Who can beat this trio and how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
superman, Vulcan, Sentry. And their all at their best. so thats superman prime

Rick/Genis
The Living Tribunal...

golem370
Exitar

Darth_Erebus
TOAA, any of the abstracts, Galactus at normal power or above, any Celestial.

MuffinmanMike
Reed with the UN.

King KAM
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Reed with the UN. he cant get em all....

and the answer is, "who is, chuck norris?"

grey fox
Glom.

He eats them all.

FEAR THE GLOM !!!!

spideycarnage
the celestials, a normal galactus, thanos, full powered tyrant, LT, Phonix, Abraxas, Darkseid, the Beyonder..

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
TOAA, any of the abstracts, Galactus at normal power or above, any Celestial.

who TOAA again?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Deadpool14
who TOAA again?

MU's God pretty much

MattDay
what? i think together they would stop all but the living tribunal... think about it, wait i might have got these two mixed up but didnt prime punch through time in a WEAKENED state, and do many other extremly powerful things, which other heroes claimed he was the most powerful being in the DC universe after leaving waste to everything... lois died or something? well anyway **** most of the guys said so far can't beat the ominpotent trio

Soleran
LoL Doop could, the floating pickle.

spideycarnage
the celestials can take them for sure, they murdered the destroyer that was under the power of all of earth's sky fathers.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
LoL Doop could, the floating pickle.

He's no pickle !

He's Galactus's left testicle.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MattDay
what? i think together they would stop all but the living tribunal... think about it, wait i might have got these two mixed up but didnt prime punch through time in a WEAKENED state, and do many other extremly powerful things, which other heroes claimed he was the most powerful being in the DC universe after leaving waste to everything... lois died or something? well anyway **** most of the guys said so far can't beat the ominpotent trio

What are you talking about? confused

Superman Prime has no feats to place him beyond Galactus level so it cant be assumed that he is.

Both Sentry and Vulcan are similarly largely unproven and as such have no feats to place them conclusively Silver Surfer level.

With all that in mind any being from Celestial level upwards could beat them

MattDay
then why did the thread starter say his most powerful version then? supermans most powerful did that... so what's your point?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MattDay
then why did the thread starter say his most powerful version then? supermans most powerful did that... so what's your point?

Yes and as i said Superman Prime hasnt shown himself to be beyond Galactus level on panel. No feat he performed was beyond what the Big G could do.

So i stand by my previous post. What are you talking about?

Celestial level and upwards would deal with this trio they are far from as powerful as you seem to be implying.

leonidas
or to be more precise -- they MAY be as powerful as some of the implications are saying, but no PROOF exists to support these implications . . . wink

GalacticStorm
yes Exactly

golem370
Exitar is more powerful then Galactus thats why he beats this team.

Swanky-Tuna
JLU Amazo, "Protector of the Universe" Surfer, Rune King Thor?

willRules
Any mutant who can negate other powers teams up with Punisher who has a shotgun big grin

elephant_man
apocalypse will crush them by himself and neo will mess them all up too

badabing
Originally posted by elephant_man
Oh, really. eek!

badabing
apocalypse will crush them by himself and neo will mess them all up too I want to know how Apocalypse will crush them. confused

Rick/Genis

Manipulating your own Molecules is not on par with those three dude...

Molecule man could TOTALLY beat Apocalypse

badabing
Apocalypse could crush the Flash to.

Thanos_6383
The Fury

Rick/Genis
Snapper Carr

batdude123
Phoenix, Galactus, The Living Tribunal, Mr. Mxyzptlk, TOAA, The Presence, Lucifer, Michael, Beyonder, Tyrant, Abraxes, Eternity, Death, The Watcher, Exitar, Mephisto, Cytorrak, Thanos, Kismet, The Infinites, etc...

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by badabing
Apocalypse could crush the Flash to.

Now you'll never know... sad

eek! laughing

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by batdude123
Phoenix, Galactus, The Living Tribunal, Mr. Mxyzptlk, TOAA, The Presence, Lucifer, Michael, Beyonder, Tyrant, Abraxes, Eternity, Death, The Watcher, Exitar, Mephisto, Cytorrak, Thanos, Kismet, The Infinites, etc...

What powers does the watcher have exactly? I mean I know he's like omnipresent.. but does he have any attacking powers?

theobvious
The problems with threads like these is that god-beings & god-like beings are always brought into play. It should be who can beat this trio and how with the exception of God-like & higher.

Thanos_6383
yeah.........like Wolverine... laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What powers does the watcher have exactly? I mean I know he's like omnipresent.. but does he have any attacking powers?

Uatu the Watcher

Powers/abilities:

Uatu possesses vast psionic abilities such as telepathy, energy-manipulation, and illusion casting. His superhumanly complex intelligence enables him to monitor activities throughout Earth's solar system simultaneously. Uatu can transform his body into a form of unknown energy while still retaining his sentience for travel through hyperspace. Bolstered by treatment with "delta-rays," Uatu possesses virtual immoritality, although he can die by losing the will to live.

Paraphernalia:

Uatu uses a portal to observe alternate realities, and he also has access to an enormous array of artifacts and technology created by various alien races from throughout the universe.

The may be able to defeat him 4/10. But I still think he would win the majority.

Rick/Genis
Kick Ass

Wait... is his Psionics better than Prof X?

batdude123
Kick Ass

Wait... is his Psionics better than Prof X?

I would think so. His intelligence is immeasurable and scans the entire solar system with his mind. So I would say................. uh yeah! eek!

Rick/Genis
Haha didn't really think of it that way.

batdude123
Haha didn't really think of it that way.

yes

GodofThunder
Galactucus thats like a snack

MattDay
lol i know he says superman prime but he also wrote (most powerful version) which isn't his most powerful so i thoughtfully changed it in my mind what he was referring too! god your such an idiot lol, now with their combined mother fcuking powers they'd kill a lot of the guys you keep stating... because it's combined!!!! POWERS!!! read them words carefully and i exagerrated them to help you!

Rick/Genis
Galactus still eats him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.