Rock Bands From Finland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_dudes_rule
so who likes any rock bands from finland? cause i know there is HIM but i dont really know any others so yeah if you listen to rock bands from finland, name the ones you do listen to.

dani_california
is Architecture in Helsinki from Finland?

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by dani_california
is Architecture in Helsinki from Finland? i dont know really i dont exactly know what bands are from finland, only one i know is HIM.

one cool chica
another rocken hotastic finnish band it The 69 eyes

§P0oONY
Lordi w00t

Got to love glam monster rock!

vanice

Haha no, they're from Australia. Finns are all about metal, and other heavy things. Even their hip-hop is heavy. I Bet you've heard freestyler with bombfunk mc's for instance.

Lots and lots of power and speed metal like Sonata Arctica and so on.
Fintroll is the best band stick out tongue

MCRxReject
Forca Macabra I just heard of them there like older metal but they started 1991 I think there pretty good I too have been looking for bands of course we all know HIM and most the 69 Eyes but I would like rock sang in English so i can rock out too BTW I didn't know Lordi was finnish O_O Thats so hardgore rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Solo
who cares, they're amazing

Bardiel13
Yes, Finland is good for something besides Nokia. Some of the best Power and Folk Metal bands come from Finland. Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Turisas, Ensiferum, Finntroll, etc. All of them, great bands.

MCRxReject
HAD TO JUST SAY..... HIM rocks in concert big grin It was so cool to tell ville i loved him.. lol

ChristinaDeath
The 69 Eyes are the best! Nightwish, HIM, Amorphis, Poisonblack, and Sentenced are also very good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.