Drax runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Drax the Destroyer has four hours of rest between each battle. He has his usual knives and his Power Gem. Where does he stop?

1) Ironman
2) Captain Marvel- Billy Batson
3) Wonder Woman no Godwave
4) Darkseid
5) Beta Ray Bill
6) Superman 1Million
7) Classic Beyonder

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Drax the Destroyer has four hours of rest between each battle. He has his usual knives and his Power Gem. Where does he stop?

1) Ironman
2) Captain Marvel- Billy Batson
3) Wonder Woman no Godwave
4) Darkseid
5) Beta Ray Bill
6) Superman 1Million
7) Classic Beyonder

Why is Beta Ray Bill above Darkseid? Written correctly, Darkseid should be vulnerable to almost no one.

Anyway, Drax gets killed by Beta Ray Bill who is one of the meanest and most intelligent fighters around. The way he took down an insane Thor despite being weary from almost being killed himself was just amazing.

Darth Kal-El
Yeah i thought BRB should be under Darkseid but there's been debates in this forum before saying BRB would defeat Darkseid.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Yeah i thought BRB should be under Darkseid but there's been debates in this forum before saying BRB would defeat Darkseid.

I think that's because DC has shamelssly pandered to the whiny superman fans and utterly crapped upon the once great character of Darkseid and turned him into an utter wuss.

Darth Kal-El
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.