Last House 'remake'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3566588/board?viewpost=3844915

Impediment
Well, slap me on my ass and color me surprised...............................erm

deathbycorn
I'm just hanging out for a Children of the Corn remake hehehe stick out tongue

cropsy_is_god
I juat bought the children of the corn series and they don't need remade.The older horror films are the best. All these new films suck.

MildPossession
The first one doesn't need a remake anyway.

BackFire
This can be acceptable if David Hess reprises the role of Krug.

Another silly pointless remake that is unnecessary.

Impediment
^^Agreed.

papabeard
Last House was a remake of the Virgin Spring by Ingmar Bergman.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0053976/

BackFire
Yep. Plus there's already been an unofficial remake of Last House called 'Chaos' which is suppoed to be really shitty.

papabeard
FACTOID :

David Hess wrote and sung some of the songs on the soundtrack of LHOTL, and one of the tracks was used at the end of Cabin Fever but sung by is son and daughter.

BackFire
The Rooooad leads to nooowhere.

slayer
i hope this doesn't happen..

ladygrim
Plz for cry out louds sake why oh why ...This like many others does not need remaking when ever moviesw have been remade they are always crap and then the original always looks w*nk

cropsy_is_god
Im gonna kill the bastards who remake every horror film they can think of.

ladygrim
Good ^ cuz sequels are not needed

beta-wolf_101
It will all lead to a remake of a remake.

cropsy_is_god
I dont know who hollywood producers think they are that they can just try and fix something that doesnt need fixed.

ladygrim
i think they are running out of original ideas

cropsy_is_god
Last house remake will be shit if David Hess isn't in it. Even if he is in it i think it will still be shit. I dont understandhow the orginal isn't allowed out in the UK uncut but there gonna make a remake.

deathbycorn
http://lhl.metpix.com/

Trailer for The Last House On The Left Remake.

This looks so shit.

MildPossession
Virgin Spring is fabulous from Bergman.

MildPossession
And you probably will get it:

Looks like a remake of Fritz Kiersch's classic 1984 movie Children of the Corn will be next in the ever growing remake list. Adapted from a Stephen King short story, the pic follows a young couple who wander into a mid-western town where all the adults are apparently dead and the children participate in a cult that worships a malevolent force in the corn fields.

http://metpix.c
I am the Horror Master Francis Xavier
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Please come visit my sites

I am finishing up The Tango Dancer a great horror film which is going to be released in 400 to 990 theaters in LA and other cities acrosss the USA, Shot on a digital camera but it looks like film with the 24 p look and my great DP work
Many people know of me from my many national press articles I send, most recently The Tango Dancer which is currently being considered for distribution (world wide) by Gemini films. (Have any of you heard of them ?) I am trying to make sure I get top dollar and want to know as much as I can about them
I Wrote, Shot, Directed and Edited and Scored The Tango Dancer and you will see my true talent from the Horror Master myself not bad for one guy! This will be my breakout film and I am sure I will be in theaters soon, you know its gotta be good to be considered for Gemini I hear.
My Three Top films I hope everyone can see are Barry's Gift, Johnny Come Lately and The Tango Dancer ...I am planning many more films for Baltimore once I get back from LA with cash in hand. I am moving to LA finally after 30 years in the business wish me luck I will need it the Studios I will be working for , I also have a 5 picture deal so i will use all my fans as always Thanks for the support of my Great Films

Master of Horror and greatest filmmaker ever

Francis Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.