Ice-man Vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the "coolest" X-Man take down the Golden Avenger? This is the current version of Ice-man and Ironman in his current, most high-tech, armor...the fight takes place in the snow-capped Himalayan Mountains....DISCUSS....................................

Grimm22
If it was Pre-Decimation it would be a closer fight.

Iron Man 10/10

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
If it was Pre-Decimation it would be a closer fight.

Iron Man 10/10

Yes, this is the Pre-Decimation version of Ice-Man....

What happened with Ice-Man during Decimation that I don't know about???

Blair Wind
nothing and ppl are taking it to the extreme...has he shown to be less powerful? I doubt it very much. He has however lost his secondary mutation (meaning only that he does not have to forever be stuck in ice) he had all the powers that made him "god like" before the secondary mutation...nothing that I have heard of to say that he has been depowered. Any examples anyone? I dont have the comics, but from what I have heard and seen on some scans, nothing drastic has happened to his powers.

grey fox
He freezes the Armour and then shatters it with a single punch.

1021kid
Originally posted by grey fox
He freezes the Armour and then shatters it with a single punch. your kidding right

Metalmanx
Iceman. He cannot be killed in his ice-form by anything Tony can dish out. Bobby on the other hand, has MANY different methods for taking Iron Man out of the fight.

Thunderstrike
Iceman

grey fox
Originally posted by 1021kid
your kidding right

Nope , bobby could turn into water-vapour and then reemerge inside of Stark causing him to go squish....

Blair Wind
or just flash freeze his molecules. Iceman cant lose

TheKahn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
or just flash freeze his molecules. Iceman cant lose

That won't work on Stark. The guy has too much booze in his system.

jasofisc
kahn that was so freken hillious. but anyway yeah ice-man takes this

jacobo0o
i remember iron beated blizzard
and blizzard is an ice person

spideycarnage
ice-buster armor.. it comes with a hoodie, and a snow cone

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i remember iron beated blizzard
and blizzard is an ice person

are you comparing a second rate villain ice person, to a man who can literally become a part of "everything", freeze molecules in less than a second, even something as complex and big as a celestial ship, AND THE STRANGER....... confused please tell me your not

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
nothing and ppl are taking it to the extreme...has he shown to be less powerful? I doubt it very much. He has however lost his secondary mutation (meaning only that he does not have to forever be stuck in ice) he had all the powers that made him "god like" before the secondary mutation...nothing that I have heard of to say that he has been depowered. Any examples anyone? I dont have the comics, but from what I have heard and seen on some scans, nothing drastic has happened to his powers.

Besides him not being a freakin omega mutant anymore

Dayscribe
Iceman isn't Omega level anymore. Check Sentinel Squad's analyses.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Iceman isn't Omega level anymore. Check Sentinel Squad's analyses.

Thats what I just said

Blair Wind
please explain further..... I havent been in touch with Xmen lately because I have been getting into the DC universe. I still try and know my Iceman facts though. What is the sentinal have to do with anything?

Even if somehow he lost his omega status (which would be absurd if he still has his powers) he still has the same avenue of attack which would be to freeze molecules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.