Best Video Store to rent horror films, I know it's not Blockbuster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Soz, since I moved to my new location, I got a Blockbuster Rewards card since there's a Blockbuster right around the corner from me. Comes in handy when I don't want to drive or walk far. However, Blockbuster has the worst horror movie section. They won't have the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the greatest horror film EVER made as far as I'm concerned, however they will have part two, possibly the worst horror movie ever made. erm They'll have the CASE for An American Werewolf In London, but the movie is never available! Someone stole it, obviously. Those two movies being in stock are how I judge a video store's integrity.

Hollywood Video however, seemed to have these movies in stock when I lived in Cali, but in Vegas, I haven't explored a Hollywood Vid. They aren't around the block from me, soz . . . erm

BackFire
Netflix.com probably.

There's a really good place by my house called Jungle Video, have a nice horror selection, sadly it's been downgraded significantly over the past few years, used to be an amazing section.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BackFire
Netflix.com probably.

There's a really good place by my house called Jungle Video, have a nice horror selection, sadly it's been downgraded significantly over the past few years, used to be an amazing section.

I have netflix, and I 'added' Cannibal Holocaust about three months ago, and it still says 'saved, availability unknown'. C'mon Backfire, return it already!! big grin

BackFire
big grin

That probably means they don't have it. I think you should just buy it if you want to see it, renting it is going to be a tough one.

Wolfie
It really depends on where you live. There may be some mom and pop stores that have much better selections than Blockbuster, Hollywood Vidoe, Movie Gallery, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.