Full-power Galactus & Full-power Tyrant vs Master Order & Lord Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
Neutral ground. Who wins?

golem370
Master & Chaos 10/10 times

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
What the f**k? Master & Chaos 10/10 times

Dude Galactus is above order & chaos in power, and a Full powered Galactus and his Tyrant at Full powered this is not even close.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude Galactus is above order & chaos in power, and a Full powered Galactus and his Tyrant at Full powered this is not even close.

I wouldnt agree with that at all. The abstracts are beyond the physical entities of reality by their very nature. Even Lord Chaos and Master Orders creation the Inbetweener proved himself to be evenly matched with Galactus. (Although Galactus did have an edge in the battle)

Physical beings are by their very nature limited. Galactus has energy requirements, he can exhaust his reserves and then requires outside sustenance. Chaos and Order embody concepts they are one with a virtually unlimited energy source. They would win eventually.

Just to illustrate my point:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12206054733.jpg&s=x402

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12206095335.jpg&s=x402

Tyrant is much the same, except that we know he's just below Galactus in ability and power.

Thunderstrike
I'd go with Order and Chaos, to be honest. I love Galactus as a character, but he does have his limits.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Neutral ground. Who wins?

Order/Chaos FTW

llagrok
In-betweener is their agent and he beat Galactus.

vlaaad12345
Full power galactus is the one who has consumed the 616 universe and is eternitys equal...he would win.

Kutulu
Full powered Galactus is equal to Eternity and Infinity combined, he takes it.

If this was Galactus after having merely fed off a dozen planets, then Order & Chaos win.

Sundipped
I've never seen LC and MO fight being that they are just faces. They usually call upon their herald In-Betweener to handle stuff for them. In-Betweener was able to stalemate Galactus so I would consider MO and LC above that level.

I wish Marvel would do something with their old cosmic characters. Where is In-Betweener, MO, and LC now anyway?

Space M ummy
Galactus wins this one IF he has the use of the ultimate nullifier.

It's completely destroyed "death" in Earth X, (easily on par with C&O if not more so) so it does have the power to eliminate abstracts.

Without the nullifier C&O take this. They've shown the ability to create beings on par with Galactus. What happens if they make two in betweeners? three? a thousand? Per marvel their power levels are "unlimited" so this is certainly possible.

With the nullifier, Galactus wins immediately, without it C&O 10/10.

guy222
Still O&C

Knowsbleed33
On neutral ground I'll give it to Galactus and Tyrant. In Order and Chaos' dimension they slaughter.

Mr Master
Full power Galactus has no definitive final plateau,
but we know that Galactus has the potential to eat the Omniverse.
(based on the arc involving Galactus 616's future-self)

Therefore,
full power G would be at-least absorption of the entire Omniverse,
and since there's nothing else left,
G at full power = God! (not TOAA)

TOAA is the guy who allows it by drawing Galactus on a piece of paper doing that. smile

Xplosive
Full-power Galactus & Full-power Tyrant crushes them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.