Kurt Wagner vs Clark Kent vs Peter Parker vs Piotr Rasputin vs Wally West vs Bruce B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
(That last one is Bruce Banner)

Kurt Wagner
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Piotr Rasputin
Wally West
Bruce Banner
And lets go ahead and add Reed Richards because I didn't have space

Who's the nicest guy???

DigiMark007
Clark. Supes is a boyscout through and through. The others have streaks where they might annoy someone just for the hell of it (except maybe Kurt).

superman41082
So long as he's not portrayed like a dork, Clark doesn't seem to be the type of guy to take guff, though. I mean if there were no Superman, Clark Kent would still be trying to do all he could to take down Luthor....... anyways, he's definately a candidate, and my favorite ever, but there's certainly others in this group that could be considered, too.

badabing
This is my list from the nicest down.

1) Kurt
2) Clark
3) Peter
4) Wally
5) Piotr
6) Banner

Validus
I'd say Wally. He's been a consistently nice guy since he met his wife. Before that he was basically a superfast Guy Gardner.

superman41082
Originally posted by Validus
I'd say Wally. He's been a consistently nice guy since he met his wife. Before that he was basically a superfast Guy Gardner.

No way. Guy Gardener's a jerk. Wally's never been like him. Maybe a little childishly playful, but alway completely harmless...... Am I mistaken here?????

badabing
How about young Billy Batson AKA Captain Marvel (Shazam)

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
How about young Billy Batson AKA Captain Marvel (Shazam)

He works. If you want to consider him, that's fine with me, but keep hin mind that he's a young child, and hasn't been subjected to all the things that the others have been through. He's got the youthful optimism that can go away with adulthood. Not saying that Billy would lose his optimism for sure, but we don't know for sure that he wouldn't. The other guys, however, have maintained it to adulthood........

Hulk_Power
Well I'll just say that Banner is definitely not the nicest. He's the freakin' Hulk, a big green monster that comes out when he's pissed. That's definitely not 'nice.'

Darth Macabre
Piotr... Someone runs into the guy, and HE says sorry.

superman41082
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Well I'll just say that Banner is definitely not the nicest. He's the freakin' Hulk, a big green monster that comes out when he's pissed. That's definitely not 'nice.'

Yeah, but he can't help that. Usually he's a dorky and nice guy that just bottles everything up and puts on a happy face. Then when he can't do it anymroe, he rips out, can't blame a guy for that......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.