Dr. Octopus vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Lets get ready to rumble.

snoopdogg
Come on! Somebody has to have something to say.

diabloman
hi

snoopdogg
Originally posted by diabloman
hi Well I expected more. But I guess if that's all you got then it's all good.

diabloman
thanks

Valharu
Colossus. The light reflecting off his armour would burn Otto's eyes, making him blind.

badabing
IMO, the best thing for Ock is to keep Piotr at a distance by tossing objects at him. If Colossus grabs a tentacle, he can slam Ock of the ground or buildings and then it's goodnight Doc.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
IMO, the best thing for Ock is to keep Piotr at a distance by tossing objects at him. If Colossus grabs a tentacle, he can slam Ock of the ground or buildings and then it's goodnight Doc. That's how Colossus kicked his @ss in Secret Wars. He grabbed one of his arms and slammed him around. Ock was screaming "Help Me!"

K Von Doom
Hmm... i dont know, those tentacles in the movie hit pretty hard and were quite flexible for metal. For Colossus to throw it around, he'd have to spin around a couple of times.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Hmm... i dont know, those tentacles in the movie hit pretty hard and were quite flexible for metal. For Colossus to throw it around, he'd have to spin around a couple of times. Well he hit Spidey with them and didn't hurt him too bad. Colossus durabilty>Spidey durabilty. Anyways movies don't count.

Wonder Man
If we're talking about the Doc Ock I remember its the one with the adamantium arms. I think he could handle Colossus quite well...its hard to slam a guy with all those arms.
Quicksilver might be able to nail him but Colossus would get his neck snapped.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wonder Man
If we're talking about the Doc Ock I remember its the one with the adamantium arms. I think he could handle Colossus quite well...its hard to slam a guy with all those arms.
Quicksilver might be able to nail him but Colossus would get his neck snapped. Ock has Adamantium arms?

Anyways here is Colossus tossin around Otto. Plus he just got done knocking the wrecker out who later cheap shotted Colossus.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandWrecker.jpg

badabing
The material that makes up Ock's arms has been debated on other threads. It doesn't matter for this fight, Colossus wins.

Lethal_Rise
doc oc only wins if he keeps a distance. once piotr grabs aholld of 1 or 2 tentacles, nighty night, crazy squid man.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ock has Adamantium arms?

Anyways here is Colossus tossin around Otto. Plus he just got done knocking the wrecker out who later cheap shotted Colossus.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandWrecker.jpg

How is Colossus doing that? Unless those mechanical arms suddenly stiffened up, it'd be like trying to throw a garden hose around using one end.

Doc Ock once had adamantium arms.

The Fake Macoy
I say that Colossus wins this one.

grey fox
Colossus pulls off the arms and ram's them up Ock's ass.

long pig
THUNDER CLAP!

It burns, I need ointment!

Metalmanx
Seriously, Colossus wins.

Tank_6603
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Quicksilver might be able to nail him but Colossus would get his neck snapped.

Yeah since we all know it's easy to snap Colossus's neck, pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

idiot.

Sam Z
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Lets get ready to rumble.

Don't know, seeing how Ock kicked Hulk's ass with his adamantium tantacles i seriously don't know...

badabing
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Yeah since we all know it's easy to snap Colossus's neck, pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

idiot.
You should mind your manners.

Lethal_Rise
I can't belive we're even discussing this. All doc oc can do is control those gay little arms. That's his only power. He's not nigh-invulnerable, he can't lift 100 tons, he can't go days without breathing. nothing. just ****** arms. how did we go from thing or juggs vs. collosus to doc cock vs. colossus. He might as well be fighting rhino or Luke cage.

bitca730
I've never heard of Ock's arms being made of adamantium, are they really or no?...anyhoo Colossus wins

who?-kid
Hmmm I don't know... Dock Ock with adamantium arms IS pretty dangerous... he beat the living crap out of Hulk, and Hulk is above Colossus (not by much though).

If Colossus can get past through his arms, he'll crush Otto.

I'd say Colossus 6-7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.