Worst Jobber: Darkseid vs Champion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laminator_X
These guys should be all but unbeatable, and yet, they loose. A lot.

Champion has no Power Gem, but for discussion's sake we'll assume that the Power Primordial keeps him from being disintegrated or teleported away. Battle takes place on a 800 mile across asteroid, surrounded by smaller asteroids.

FIGHT!

Soleran
Well Champion wins after a HUGE battle as the Power Primordal and his "curse with Death overcome the OB. As Champion delivers the killing blow he hears a booming and strange voice................"You cannot beat Darkseid for even in victory you fail that was merely an Avatar." Champion then goes and cries in his corner.

Darkseid is beyond being beaten by all except Chuck Norris.

Templares
Jobberseid. Where is Jobbocalypse and Imperiex? They should be included and im still contemplating on whether to include Despero "I fear sharks" into this mess.

Superherovandal
Jobberseid. at least he jobbers to Supes. Champion jobbers to THing and She-Hulk

TheKahn
Darksied teleports away the asteroid they are fighting on leaving Champion floating helpless in space before heading to the real world to kick the DC writers, who the real Darksied lose to Superman, in the nuts.

golem370
I think Champions problem is writters I mean he's been fighting every since he was able to stand and he gets beat by She Hulk pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.