AIM video??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
no expression I got a web cam and i can't seem to get it to work on AIM. But it will work for yahoo and msn. confused

Can anyone help me out?

Ronny
You can't get it to work for AIM. AIM sucks confused

Its an offspring of AOL.. which makes it baby satan.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Ronny

Yeah i know... But it always seems people around me only freakin have AIM.. im confused

Oh and get this... You can hear me... just cant see anything... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
yea all my friends have aim so i have to use it

taft

plus.....aol raped my mother cry

Spartan005
*COUGH*computerhelpforum*COUGH*

Valharu
Originally posted by taft
plus.....aol raped my mother cry laughing

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Spartan005
*COUGH*computerhelpforum*COUGH*

oops

Ronny
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Yeah i know... But it always seems people around me only freakin have AIM.. im confused

Oh and get this... You can hear me... just cant see anything... roll eyes (sarcastic) You have it focused right? Is there a shade flap over it?

Hey Bacon you know how to fix that? Just tell everyone you know "**** no I'm not using AIM you want to talk to me learn to be cooler! Get MSN you hoe!"

Spawn_Master
Hey Bacon you know how to fix that? Just tell everyone you know "**** no I'm not using AIM you want to talk to me learn to be cooler! Get MSN you hoe!" laughing

Bun Bun
You have it focused right? Is there a shade flap over it?

Hey Bacon you know how to fix that? Just tell everyone you know "**** no I'm not using AIM you want to talk to me learn to be cooler! Get MSN you hoe!"

Nope.. Its just not workin for it... its sooo weird... But now that i remember.. i have heard some of my friends complain about that on aim..

Ronny
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
laughing happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.