Zauriel (from the JLA) vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Hey folks, remember Zauriel? The Angel that was with the JLA for awhile? No?

If not, read this :

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/zauriel/zauriel.html

Could Zauriel the guardian angel from Heaven take down the Spirit of Vengeance? Would his flame-sword and sonic cry be enough to take on Ghost Rider's hell-fire and mystical chains??? Discuss............................................

Dr.Fate
Zauriel. hes a freakin angel GR's penance stare would be useless for once. plus zauriel has far more durability and strength

Lucid Lui
Agreed. Zauriel takes this.

Rick/Genis
He's got that BADASS sword, man!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
Zauriel. hes a freakin angel GR's penance stare would be useless for once. plus zauriel has far more durability and strength

I thought this would be a good match because as seen in the most recent Ghost Rider mini-series by Garth Ennis, Ghost Rider was able to take down an angel called Malachi by chaining him and dragging him thru hell with his motorcycle....so, I thought this might make a very interesting match-up.

Oh, does anyone know whatever happened to Zauriel in the JLA? I know he was with them for a while, but he didn't hang around for very long and I really liked the character. Does anyone know whatever happened to him??? And does anyone know what kind of fire is Zauriel's fire-sword made out of? Is it more powerful than Ghost Rider's hell-fire??? If anyone can help me out with these questions, I appreciate it...

Superherovandal
well for one thing it'd cut right through GR's chains.

Thunderstrike
Heaven vs Hell. Penance Stare vs Scream.

Zauriel 6/10.

This should be a crossover.

Rick/Genis
That would be a REALLY cool Crossover!

badabing
If Zauriel is really from Heaven, he takes the majority.

Rick/Genis
but that would be a COOL crossover!!!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
That would be a REALLY cool Crossover!

AGREED ^ yes I too would love to see a cross-over with these two characters....

"GARTH ENNIS, ARE YOU LISTENING?????"

King_Mungi
I'm angry with IC #7 with that they did with Zauriel

Thunderstrike
Well, by no means do they have a mere angel save the day. It has to be the DC Jesus, SUPERMAN!

For you DC fans who would love to kill me for saying that, it was a joke.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'm angry with IC #7 with that they did with Zauriel Yeah that sucked. Especially his sword being broken by Prime, that was just stoopid.

Zauriel's easy to bring back though...

Redatom65
Zauriel's sword is powered by his will, his armor greatens his strength, Foot speed, and Durability and Zauriel's head quaters the Aerie is such a heaveanly complex bujilding that hovers over LA that makes the JL watchtower's tech. look like toys. Zauriel has so many advantages and yes he is a real angel or was at least the guy takes GR down 9/10

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, by no means do they have a mere angel save the day. It has to be the DC Jesus, SUPERMAN!

For you DC fans who would love to kill me for saying that, it was a joke.
How much does it take to kill Superman nowadays? He flew straight into and past 300 miles of K-nite, directly into a red sun, crashed on a planet, blasted with heat vision, hit in the face with MORE K-nite and still saved the day. Supes is hardcore. Hell, even Kal-L was handling Doomsday catching his punches and whatnot.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.