Pick your everyday transport...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
What would you pick from comics as a way to get around in your everyday life? It can be powers, gizmo's, planes etc.

Eg. Superspeed, Web swinging, Flying, Avengers Quinjet, teleportation etc.

Specify the type/level aswell. Say you choose flying, do you have wings like Angel, little tiny foot wings like Namor, Superman style? Or Flash level Superspeed, or Triathlon level speed etc.

grey fox
Sentry style , that way i can leave a bad-ass aura of blue/yellow light behind me....

Blood_Rayne
I like the way Sue Richards travels so I pick invisible force fields.

S.S
Surfer's Board or The batmobile...........cool

Thunderstrike
Thanoscopter big grin

Rick/Genis
I don't care how I, personally, Transport... I'd let Blink take me everywhere. She's hot, dude.

newjak86
I'd go Iceman style sliding on the wave of snow.

AJ4LIFE
flying like supes it would be so cool

Soleran
Can I pick Wonderwoman as my slave and she has to carry me on her back everywhere..............I am sure I could think of some other uses as well yes

AJ4LIFE
.................u dog lol genious

spideycarnage
surfer's way is awesome, he flys standing up on a cool silver board, very unique i say. next ill have to say teleportation.

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Can I pick Wonderwoman as my slave and she has to carry me on her back everywhere..............I am sure I could think of some other uses as well yes
yes naughty

Validus
Plain old flight. Nothing better.

DarkCrawler
Flight, like Superman. yes

outarddwarf
Trudging unstoppably through everything in front of me like juggernaut. I just want to casually walk through walls/cars/the old folks home around the corner from my house evil face "sweet jesus what was that, oh i think i pooped me pants...."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.