Hercules vs. Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

guy222
cain

Horrificus
Juggs

Eternal Idol
Wow... almost 2 years for a response. Another thread saved by Guy. lol

Back then, Juggernaut was gradually being depowered by Cyttorak. Hercules would've beat him in that state more often than not. However, now that Juggernaut's been revamped, there is absolutely no way I see Hercules winning outside of a BFR.

Juggernaut, 10/10.

Knowsbleed33
Hercules only has physical attacks which have little to no affect on Juggernaut.

Juggernaut wins this.

BUSTER1
Juggy does Herc over

juggernaut74
Juggernaut wins.....again.

severance
stalemate - Juggs unstoppable and indestrucatble Herc incalcuble strength and an expert h2h

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by severance
stalemate - Juggs unstoppable and indestrucatble Herc incalcuble strength and an expert h2h

Juggernaut also has nearly incalculable strength and unlike Herc he really is invulnerable for all intents and purposes.

juggernaut74
stalemate - Juggs unstoppable and indestrucatble Herc incalcuble strength and an expert h2h Hercules can be kayoed. Juggernaut cannot. Juggernaut is gonna beat any brick. You need some other powers in your arsenal to stop him.

And Juggernaut can Match Hercs. strength. Herc. cannot match Juggy's durability.

severance
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Hercules can be kayoed. Juggernaut cannot. Juggernaut is gonna beat any brick. You need some other powers in your arsenal to stop him.

And Juggernaut can Match Hercs. strength. Herc. cannot match Juggy's durability.

Herc can be kayoed but not if he uses all his h2h skills (which he virtually never does because writers treat him like a mini hulk). He does have better h2h than Thor. Therefore stalemate

snoopdogg
Hercules will eventually start to look like he did against WWHulk. Only this time Juggernaut will finish him.

llagrok
Herc can be kayoed but not if he uses all his h2h skills (which he virtually never does because writers treat him like a mini hulk). He does have better h2h than Thor. Therefore stalemate

Nooo, he can still be knocked out.

severance
Originally posted by llagrok
Nooo, he can still be knocked out.

yes i said that read my last post. My point is if herc uses all his h2h skills he can carry on indefinitely against juggsy. no way is cain one shotting hercules and he is not skillful enough a fighter to put together a combo. Since Herc is utterly tireless this could go on and on.

Knowsbleed33
Hercules has no hope here. He has no way to beat Juggernaut, not even BFR.

Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut all day.

Hey, I think I read something about Juggernaut being at worst as strong as Thor, is that true?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut all day.

Hey, I think I read something about Juggernaut being at worst as strong as Thor, is that true?

It could be. I did a thread on marvel.com about who was the strongest character on earth at base level. Most agreed it was Juggernaut. He is level incalcuable.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut all day.

Hey, I think I read something about Juggernaut being at worst as strong as Thor, is that true? When Juggernaut fought Thor he mentioned he's easily as strong as Thor iirc.

Mr Marvel
I would have to say that if both combatants are going hard then this fight could potentially go forever.

Juggernaut is Unstoppablly durable however Hercules is much to good at H2H to lose to Juggernaut, EVER!!!

severance
Thor Herc and Juggs are comparable strength wise. I don't know if Juggs has any strength feats to compete with Thor or herc though. Has he ver shifted anything the size of manhattan?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wow... almost 2 years for a response. Another thread saved by Guy. lol

Back then, Juggernaut was gradually being depowered by Cyttorak. Hercules would've beat him in that state more often than not. However, now that Juggernaut's been revamped, there is absolutely no way I see Hercules winning outside of a BFR.

Juggernaut, 10/10.

I know how you feel. I'm still waiting to see people respond to my Darkoth or Infinite Man threads.

Horrificus
Thor Herc and Juggs are comparable strength wise. I don't know if Juggs has any strength feats to compete with Thor or herc though. Has he ver shifted anything the size of manhattan? y would he want to do that? He's the Juggernaut. Not that dumbass daddy-s boy.

Lord S
Juggahnaut...he's back to his old badass self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.