Arm Wrestling Final: Hercules vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the most powerful individuals.... in an Arm Wrestling Contest:

who wins this ?

MattDay
Superman! whistle

golem370
Well Savage Hulk would beat Superman to

guy222
Hulk>Herc

ankur29
something more interesting would be watching spidey vs logan in an armwrestle and after captain america & then daredevil, i want spidey to race logan and cap and DD aswell as comete in all imaginable olympic sports (sorry logan fanboys no killing competitions) ...smoke that wolverine fanboys...spidey owns ! and 'god' if logan pulls a win out of his ass i wont really be suprised lol

anyways hulk will beat anyone everytime in armwrestling... thor,herc = no contest

Photon009
Hercules would win. At base strength, Hulk is not anywhere near Hercules' full power level. So by the time Savage Hulk gets strong enough to hang with Herc or beat him, his arm would already be down.

rougeredmage
a race between spiderman and wolverine..... thats just no fair on wolverine the man is pumped full of metal i am supprised that he is able to even move.

oh and i think savage hulk would become disqualifed makeing herc win through superior intelgience..... and how oftern does that happern

ankur29
Originally posted by Photon009
Hercules would win. At base strength, Hulk is not anywhere near Hercules' full power level. So by the time Savage Hulk gets strong enough to hang with Herc or beat him, his arm would already be down.

as soon as hulk notcies his hand going down(whihc will be quick because hulk has some good reflexes & agility) he will begin to get pissed and begin to get mad,and overpower herc

also i think hulk is not back to full power i read that herc is a 'demigod' in modern & current the incredible herc run

Kutulu
Savage Hulk. As soon as his arm starts to go down he'll get pissed, as mentioned above, and Savage Hulk's strength would rise exponentially within moments.

janus77
Hercules. all he has to do is mislead Hulk regarding the rules.

never read comic Hercules, aside from his cameos in WWH, but if he's anything like the creature of mythology, he shouldn't have any qualms about tricking a superior adversary.

Gecko4lif
Hulks strength has never risen exponitially out of rage
It rises gradually, albeit at a steep slope

B.A
Originally posted by golem370
Well Savage Hulk would beat Superman to Nope.

Superman beats him before he gets angry enough. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulks strength has never risen exponitially out of rage
It rises gradually, albeit at a steep slope lmao

Soljer
Hulk, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.