Wolverine runs the BRAWLER Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
unlike a typical thread, i'm not looking for JUST the winner/loser. i want to know out of 10 how many you think wolvie could steal from these guys. big grin

1. charlie -27
2. giant man (hank pym, classic)
3. luke cage
4. mortal hercules
5. rhino
6. dr. samson
7. sasquatch
8. rage
9. shehulk
10. ulik
11. beta ray bill (NOT beta ray thor)
12. FULL power hercules

so, does he net wins? where do you think his chances of getting ZERO wins begins, or WHO do you think it is impossible for him to beat?

c'mon -- how tough IS logan?? eek!

batdude123
Man, the taste of SPrITE is great! big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
Man, the taste of SPrITE is great! big grin

blink

this isn't remotely a spite thread . . . wolvie certainly takes down some of these guys for the majority. but can he take some of the bigger names down even 1/10?

MuffinmanMike
Why the hell is Luke Cage #3? He's class 30 strength, unbreakable skin, incredible healing factor...

Anyway if we're not talking PIS and CIS Wolvie, Doc Samson probably stops him. If he DOES get to her, She-Hulks gotten a lot stronger and been trained by Gamora, one of the best fighters in the universe. Wolvie lasts, but Jens got the strength advantage by a ****ing light year.

Grimm22
I would like to see Wolverine get past Luke Cage.

Seriously, woopie what good are unbreakable claws when you cant cut a man.

batdude123
Explain to me how he would get passed Giant Man? confused

Grimm22

Wolverine:"Im the best at what...."

*Giant Man kicks Wolverine*

End cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine:"Im the best at what...."

*Giant Man kicks Wolverine*

End cool

Or Wolverine stabs him in the shoe and Giant Man complains of a stubbed toe and falls on Wolverine. big grin

Grimm22
Or Wolverine stabs him in the shoe and Giant Man complains of a stubbed toe and falls on Wolverine. big grin

laughing laughing

batdude123
Seriously though, Wolverine wouldn't get passed Giant Man without some major PIS going on.

S.S
1. charlie -27-Who the hell is Charlie-27......confused
2. giant man (hank pym, classic)-Wolverine gets 6/10
3. luke cage-6/10
4. mortal hercules-5/10
5. rhino-8/10
6. dr. samson-6/10
7. sasquatch 4/10
8. rage-5/10
9. shehulk-4/10
10. ulik-3/10
11. beta ray bill (NOT beta ray thor)2/10
12. FULL power hercules-0/10

srankmissingnin

Like this?

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Like this?

Touche! stick out tongue

Grimm22
Like this?

What the f**k?

How can Wolverine jump that high?

Seriously dosent that make Fastball Speical Pointless?

leonidas
Like this?

thank you. actually, a more logical and much easier solution would be to simply dodge giant man (who has only human reflexes in his giant body) get behind and slice both of his achilles' tendons. giant man is no where near most of the others in strength and could swat wolvie but wouldn't do a lot of damage. if he tries to grab him he will more than likely have his fingers sliced off because giant man's durability sucks. add to that pym is not an especially violent guy, or a great fighter or strategist, and, well, he handles giant man quite easily i would think without any PIS at all . . . 7/10 to wolverine.

oh, and s.s. -- charlie-27 is a member of the guandians of the galaxy. a tough little dude about cl5-10. wink wolvie takes him 8-9/10 imo.

oh, and srank -- i know you know wolvie pretty damn well. how do you think he does?

srankmissingnin
Originally I thought this was supposed to be a straight up brawl with out Wolverine using his claws and well he throws punches way above is strength class (koing Roughhouse, staggering Caliban and of course his beat down of that chick from The Neo all show that) he wouldn't have done too well. But if he can use his claws

1. Charlie -27- ... not sure who that is lol
2. Giant Man (hank pym, classic)-Wolverine gets 7-8/10
3. Luke Cage- 8-9/10
4. Mortal Hercules- 7/10
5. Rhino- 9/10
6. Dr. Samson- 7-8/10
7. Sasquatch 6-7/10
8. Rage-10/10
9. Shehulk-0/10
10. Ulik- 6/10
11. Beta Ray Bill (NOT beta ray thor)2-3/10
12. FULL Power Hercules-0/10

It has always been my oppinion that highend bricks who aren't invunerable, in possesion of a healing factor, don't have a powerful ranged attack and lack a significant speed advantage will lose the majority of fights agasint Wolverine.

badabing
Rhino stops him.

srankmissingnin
Rhino is too stupid to beat anyone who isn't Turk lol

S.S
Originally posted by badabing
Rhino stops him.
Read leo's first post..........
He wants you to tell him how many wins he gets against each one.
And get real Rhino gets stomped by Wolverine.

leonidas
Originally I thought this was supposed to be a straight up brawl with out Wolverine using his claws and well he throws punches way above is strength class (koing Roughhouse, staggering Caliban and of course his beat down of that chick from The Neo all show that) he wouldn't have done too well. But if he can use his claws

3. Luke Cage- 8-9/10
4. Mortal Hercules- 7/10
5. Rhino- 9/10
6. Dr. Samson- 7-8/10
7. Sasquatch 6-7/10
8. Rage-10/10
9. Shehulk-0/10
10. Ulik- 6/10

It has always been my oppinion that highend bricks who aren't invunerable, in possesion of a healing factor, don't have a powerful ranged attack and lack a significant speed advantage will lose the majority of fights against Wolverine.

i can at least see and go along with a lot of your scores. wolvie beating rage 10/10 is a stretch imo, but not as big a stretch as him beating ulik 6/10. ulik is one tough sob. i'd give wolvie maybe 1, MAYBE 2/10 in that match up . . .

and is it proven anywhere that logan CAN cut luke cage? i was sort of waiting for that point to be raised . . .

badabing
Rhino is too stupid to beat anyone who isn't Turk lol
I know that, I was waiting for Capt to see my post and get his "beserk rage" going. laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by S.S
Read leo's first post..........
He wants you to tell him how many wins he gets against each one.
And get real Rhino gets stomped by Wolverine.

laughing out loud

yep. wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
i can at least see and go along with a lot of your scores. wolvie beating rage 10/10 is a stretch imo, but not as big a stretch as him beating ulik 6/10. ulik is one tough sob. i'd give wolvie maybe 1, MAYBE 2/10 in that match up . . .

and is it proven anywhere that logan CAN cut luke cage? i was sort of waiting for that point to be raised . . .

I really hate Rage, my Wolverine score on that match is 100% bias... but I stick with it!

I think Wolverine can get the majority agaisn't Ulik though

EDIT: On wither or not Wolverine can cut Luke

I personally believe he can cut him but a case can be made for either side. For instance Warhawke (went through the same process as Luke Cage but with greater results) was impervious to Wolverine's attacks and even shrugged off the Iron Fist a few times! His durability was all over the place though, Maverick penetrated his hide with Bullets after all. Since Luke is invulnerable but rather very durable I tend to think that Wolverine could cut him.

TheKahn
1. charlie -27: ???

2. giant man (hank pym, classic): 9 or 10/10
3. luke cage: 9 or 10/10
4. mortal hercules: 5/10
5. rhino: 100/10
6. dr. samson: 6 or 7/10
7. sasquatch: 2 or 3/10 *0/10 if Tanaraq takes over
8. rage: not familiar enough with him
9. shehulk: 1 or 2/10
10. ulik: not familiar enough with him
11. beta ray bill (NOT beta ray thor): 1 or 2/10
12. FULL power hercules: 0/10

leonidas
interesting results thus far . . . jinzin, my friend, perhaps all your efforts have NOT been for naught . . . shifty

leonidas
that's it?? blink

wow, i xpected MUCH sterner resistance to some of these proposed results . . .

capt it up
3. Luke Cage- 8-9/10
4. Mortal Hercules- 7/10
5. Rhino- 10/10(rhino far to stupid)
6. Dr. Samson- 7-8/10
7. Sasquatch 6-7/10
8. Rage-10/10( rage got owned by bone claws wolverine in wolverine vs marvel universe)
9. Shehulk-6/10( though I do not know she hulk that well, but from what i do k now I feel her helaing factor is no strong enough to keep up with wolverine though I could be wrong.)
10. Ulik- 6/10

DarkCrawler
Before I make my point...

Does thunderclaps count? big grin

If don't, I pretty much agree with Srankmissingnin except maybe for Ulik.

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Before I make my point...

Does thunderclaps count? big grin

If don't, I pretty much agree with Srankmissingnin except maybe for Ulik.
ur only evidence for thunder clap is wolverine vs grey hulk in which it only effected wolverine at best for a pannel or two thats about 5 seconds 10 tops.
also that was before major up grades to wolverines healing factor it more or likly would have little to know effected now.

Thunderstrike
How the hell could he get past even Mortal Herc? That version of Herc still TOWED THE SHIELD HELLICARRIER!

Herc throws him away with ease.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
How the hell could he get past even Mortal Herc? That version of Herc still TOWED THE SHIELD HELLICARRIER!

what was the piont is saying he towed a shield hellicarrier? what does that even have to do with any thing? many characters are storng enough to do that.

wolverine has defeated herc before he can do it again

Thunderstrike
Bloodlusted "I'm going to rip your f*cking head off Hercules?" No. He's not beating Hercules. How in hell he beat Herc before is beyond my comprehension, but it was probably a large dose of PIS. Herc would just toss him away like a bug.

capt it up
Bloodlusted "I'm going to rip your f*cking head off Hercules?" No. He's not beating Hercules. How in hell he beat Herc before is beyond my comprehension, but it was probably a large dose of PIS. Herc would just toss him away like a bug.
? were the hell is ur quote from?

being super strong is not new thing to wolverine, I don't get how herc being able to toss wolverine like a bug means any thing since wolverine fights characters such as hulk,thing,namor,tigershark,rough-house ect.

Thunderstrike
They don't do what Herc loves to do. Grab and toss. He's a wrester, remember?

capt it up
They don't do what Herc loves to do. Grab and toss. He's a wrester, remember? still makes no diffrence. im sorry but ur rationalization that herc lieks to grab in throw does not prove that he wins in a fight. if that is ur arguement it is extremely weak one

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
still makes no diffrence. im sorry but ur rationalization that herc lieks to grab in throw does not prove that he wins in a fight. if that is ur arguement it is extremely weak one

LOL yeah because Hercules is only thousands of years old and an expert in wrestling and strong enough to blow Wolverine's guts out his backside.

leonidas
mortal herc was cl50 -- wolvie's fought and bested much stronger. he is also a great wrestler and skilled fighter, but can a skilled wrestler beat a skilled martial artist? seriously, i don't know. herc's disadvantage here is he is mortal. his durability suffered greatly while mortal. a few well placed shots from the claws would have herc in a lot of trouble. and recall -- these are wins out of 10!

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL yeah because Hercules is only thousands of years old and an expert in wrestling and strong enough to blow Wolverine's guts out his backside.
yet he ahs never been able too nor has any one eles

capt it up
mortal herc was cl50 -- wolvie's fought and bested much stronger. he is also a great wrestler and skilled fighter, but can a skilled wrestler beat a skilled martial artist? seriously, i don't know. herc's disadvantage here is he is mortal. his durability suffered greatly while mortal. a few well placed shots from the claws would have herc in a lot of trouble. and recall -- these are wins out of 10!
also wolverine has exstansive knowledge of wrestling as well and how to deal with wrestlers

Soleran

By the very definition a wrestler is a "martial artist" and yes wrestlers destry striker types all the time. Its been shown time and again when the big hitters tire of Wolverine they give him the long throw or tax him so much he cannot do much..........................I realize the hype about Wolverine but don't bye it all, its a fire sale.

About Zero chance Wolverine is on Hercules level in wrestling.

badabing
Wrestling is the last thing Wolverine should do against Herc. Stick and move, stick and move.

capt it up
By the very definition a wrestler is a "martial artist" and yes wrestlers destry striker types all the time. Its been shown time and again when the big hitters tire of Wolverine they give him the long throw or tax him so much he cannot do much..........................I realize the hype about Wolverine but don't bye it all, its a fire sale.

wrestler are much diffrent then martial artiest. are u honestly syaing herc more skilled at fighting then wolverine?

"Its been shown time and again when the big hitters tire of Wolverine they give him the long throw or tax him so much he cannot do much."

prove this statement

capt it up
Wrestling is the last thing Wolverine should do against Herc. Stick and move, stick and move.
yes but I saying wolverine has exstensive knowledge in wrestling and know there attacks and such

badabing
yes but I saying wolverine has exstensive knowledge in wrestling and know there attacks and such
How's your thread going? Also, I didn't know Wolverine knew wrestling.

capt it up
How's your thread going? Also, I didn't know Wolverine knew wrestling.
ya he commented on it quite afew comics.

capt it up
its doing aight I guess

Soleran
http://www.avengersforever.org/characters/Characters.asp

First off Hercules is Olympus greatest Warrior and anytime he loses to Wolverine is PIS/CIS. Wolverine has neither the Exp or Strength to take down Hercules, writers love to give the small guy his props though.

Yeah he can be knocked out, I cannot find the rest where Sas throws him and runs up and smash's him, then of course we have the Wonderman abusing wolverine incident, Hulk knocking Wolveinre back for amile and knocking out for quite some time etc.

leonidas
so you're saying mortal herc should take 10/10 from wolverine? that would mean some of the others should probably crush him also. and i'm not giving in to 'hype' -- i've gots a sh!t load of wolverine books, so know his capabilities very well. i've also got ALMOST every appearance of hercules -- he and thor are my marvel faves -- and herc very rarely shows on-panel evidence of the skill level he is supposed to have. he has bested thor with his skill, and mortal herc made hulk's life difficult for a short time (though herc was never close to actually beating hulk) before hulk almost -- literally -- killed him.

you're saying that if you removed ALL of both their powers (ie - made each 100% human) EXCEPT their skills, that herc would beat wolverine? i'm not too sure about that . . . it's not like herc would have spent time learning new techniques or martial arts skills, i don't think. least he's never shown that in a book. erm

Thanos_6383
unlike a typical thread, i'm not looking for JUST the winner/loser. i want to know out of 10 how many you think wolvie could steal from these guys. big grin

1. charlie -27
3. luke cage
4. mortal hercules
5. rhino
6. dr. samson
7. sasquatch
8. rage
9. shehulk
10. ulik
12. FULL power hercules

so, does he net wins? where do you think his chances of getting ZERO wins begins, or WHO do you think it is impossible for him to beat?

Wait.Is this a fist fight?Or does does Wolvie have use of his Claws?

Soleran
so you're saying mortal herc should take 10/10 from wolverine? that would mean some of the others should probably crush him also. and i'm not giving in to 'hype' -- i've gots a sh!t load of wolverine books, so know his capabilities very well. i've also got ALMOST every appearance of hercules -- he and thor are my marvel faves -- and herc very rarely shows on-panel evidence of the skill level he is supposed to have. he has bested thor with his skill, and mortal herc made hulk's life difficult for a short time (though herc was never close to actually beating hulk) before hulk almost -- literally -- killed him.

you're saying that if you removed ALL of both their powers (ie - made each 100% human) EXCEPT their skills, that herc would beat wolverine? i'm not too sure about that . . . it's not like herc would have spent time learning new techniques or martial arts skills, i don't think. least he's never shown that in a book. erm

I didn't say her would win 10/10 however what I am saying is that on the Big Guns of Marvel Wolverine typically has a very strong showing and only very rarely do you see him the only one walking away............LOL the comic with Wolveirne standing over Hercules in champions fight is CIS retarded............

leonidas
I didn't say her would win 10/10 however what I am saying is that on the Big Guns of Marvel Wolverine typically has a very strong showing and only very rarely do you see him the only one walking away............LOL the comic with Wolveirne standing over Hercules in champions fight is CIS retarded............

on that i WILL most CERTAINLY agree . . .

you avoided the question though -- both human, no powers but their skills and you think herc would take him in a fight?

Soleran
on that i WILL most CERTAINLY agree . . .

you avoided the question though -- both human, no powers but their skills and you think herc would take him in a fight?

Yes, the reason I say that as well is because Hercules as a God doesn't take mortals seriously and thus its a game for him most times he's fighting.

As a mortal with consequences he would step his game up, in my opinion.

riceroost

Herc throws him away with ease. Wolverine has destroyed a SHIELD Helicarrier too.

riceroost

First off Hercules is Olympus greatest Warrior and anytime he loses to Wolverine is PIS/CIS. Wolverine has neither the Exp or Strength to take down Hercules, writers love to give the small guy his props though.

Yeah he can be knocked out, I cannot find the rest where Sas throws him and runs up and smash's him, then of course we have the Wonderman abusing wolverine incident, Hulk knocking Wolveinre back for amile and knocking out for quite some time etc. According to Wolverine haters all his wins are PIC/CIS.

That pic of Sasquatch knocking out Wolverine is very old. Today Wolverine takes Sasquatch going completely nuts on him and smiles, cracking jokes about it. "Hiya Walt!!"

Wonder Man sneak attacked Wolverine.

Hulk punched Wolverine across a state in Punisher and Wolverine got right back up. Enraged green hulk crushed Wolverine into the ground with a tree and all it did was make him mad.

Stop using such outdated examples of Wolverine fights. His healing factor is a lot stronger these days.

riceroost
Hercules is going to be in big trouble if he tries to wrestle Wolverine.

Hercules bearhugs Logan.

Wolverine puts 2 fists to Hercules' head.

Snikt!

capt it up

Yeah he can be knocked out, I cannot find the rest where Sas throws him and runs up and smash's him, then of course we have the Wonderman abusing wolverine incident, Hulk knocking Wolveinre back for amile and knocking out for quite some time etc.
wolverine has superior skills,agility,reflex and is able to kill herc with one attack hercules can not say the same thing.

that pic u show is a day dreaming wolverine getting taken by suprize and it si very old issue.
wonderman cheap shot wolverien and still did not manage a KO.

when did hulk do this? please I want some prove.

ya sas did nail wolverine on another encounter and wolevrine was far from KO here the pic

leonidas
wolverine has superior skills,agility,reflex and is able to kill herc with one attack hercules can not say the same thing.

that's possible with MORTAL herc. immortal is a MUCH different animal, essentially unkillable . . .

capt it up
that's possible with MORTAL herc. immortal is a MUCH different animal, essentially unkillable . . .
again that why i said wolverine loses to immortal herc pritty much every time

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by riceroost
According to Wolverine haters all his wins are PIC/CIS.

Not all. That Herc fight is.

riceroost
Not all. That Herc fight is. Oh no, according to Wolverine haters his victories against Thing, Spider-Man, Namor, etc. are all PIS too.

badabing
Oh no, according to Wolverine haters his victories against Thing, Spider-Man, Namor, etc. are all PIS too.
CIS and jobber aura too. laughing laughing laughing stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
His victories against Namor are CIS.

I am not a Wolverine hater, but when Namor acts peacefully when Wolverine has killed an Atlantean in front of his very eyes, it is Character Induced Stupidity. If you have read any Namor stories, you know that he isn't a peaceful guy, especially when the subjects of his kingdom have been hurt/killed.

He once attacked a whaling ship. Because they hurt a whale.

Wolverine killed his advisor and he hovers and talks peacefully.

Glaring CIS all over the match.

riceroost
that's possible with MORTAL herc. immortal is a MUCH different animal, essentially unkillable . . . Please note that I am not saying Wolverine takes Immortal Hercules 9/10 times, buuuuut...

Wolverine has knocked out the IMMORTAL Wendigo 2 or 3 times and made him run away at least once. Not saying Wolverine would take him, but unless Immortal Hercules is tougher than Savage Hulk Wolverine could put him down. Admittedly I dont know a lot about Hercules, but I did see him go toe to toe with Thor a few times. How does immortal Hercules compare to a Namor or a Hulk? Is he stronger/tougher or just unkillable?

riceroost
Seriously though, Wolverine wouldn't get passed Giant Man without some major PIS going on. *COUGH HACK*Ultimate Cap *AHEM!!!

Anyway:

Wolverine > Sentinels.

DarkCrawler
Please note that I am not saying Wolverine takes Immortal Hercules 9/10 times, buuuuut...

Wolverine has knocked out the IMMORTAL Wendigo 2 or 3 times and made him run away at least once. Not saying Wolverine would take him, but unless Immortal Hercules is tougher than Savage Hulk Wolverine could put him down. Admittedly I dont know a lot about Hercules, but I did see him go toe to toe with Thor a few times. How does immortal Hercules compare to a Namor or a Hulk? Is he stronger/tougher or just unkillable?

It's not good to compare Hulk with other brawlers. For example, Hercules is much smarter, much better fighter and faster to boot. Putting Hulk against Wolverine is same as putting an super-strong retarded two year old against someone hundred times smarter then he is with knives. No strategy at all. Just idiotic smashing.

And I will guanteree you..."ME SMASH ANNOYING CLAW MAN" is not going to be on Hercules's head when fighting Wolverine...

riceroost
It's not good to compare Hulk with other brawlers. For example, Hercules is much smarter, much better fighter and faster to boot. Putting Hulk against Wolverine is same as putting an super-strong retarded two year old against someone hundred times smarter then he is with knives. No strategy at all. Just idiotic smashing.

And I will guanteree you..."ME SMASH ANNOYING CLAW MAN" is not going to be on Hercules's head when fighting Wolverine... When did Hercules get a speed enhancement? Hulks not really slow. And even Green Hulk is intelligent enough to use a hostage. (Hulkj # 8 against Wolverine) He may act like a child at times, but he still often capable of higher cognitive thought process when in Savage Hulk form.

leonidas
Please note that I am not saying Wolverine takes Immortal Hercules 9/10 times, buuuuut...

he's certainly stronger than namor (sorry, dc . . .) and as strong as a really po'd hulk. mortal herc tires, immortal does not and can take a LOT more damage. herc has appeared on a couple occasions to have had an advantage against sav hulk. they're pretty close, actually, in many ways. to kill him requires basically LUDICROUS amounts of damage, but he certainly has been ko'd with enough force.

be tough for wolvie to take him because slashing him would be like killing him slowly. wolvie would need a major hit to weaken him enough to the point where he could take him out. something to the eyes or ears or throat might do it, but herc is enormously skilled himself -- though h2h i think wolvie is better. and herc's speed is underrated and his reaction times are godlike.

i'll not say it's impossible for wolvie, but i'd give him 1/10 against immortal and maybe 5/10 against mortal.

TheKahn
*COUGH HACK*Ultimate Cap *AHEM!!!

Anyway:

Wolverine > Sentinels.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7033/180pxuncanny1423pt.png whistling

wink

riceroost
Originally posted by TheKahn
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7033/180pxuncanny1423pt.png whistling
wink ahem...

Wolverine's healing factor today >>>>>>>>> DOFP healing factor

Way to pick the one time Wolverine ever got beat by a Sentinel. And those Sentinels were from the future anyway.

riceroost
he's certainly stronger than namor (sorry, dc . . .) and as strong as a really po'd hulk. mortal herc tires, immortal does not and can take a LOT more damage. herc has appeared on a couple occasions to have had an advantage against sav hulk. they're pretty close, actually, in many ways. to kill him requires basically LUDICROUS amounts of damage, but he certainly has been ko'd with enough force.

be tough for wolvie to take him because slashing him would be like killing him slowly. wolvie would need a major hit to weaken him enough to the point where he could take him out. something to the eyes or ears or throat might do it, but herc is enormously skilled himself -- though h2h i think wolvie is better. and herc's speed is underrated and his reaction times are godlike.

i'll not say it's impossible for wolvie, but i'd give him 1/10 against immortal and maybe 5/10 against mortal. How fast does Immortal Hercules heal? Mortal Hercules?

leonidas
not sure the rate -- he doesn't have a 'healing factor' in his powerset -- but i've seen him fight while he's been very badly beat up and injured.

mortal herc actually tired during his brief fight against the hulk and suffered greatly from his wounds. one advantage mortal had: he knew he had to be SMARTER, so he fought like he should ALWAYS fight. imm herc is a boastful, at times overconfident character who does not often show the level of skill he should in fights. he is a beast though, and i'm trying to recall if i've ever seen him truly overpowered in a fight, but i don't think i have -- at least not when he's been sober . . . wink

badabing
How fast does Immortal Hercules heal? Mortal Hercules?
That's a good question.

Grimm22
Oh no, according to Wolverine haters his victories against Thing, Spider-Man, Namor, etc. are all PIS too.

There is no way in god's name that Wolverine can beat Namor. Its just stupid to even think about it.

I can see him beating Thing once in a while and once in a blue moon spider-man, but Namor? No, just no.

Grimm22
ahem...

Wolverine's healing factor today >>>>>>>>> DOFP healing factor

Way to pick the one time Wolverine ever got beat by a Sentinel. And those Sentinels were from the future anyway.

Wow is that your excuse for everytime Wolverine loses?

capt it up
There is no way in god's name that Wolverine can beat Namor. Its just stupid to even think about it.

I can see him beating Thing once in a while and once in a blue moon spider-man, but Namor? No, just no.
see and this is why when u say he ahs no way in hell of beta namor do i take ur oppion with a grian of salt.

first u said he can't beat namor and he done it already

then u say he can only beat thing onces in a while( ur very bias)

then u say he can only beta spiderman in a blue moon( yup please show more hate for wolverine)
to bad wolverine always does better then spiderman when the tango

capt it up

why are u even saying this the pic means nuthing since it an alternate reality

Grimm22
see and this is why when u say he ahs no way in hell of beta namor do i take ur oppion with a grian of salt.

then u say he can only beat thing onces in a while( ur very bias)

then u say he can only beta spiderman in a blue moon( yup please show more hate for wolverine)
to bad wolverine always does better then spiderman when the tango

I'm bias? laughing laughing

Also, whoever wrote Wolverine beating Namor obviously needs to be hit by a truck to help get their brain on track.

Once again, spellcheck

capt it up
I'm bias? laughing laughing

Also, whoever wrote Wolverine beating Namor obviously needs to be hit by a truck to help get their brain on track.

Once again, spellcheck ]
how about we have a little verse match u vs me?

Grimm22
]
how about we have a little verse match u vs me?

Huh? confused

capt it up
Huh? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t402705.html

come and lets see who is better

S.S
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t402705.html

come and lets see who is better
eek! I wanna have a vs match........... laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by S.S
eek! I wanna have a vs match........... laughing
lol

DarkCrawler

He can't beat full-power, non-pussyfied Namor...

jinzin
interesting results thus far . . . jinzin, my friend, perhaps all your efforts have NOT been for naught . . . shifty

laughing out loud

just reading that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside...

jinzin

that herc also lost to bone claws wolverine and got put on his ass by wolverine with a table shot...

jinzin

that herc also lost to bone claws wolverine and got put on his ass by wolverine with a table shot...Originally posted by Soleran

give the strikers a few blades on their wrists then we'll see how well your comparison fares.

jinzin

no .. but then again even if it was. it would be a lot better then "that was PIS, this was PIS"..

-the fact is sentinals have blasted wolverine recently like that.. 3 of them in fact.. wolverine had a lot of damage but was far from dead,
-wolverine's survived a nuke at point blank,
-survived having his skin irradicarted off his bones by "the suit" in several panals.
-healed from having his arm's flesh completely evaporated in a page or two.
-survived the sun.
-recently he was just blasted by the flames of Manderin and wasn't even Koed much less dead.
-he's been set completely on fire numerous times
-cylcops has blasted him full force on several occasions.
-havok blasted wolverine with the intent to kill.
-ka'al used a cosmic hellfire to blast wolverine with (a biblical weapon didn't kill logan)

I mean sure some of these examples are blatent PIS but they're so numerous anymore it's just impossible to ignore... ONE feat of a futuristic sentinal doing something to an elderly wolverine doesn't negate the NUMEROUS feats which logan currently and consistantly displays.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
no .. but then again even if it was. it would be a lot better then "that was PIS, this was PIS"..

-the fact is sentinals have blasted wolverine recently like that.. 3 of them in fact.. wolverine had a lot of damage but was far from dead,
-survived having his skin irradicarted off his bones by "the suit" in several panals.
-survived the sun.
-recently he was just blasted by the flames of Manderin and wasn't even Koed much less dead.
-he's been set completely on fire numerous times
-havok blasted wolverine with the intent to kill.
-ka'al used a cosmic hellfire to blast wolverine with (a biblical weapon didn't kill logan)

I mean sure some of these examples are blatent PIS but they're so numerous anymore it's just impossible to ignore... ONE feat of a futuristic sentinal doing something to an elderly wolverine doesn't negate the NUMEROUS feats which logan currently and consistantly displays.

it took you long enough to chime in!! eek!

AND you didn't even answer the thread stips!! mad

big grin

riceroost

And that issue was entitled 1991, which means it took place years ago when Jubilee was still tagging along with Wolverine, which means this is a high level feat before his healing factor ever got upgraded.

leonidas
oh, jinzin . . .whistle

it took you long enough to chime in!! eek!

AND you didn't even answer the thread stips!! mad

big grin

badabing
Wolverine clears the gauntlet because he can now run 500 MPH.hysterical
Read the second to last post of page 76 in the Wiolverine vs Cyclops thread.

leonidas
no expression

DarkCrawler
And that issue was entitled 1991, which means it took place years ago when Jubilee was still tagging along with Wolverine, which means this is a high level feat before his healing factor ever got upgraded.

There are occasions in modern comics too where his healing factor is not that effective too...

Hmm...in Astonishing X-Men Ord slices him and he goes down comes on to my mind as first...

capt it up
There are occasions in modern comics too where his healing factor is not that effective too...

Hmm...in Astonishing X-Men Ord slices him and he goes down comes on to my mind as first...
astonishing as shom shitty stuff in it I have to admitt, but it is also likly that the alien has type of pioson on his blades.

GodofThunder
i got Luke Cage beatin him

capt it up
Originally posted by GodofThunder
i got Luke Cage beatin him
are u serous lol

leonidas
cage? how many? and very cool sig, GoT!! skeet is ALMOST as good as digi!wink

DarkCrawler
astonishing as shom shitty stuff in it I have to admitt, but it is also likly that the alien has type of pioson on his blades.

Astonishing has the best portayal of Wolverine in quotes and some badassnes:

Army of robots come at them and X-Men say something like this:

"Logan...it would be like fighting a city! It's impossible!"

Wolverine as Colossus fastballs him:

"I killed a city once. Funny story."

*Wolverine slices through the robots*.

It lacks in his portrayal of powers, though.

His solo series has problems too, sometimes...it once took him a week to grow his eye back...

leonidas
hey dc, did you ever give your estimates in the gauntlet . . .?

capt it up
Astonishing has the best portayal of Wolverine in quotes and some badassnes:

Army of robots come at them and X-Men say something like this:

"Logan...it would be like fighting a city! It's impossible!"

Wolverine as Colossus fastballs him:

"I killed a city once. Funny story."

*Wolverine slices through the robots*.

It lacks in his portrayal of powers, though.

His solo series has problems too, sometimes...it once took him a week to grow his eye back...
ya that what i ment I like the story but some times there powers of characters a more then a little off. the eye growing back was back before up grades to his healing factor.

DarkCrawler
I pretty much agree what srank says, except perhaps for maybe Ulik, Mortal Hercules and Beta Ray Bill:

3. Luke Cage- 8-9/10
4. Mortal Hercules- 7/10
5. Rhino- 9/10
6. Dr. Samson- 7-8/10
7. Sasquatch 6-7/10
8. Rage-10/10
9. Shehulk-0/10
10. Ulik- 6/10

It has always been my oppinion that highend bricks who aren't invunerable, in possesion of a healing factor, don't have a powerful ranged attack and lack a significant speed advantage will lose the majority of fights agasint Wolverine.

GodofThunder
cage? how many? and very cool sig, GoT!! skeet is ALMOST as good as digi!wink

wait this is everything toothe and nail i thought just a brawl....sigh i need to read.....then he takes it until She Hulk then gets a beat down from Hell

Grimm22

You say that Astonishing is crap when its the best X-book out there and is not PIS at all.

Also, you constatly show the picture of wolverine fighting a monster from Astonishing #7 yet you say the series sucks?

Being a little hypocritical there?

capt it up
You say that Astonishing is crap when its the best X-book out there and is not PIS at all.

Also, you constatly show the picture of wolverine fighting a monster from Astonishing #7 yet you say the series sucks?

Being a little hypocritical there?
dide u see my next post? i said the story is good but some tiems they do not right character abilties to what there normaly shown at, but then other tiems they doo.

and no im not being hypocritacal im telling it as it is.
unless that alian blades were piosoned of some special kind then that should have done nuthing to wolverine.

Grimm22
dide u see my next post? i said the story is good but some tiems they do not right character abilties to what there normaly shown at, but then other tiems they doo.

and no im not being hypocritacal im telling it as it is.
unless that alian blades were piosoned of some special kind then that should have done nuthing to wolverine.

He sliced his freakin gut open!

Wolverine isnt made of freakin adamantium, his bones are but he still isnt.

Joss Whedon is about the only writer at Marvel that has the balls to right Wolverine as he is.

capt it up
He sliced his freakin gut open!

Wolverine isnt made of freakin adamantium, his bones are but he still isnt.

Joss Whedon is about the only writer at Marvel that has the balls to right Wolverine as he is.
when ahs gutting ever put wolverine down? it never does not even back before to upgrades. u say he the only one to have the balls to right wolverine how he is? if he the only one righting wolverine that way and every one elese rights wolverine the other way then it easy to see he is the one making the mistakes.

Grimm22
when ahs gutting ever put wolverine down? it never does not even back before to upgrades. u say he the only one to have the balls to right wolverine how he is? if he the only one righting wolverine that way and every one elese rights wolverine the other way then it easy to see he is the one making the mistakes.

No, he just dosent write PIS.

N'uff Said

capt it up
No, he just dosent write PIS.

N'uff Said
relay now so what do u consider wolverine doing that is PIS?

ur debating skill are as always so good. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran

for instance PIS is Wolverine walking through Havok's plasma blast with any skin left on him, or without Wolverine showing damage and recovering what so ever.

PIS is Wolverine's skin not splitting or severe skin trauma from all the blunt damage he takes..........etc etc that is PIS...............

Grimm22

Look who's talking

-survived the sun.

capt it up
for instance PIS is Wolverine walking through Havok's plasma blast with any skin left on him, or without Wolverine showing damage and recovering what so ever.

PIS is Wolverine's skin not splitting or severe skin trauma from all the blunt damage he takes..........etc etc that is PIS...............
on the forum rules it evenb states if shown repeatly it is not PIS it becomes fact

capt it up
Look who's talking
still not seeing ur piont?

Soleran
on the forum rules it evenb states if shown repeatly it is not PIS it becomes fact

Its not consistent with his mutant powers, he has healing which gives him high durabilty. Wolverine has been shot and he bled that means his skin can be hurt, hell even the Picture of Cassandra melted his arm..............................Havok's plasma would do that same it was PIS same with the missile landing on him and several other high feats all 5 of them lol........................

Anyway pack on topic Mortal Hercules should go more like 6/10 for hercules and Beta isn't losing a round to Wolverine.............etc

capt it up
Its not consistent with his mutant powers, he has healing which gives him high durabilty. Wolverine has been shot and he bled that means his skin can be hurt, hell even the Picture of Cassandra melted his arm..............................Havok's plasma would do that same it was PIS same with the missile landing on him and several other high feats all 5 of them lol........................

Anyway pack on topic Mortal Hercules should go more like 6/10 for hercules and Beta isn't losing a round to Wolverine.............etc
the nuke was pis.
havok blast im not so sure about.
casandra nova pic is not pis.
also I thought u were talking about the blunt thing being PIS

leonidas
thanks for bringing the thread back around, sol. damn, i thought brimm and cap had their OWN thread to fight on . . .

6/10 mortal herc? i could see that. i said 5/10. i don't see him beating brb either, but a luky shot with claws MAY net him 1/10. i think he could take 1 from shulkie as well.

Soleran
the nuke was pis.
havok blast im not so sure about.
casandra nova pic is not pis.
also I thought u were talking about the blunt thing being PIS

No I was saying I agreed with the Cassandra picture, my point with that was if Cassandra could do something like that Havok's blast should have done the same is all.

capt it up
No I was saying I agreed with the Cassandra picture, my point with that was if Cassandra could do something like that Havok's blast should have done the same is all.
naw not true at all. cassandra nova was many times more powerfull then hovk and woudl easiliy destroy havok.

Metalmanx
I think someone needs to fill capt here in on Havok's power. Cuz apparently he thinks all Havok can do is throw lit matches at his opponents.

riceroost
Astonishing has the best portayal of Wolverine in quotes and some badassnes: I'm not quite sure about that. According to Wheedon Wolverine thinks about beer when he fights. The hell? Seems more like poking fun at the character to me. And you know there's something wrong when Wolverine is the comedy relief character.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think someone needs to fill capt here in on Havok's power. Cuz apparently he thinks all Havok can do is throw lit matches at his opponents.
actauly I more then likly know a hell of a lot more about havok power then u. cassandera nova out classes havok easiliy.

DarkCrawler
actauly I more then likly know a hell of a lot more about havok power then u. cassandera nova out classes havok easiliy.

So you think it needs Cassanda Nova level power to make Wolverine's flesh burn?

You are aware of the fact that his flesh and muscles are normal human durability? Knives and bullets pass them easily...

Havok doesn't even have to go to full power to burn Wolverines flesh and muscles and organs...

leonidas
cripes, i've created a monster . . . sad

DarkCrawler
cripes, i've created a monster . . . sad

You call seven pages of debating "monster"? Pfft. Tame. cool

These are the true Godzillas:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=77&daysprune=1000&pagenumber=1&perpage=50&sortorder=desc&sortfield=replycount

Metalmanx

You are aware of the fact that his flesh and muscles are normal human durability? Knives and bullets pass them easily...

Havok doesn't even have to go to full power to burn Wolverines flesh and muscles and organs...

Sigh...thank you anyway, DarkCrawler. But I think it's rather hopeless.

leonidas
Sigh...thank you anyway, DarkCrawler. But I think it's rather hopeless.

oh, mm . . .

you never gave your response to the thread topic!! mad

Metalmanx

1. charlie -27
3. luke cage
4. mortal hercules
5. rhino
6. dr. samson
7. sasquatch
8. rage
9. shehulk
10. ulik
12. FULL power hercules

My apologies, Leo. You are correct.

I want to play Devil's Advocate and say that Giant Man takes him down the majority. Hm...

1. charlie -27-->I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who this is.
2. giant man (hank pym, classic)-->5/10.
3. luke cage-->Hm...5-6/10.
4. mortal hercules-->4/10.
5. rhino-->9/10
6. dr. samson-->Dunno this character well enough.
7. sasquatch--0-1/10.
8. rage-->Dunno this character well enough.
9. shehulk-->0-1/10.
10. ulik-->Dunno this character well enough.
11. beta ray bill (NOT beta ray thor)-->0/10.
12. FULL power hercules-->0/10.

Would someone mind filling me in on charlie-27, Dr. Samson, Rage, and Ulik a bit so I can make a more accurate assessment?

Edit: Superheated Plasma, the same substance that Havok produces and projects, can exceed temperatures of 2 billion degrees Kelvin, or 3.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit. This is hotter than the interior of our Sun, which is about 15 million degrees Kelvin.

Knowledge is power, people.

leonidas
My apologies, Leo. You are correct.

I want to play Devil's Advocate and say that Giant Man takes him down the majority. Hm...

1. charlie -27-->I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who this is.
2. giant man (hank pym, classic)-->5/10.
3. luke cage-->Hm...5-6/10.
4. mortal hercules-->4/10.
5. rhino-->9/10
6. dr. samson-->Dunno this character well enough.
7. sasquatch--0-1/10.
8. rage-->Dunno this character well enough.
9. shehulk-->0-1/10.
10. ulik-->Dunno this character well enough.
11. beta ray bill (NOT beta ray thor)-->0/10.
12. FULL power hercules-->0/10.

Would someone mind filling me in on charlie-27, Dr. Samson, Rage, and Ulik a bit so I can make a more accurate assessment?

Edit: Superheated Plasma, the same substance that Havok produces and projects, can exceed temperatures of 2 billion degrees Kelvin, or 3.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit. This is hotter than the interior of our Sun, which is about 15 million degrees Kelvin.

Knowledge is power, people.

i can't believe no one knows charlie-27 . . . embarrasment he's a cl5-10 member of the guardians of the galaxy. he's a tough little dude, but logan would own him.

dr samson -- green haired psychiatrist, gamma powered, cl75-80. decent invulnerability, adequate skill. spends most of his time getting the srap beat out of him by hulk . . .

rage -- cl90ish. good invulnerability, good skill. very young, though . . .

ulik -- rock troll from asgard. cl100. battles thor h2h to a standstill at times. can take a lot of punishment. likely beats everyone below him most times. feral, like wolvie. a real f'n beast . . .

big grin

leonidas
bumpity-bump-bump.

BUMP! eek!

riceroost

Havok doesn't even have to go to full power to burn Wolverines flesh and muscles and organs... Actually Wolverine's flesh, muscle tissue, bone structure(without adamantium) are all more durable than a normal human's. Combination of healing factor and chemical treatments from Weapon X.

KharmaDog

1. charlie -27
3. luke cage
4. mortal hercules
5. rhino
6. dr. samson
7. sasquatch
8. rage
9. shehulk
10. ulik
12. FULL power hercules

I don't know who charlie is, and I don't see Logan going past Pym. The legend of logan is so ridiculous that someone actually gave him 2/10 against beta ray bill. That's just silly.

leonidas
hey, you didn't comment on the gauntlet!

KharmaDog
hey, you didn't comment on the gauntlet!

Yes I did, I think he doesn't get past Pym. Gauntlet challenge over.

capt it up
Originally posted by KharmaDog
why doesent he get past pym?

leonidas

laughing out loud

not you! i meant rice. you just type too damn fast!

you don't think he could take even 1/10 against hank? hmmm . . .

riceroost
laughing out loud

not you! i meant rice. you just type too damn fast!

you don't think he could take even 1/10 against hank? hmmm . . . I didn't respond to the gauntlet because I don't know a lot about most of these characters. I do think he could take giant man, Luke Cage, Mortal Hercules, Rage, Rhino, and Sasquatch at least 1/2 the time, if not more.

The others like Ulik and Charlie 27 I don't know anything about.How durable is immortal Herc? Does he have a healing ability? Is he more durable than Savage Hulk?

superman41082
I would like to see Wolverine get past Luke Cage.

Seriously, woopie what good are unbreakable claws when you cant cut a man.

Dude, Giant man squashes him...........

leonidas
giant man is not very strong or durable or fast. wolvie could dodge him. if he tried to grab wolvie, he gets his fingers sliced off. all wolvie needs to do is get behind him and slice his achilles -- battle over. pym may win a couple -- maybe -- but i can't see him coming close to a majority.

KharmaDog
you don't think he could take even 1/10 against hank? hmmm . . .

I'm sorry, I thought it was a regular gauntlet challenge and neglected to read the caveat,"unlike a typical thread, i'm not looking for JUST the winner/loser. i want to know out of 10 how many you think wolvie could steal from these guys".

In that case, I'd say that Logan takes down Pym maybe 4/10 times. It'd really have to depend on where the battle was and as to what size Pym grew to. At 100 feet tall wolverine's claws would not penetrate Pym as deeply as if he were only 25 feet tall. You see what I am saying? As he grows, the damage that pym can do proportionatly grows, and the damage that wolverine can affect proportionatly lessons.

How durable is immortal Herc?

leonidas
i get your point. but he can only reach a max of 30ft. wolvie would be able to damage him i'm pretty sure.

and immortal herc is VERY durable. thor-level. or at least pretty close. thor has more feats so it's hard to say they're equal. but very durable nonetheless.

Shinkuu
Wolverine killed a 100 foot tall Magneto in Reign of Terra. He jumped in his ear and savaged his brain.

KharmaDog
i get your point. but he can only reach a max of 30ft. wolvie would be able to damage him i'm pretty sure.

If Pym can only get to 30 feet I agree he's in trouble. But his bio says he can attain heights of 100 feet and I was sure that I saw an instance (at least once) where he attained some pretty impressive heights.

capt it up
If Pym can only get to 30 feet I agree he's in trouble. But his bio says he can attain heights of 100 feet and I was sure that I saw an instance (at least once) where he attained some pretty impressive heights.

KharmaDog
Since when has wolvie been able to jump in the air 60 to 100 feet straight up? Any way capt, if you read my post you'd see that I said,"If Pym can only get to 30 feet I agree he's in trouble."

However, you stated that you think that logan could beat Beta Ray Bill at least 2 outta 10 times (as did 2 other members). I dedicated a whole thread so that you could explain your reasoning behind that one.

capt it up
Since when has wolvie been able to jump in the air 60 to 100 feet straight up? Any way capt, if you read my post you'd see that I said,"If Pym can only get to 30 feet I agree he's in trouble."

However, you stated that you think that logan could beat Beta Ray Bill at least 2 outta 10 times (as did 2 other members). I dedicated a whole thread so that you could explain your reasoning behind that one.
actauly I just copy and pasted that. i actauly don't think that since I have almsot no knowledge of beta ray bill.

KharmaDog
actauly I just copy and pasted that. i actauly don't think that since I have almsot no knowledge of beta ray bill.

So you didn't even know who the guy is yet you didn't change your answer from this:
3. Luke Cage- 8-9/10
4. Mortal Hercules- 7/10
5. Rhino- 10/10(rhino far to stupid)
6. Dr. Samson- 7-8/10
7. Sasquatch 6-7/10
8. Rage-10/10( rage got owned by bone claws wolverine in wolverine vs marvel universe)
9. Shehulk-6/10( though I do not know she hulk that well, but from what i do k now I feel her helaing factor is no strong enough to keep up with wolverine though I could be wrong.)
10. Ulik- 6/10

Just so you know, here is BRB:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/betaraythor.htm

capt it up
So you didn't even know who the guy is yet you didn't change your answer from this:

Just so you know, here is BRB:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/betaraythor.htm
lol I copy shang and i change it around some becuase I agree with most of what he said I guess I missed the beta one is it realy that big of a deal?

KharmaDog
lol I copy shang and i change it around some becuase I agree with most of what he said I guess I missed the beta one is it realy that big of a deal?

Well do you also agree with the Ulik, She-Hulk and Sasquatch judgements?

capt it up
Well do you also agree with the Ulik, She-Hulk and Sasquatch judgements?
yup

leonidas
puzzling, ain't it kd? big grin

but don't forget -- your link is to beta ray thor. this is JUST beta ray bill in this gauntlet. wink

KharmaDog
yup

Do you know anything about Ulik?

And silly really.

I don't think it matters that much against wolverine though. It could be beta ray bill in a wheel chair with the flu on the same day that a truck ran over his puppy and I'd still give it to him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>