still.

Piggle Humsy
I just wanted to know if there was a chance that evergreen could be completed soon? confused
pray

I really want to start using it.... down

I know it's not a top priority...
but it would make me happy...
and don't you want to see me happy?? sad

stick out tongue

Syren
I'm using it now and it's pretty... so yeah, finish it stick out tongue

Raz
Anyone feeling brave can make the missing buttons by following these instructions:

Lana
Yeah, I never did get around to finishing that...I thought it was done, realized there was more, meant to finish later...and ended up losing the file ninja embarrasment

Barker
What buttons are missing?

I downloaded the Zip file.

Raz
IIRC the PM buttons.

Barker
As in the Reply and Forward buttons for the PM tab?

Raz
Yup, and the folder icons.

Barker
Oh, I see it now. I'll give them a shot now.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/9929/pmfoldersur6.gif

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4724/pmsendnewgreenkx9.gif

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/3618/pmsendreplyuv7.gif

Is that right?

Syren
Wow, good job Barker. But seeing them here makes me wish they were green ninja

Barker
The other ones were that color. ninja

Syren
I know, I checked ninja

You did good, I'm just awkward stick out tongue

Raz
The plan is to convert them to green. Those buttons were borrowed from KMC Black.

Barker
So.. I did it wrong?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Raz
Yeah

Syren
Originally posted by Raz
The plan is to convert them to green. Those buttons were borrowed from KMC Black.

yes But Lana's completed ones are grey too, so Barker hasn't done them wrong?

Lana
No...I never finished, as I said - I thought I had, realized there was more, but lost the file before I could finish.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Barker
So.. I did it wrong?

petpet

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
No...I never finished, as I said - I thought I had, realized there was more, but lost the file before I could finish.

Oh right, you didn't make any buttons? My bad stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
woah... was just reading through and seen this again... so has buttons been made and applied yet or is this still in the making?
Id still like to have the green one. Im tired of blue.. the black is great with colors but hurts my eyes. Green is a nice change and pleasant to view.

ok I will stop now. embarrasment

EDIT: I just checked... still in need of of a reply and forward button in the PMs.

Syren
Barker made the 'Send Reply' button above, plus the others. How come they haven't been added? confused

Lana
He just ganked the buttons from the other skins, it seems, the idea was to make new ones in green that matched the skin.

Syren
He 'ganked' them? Is this a Lana-ism? stick out tongue

Anyway, couldn't the grey ones be added temporarily until the green ones are made? Just so that the Evergreen skin can be used smile

Lana
Not really a Lana-ism as it's something all my friends and I have used for the past few years, maybe it's just a my-area-ism stick out tongue

Syren
laughing out loud

That sounds perverted. How do you do that? ermm

Lana
I...have no idea confused laughing out loud

Syren
winkiss

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Syren

Anyway, couldn't the grey ones be added temporarily until the green ones are made? Just so that the Evergreen skin can be used smile

Yes can we please do this so evergreen can be used... pray

I really want to use this skin down

Raz
Done....for the ones that I can tell are missing.

Piggle Humsy
eek!

thanx

I luv u Raz! kisses

Piggle Humsy
after using it for 20 mins I noticed it lacks a quick quote button... but other than that it seems alright big grin

Raz
..and done.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Raz
..and done.

and that's why you are the bestest! clap

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Raz
..and done. Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
and that's why you are the bestest! clap agreed! Ive always liked this one best. Now I can use it. Thanks. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.