Current War Machine vs. Iceman/Storm/Magma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
The brand new War Machine was built to combat Omega-level mutants. Seeing as these three are Omegas, who wins?

Grimm22
Iceman ain't Omega anymore. :l

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Well this is the Omega-level Iceman.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Well this is the Omega-level Iceman.

Oh.

Well then I probobly not Warmachine

King KAM
why isnt iceman omega?

MuffinmanMike
Weren't his powers gone after "M-Day" but got restored(somehow) by Emma Frost?

I imagine since he's pretty much lost his powers and got them back, any sort of secondary mutations don't apply.

bitca730
I'm pretty sure Iceman is still omega, but I don't think Storm and Magma are omegas...just really powerful...

batdude123
Originally posted by bitca730
I'm pretty sure Iceman is still omega, but I don't think Storm and Magma are omegas...just really powerful...

Well, if she's not Omega, she should be. Magma has shown to have outputs of energy readings on level with Jean when she was the Phoenix.

Thunderstrike
Iceman is the only problem here. The other two are gonna go down fast.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Grimm22

Who told you that? confused

Omega is a potential, its not a power level. Iceman being an omega mutant is something he is inherently, he was born an omega however it wasnt until the X-men Forever mini that he began fulfilling his potential. Iceman is still an omega mutant, its not a variable status, its what he is by definition.

GalacticStorm
Well, if she's not Omega, she should be. Magma has shown to have outputs of energy readings on level with Jean when she was the Phoenix.

Where was that stated? Im an avid X-men reader and i dont recall that. Do you have any issue references?

Storm and Magma are not omega mutants, they are alphas.

bitca730
"Well, if she's not Omega, she should be. Magma has shown to have outputs of energy readings on level with Jean when she was the Phoenix."

The only time I remember anything like this being hinted at was in the X-Men Legends game during a CGI cut-scene with Magma in the Danger Room...lol, thats hardly proof....

grey fox
If Storms an Omega then i'm Carrot Top .....

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
If Storms an Omega then i'm Carrot Top ..... lol, i think Collosus should be omega....

Blair Wind
Why the hell do people keep sayin icemans no longer an omega?! it pisses me off. He lost HIS SECONDARY MUTATION. NOTHING more. He still has the same powers he always had, only he lost his secondary mutation. I like to think of it that he had two mutations and when the Witch took all the mutants powers away it took his last mutation away. Leaving his powers perfectly in tact. That said Iceman, Storm and Magma win. Storm as an alpha is still extremely powerful, and Magma is pretty powerful as well. Iceman...well....he could just flash freeze the guy down to absolute zero....if he can freeze the stranger I see no problem with this guy

bitca730
Secondary mutations are really confusing...Beast received his after Sage forced it out of him, right? And Emma got hers due to Cassandra Nova, & and apparently Iceman's permanent ice form is just gone..strange, at first I thought they were just naturally occuring, and those three just mutated further but one's has just disappeared and the other two had outside help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.