Glactus vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Ok......... I guess against just one of them. What do you have to say about this???????

spideycarnage
this has been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389543&highlight=Glactus+vs+Celestials

its galactus is over 50% powered he'll win.
i dont think he can hang with all the celestials.

the Darkone
He killed all the Celestails in FF 337-340 including Exitar and Dreaming Celestail.

Tshern
What if?

the Darkone
No

Tshern
Really? Gotta get those comics. Thanks, mate!

aliveinboston
Originally posted by superman41082
Ok......... I guess against just one of them. What do you have to say about this???????

Without machines to artificially boost him, Galactus is toast.

Darth_Erebus
How many times is this going to be done? The only way Galactus would lose to the Celestials is if he's very weak and hungry. At normal power he's on par with them, all of them. A full powered Galactus has never been seen but if he were to attain that power level, which he came close to in FF 337-340, then that would put him on par with Eternity, even Exitar couldn't touch him then.

the Darkone
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Without machines to artificially boost him, Galactus is toast.

In FF337-341 you see Galactus full potentail and he kills all the Celestails and othe cosmic abstracts. A normal Galactus can kill quiet a few Celestails on his own powers alone, a full powered Galactus will absorb them. Galactus has know to grow from 28.9 ft to become larger then star like are earths sun get the picture, full powered Galactus kills with out that much effort.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by spideycarnage
this has been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389543&highlight=Glactus+vs+Celestials

its galactus is over 50% powered he'll win.
i dont think he can hang with all the celestials.

Use this link. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.