Hurricanes:Evacuate?In our moment of triumph?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mysterious Man
I just heard on the news that one's forming up right in the Atlantic,and and it isn't even Hurricane season yet! mad They're also expected to be worse than last years,*sigh*oh well,better by more fensing and roof covering.That's gonna bleed my account dry sad

Tired Hiker
Wow, maybe those Mayans were right! blink

Tired Hiker
Oh, and dude, your fecking sig and avi are horrendously awesome!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
I just heard on the news that one's forming up right in the Atlantic,and and it isn't even Hurricane season yet! mad They're also expected to be worse than last years,*sigh*oh well,better by more fensing and roof covering.That's gonna bleed my account dry sad

Here's a thought...Don't live in the path of most hurricanes!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Here's a thought...Don't live in the path of most hurricanes! Seriously. And don't live in a flood plane. smile

fini
What news are u watching???????

CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING of any kinda of cyclonic nature forming in the atlantic right now.

TMACalicious
lol damn, i dunno what it's like to live in a place where hurricanes come and go... must b pretty annoying... poor u...

Council#13
Hurricanes are neat, but I personally prefer blizzards smile

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh, and dude, your fecking sig and avi are horrendously awesome!!!!!!! Thanks TH,Jonathan made it. smile

@LanceWindu:Tell ya what.If you're willing to shell out the money so I can move with all of my stuff,I'll be happy to move,okay?

LanceWindu
Thanks TH,Jonathan made it. smile

@LanceWindu:Tell ya what.If you're willing to shell out the money so I can move with all of my stuuff,I'll be happy to move,okay?

Hells no. You were the one stupid enough to live there in the first place.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hells no. You were the one stupid enough to live there in the first place. First of all,I wasn't nor am I stupid.Second,I needed to move down here to go to college,you do know what that is,right?And third,I also needed to move down here becuase of the climate.That answer your question?

Now,let's get back on topic,to answer an above question,I saw on WESH at 11:00,It's forming up in the southeast of the Atlantic.

LanceWindu
First of all,I wasn't nor am I stupid.Second,I needed to move down here to go to college,you do know what that is,right?And third,I also needed to move down here becuase of the climate.That answer your question?

Now,let's get back on topic,to answer an above question,I saw on WESH at 11:00,It's forming up in the southeast of the Atlantic.

Yes, I know what college is, and I also know there is more than one in the country. icon5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.