Darth Bane vs. Sora Bulq & Depa Billaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Two Vaapad practioneers against an ancient Sith Lord. Battle is in Theed.

zephiel7
Bane isn't ancient, and the duo gets pwned royally.

BLAK FOX
It depends on what you consider ancient. And I'm guessing that Bane slaughters them.

Captain REX
I'll go with Bane.

jollyjim311
Two vaapad practitioners wouldn't have much teamwork, but, why do we assume that they lose? Bane has the intimidation factor, and was obviously powerful and had a good understanding of the dark side, but he really hasn't shown us any actual power. It's an unknown for now. To me, at least.

Captain REX
It's safe to assume Darth Bane is actually pretty powerful. He survived the Thought Bomb.

BLAK FOX
He becomes more powerful afterwards in 'bane of the sith'.

Captain REX
He was already pretty powerful, though. The Dark Lord of the Sith, Kaan, was threatened by him. All the other Sith Lords were afraid of him.

BLAK FOX
Yeah I know. He is probably one of the most powerful beings in the whole of the SW universe.

jollyjim311
Yes, but until that book comes out, those are all just assumptions. He was powerful, that is clear, but we can't properly gauge him against these two, because we don't know of his dueling skills, saber style, force powers, does he go offensive or defensive in a fight? We've never seen him fight in a battle, and, I'm not going to assume anything just yet.

Razielim
Uh, Bane was feared like mad by the Sith Lord of his time (Kaan). Take into consideration that this is probably the time when the Jedi and the *human* Sith are at their peak of all time.

He wipes his ass with the duo.

Lightsnake
THE Sith Lord? Kaan was nothing more than a cruel coward who got into power by luck of predecessor's deaths...he was so scared of the other Sith lords, he abdicated as single DLotS, had Bane poisoned-and that was mainly because of Bane's exceptionally fanatic DS ideals...moreover, Bane and Zannah were out of range of the thought bomb.

Until Path of destruction, hard to say

Razielim
He had him poisoned because he was the biggest threat. I don't remember anything about fanatic ideals...

Lightsnake
Kaan was scared of bane because Bane and Kaan long detested one another and Bane didn't have time for hierarchies and the like...Bane believed he was the destined hero of the Sith and didn't care about titles or anything...his fanaticism alone made him extremely dangerous

darthsith19
Bane would win, I don't know if he'd pwn or not, though.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lightsnake
THE Sith Lord? Kaan was nothing more than a cruel coward who got into power by luck of predecessor's deaths...he was so scared of the other Sith lords, he abdicated as single DLotS, had Bane poisoned-and that was mainly because of Bane's exceptionally fanatic DS ideals...moreover, Bane and Zannah were out of range of the thought bomb.

Until Path of destruction, hard to say

Yeah, we can't tell for now. Maybe someone will revive this thread after the book comes out.

zephiel7
Bane was definately strong, he could take this.

Has the author stated that novel will focus more on Bane's political achievements (with the Sith order of course) or more on his combat achievements? From what we know now, he was a feared dark lord, but again whether this was COMPLETELY due to combat abilities is unkonwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.