Yuuzhan Vong vs The Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
the empire at its peak, with sidious as emperor and vader as his right hand man, vs the vong.

Razielim
Empire blows the crap out of the Vong. This has been done before as well.

Illustrious
Silly thread, the Empire takes this with relative ease.

Swirly Girl
There was a reason the Vong didn't attack the galaxy during the reign of Palpatine...

Illustrious
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
There was a reason the Vong didn't attack the galaxy during the reign of Palpatine...

Indeed, silly thread.

Decay
i havent read any of the books set after rotj. i know a bit about the vong but not their numbers and stuff. apologies if its a complete slaughter, i was just curious.

Council#13
Forgiven smile

But they're right, the Yuuzhan Vong were afraid of the Empire

DePWNZOR
I still find it sad that the Empire was defeated by the Rebel Alliance....What if the Vong did what the Empire did, and just did sneak attacks ect. Would that work? I mean, I still think the Empire would win, but still.........

Razielim
No. I doubt the Emperor would regard the Vong as a joke. Behind Thrawns tactical brilliance, 25,000 Imperial Star Destroyers and millions of tie fighters, the Vong are crushed.

They may be able to take out a few small worlds in the outer region. Before the pwnage of course.

DePWNZOR
Then what happened to the Rebel Alliance? I doubt Sidious/Palpatine regarded them as a "joke". He put a lot of effort into defeating them.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Then what happened to the Rebel Alliance? I doubt Sidious/Palpatine regarded them as a "joke". He put a lot of effort into defeating them.

Not really. Less then one percent of the Imperial fleet fought against them. The Rebels got lucky too. Something that can't be assumed would happen again in the Vong case, even if Palpatine regarded them as a joke like the Rebels.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Not really. Less then one percent of the Imperial fleet fought against them. The Rebels got lucky too. Something that can't be assumed would happen again in the Vong case, even if Palpatine regarded them as a joke like the Rebels. Word.

Blaxican Style
Meh, Thrawn woudl find some way to defeat the entire Vong army with like 6 ships. ehs just that uber. But seeing as hes nto in this....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.