Mjolnir thrown with full power to these guys.. who of them didnt fall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thor throws Mjolnir with full power to these guys...

which of them .... does not fall... and walks further....

a full in rage total Mindless Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Hercules
Abomination
The Thing
Gladiator
The Asgardian Destroyer
Kurse

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Betageuze

Classic Juggernaut
Hercules
Abomination
The Thing
Gladiator
The Asgardian Destroyer
Kurse

ALL OF THEM MUAHAHAHAHA evil face

Tshern
Thing falls for sure and Thor has put down Asgardian Destroyer before. And with the latter one I mean, that Thor threw Mjolnir at the Destroyer and it dropped to the floor, but got up soon.

Soleran
The way its written you would think they would all fall, several could get back up but oh well................why isn't Wolveirne on that list?

newjak86
Pretty much theonly ones I see with standing it are Kurse and Juggernaut and Maybe Mindless Hulk.
AD as Tshern said has already been knocked down once by it although it did get straight back up.
Hercules will probably get knocked down just becuase him and Thor are roughly same strength.
Thing and Abom are about the same if you ask me although Abom is a little stronger but both will go down.
Gladiator is a tough hombre but I don't think he can take a full shot. He would get back up but he still would get knocked over.
Juggernaut has already taken a full shot from Thor and didn't even flinch.
Kurse is a big body but not a 100% sure he could.
Hulk is the same as Kurse although I'm even less sure of him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by spideycarnage
ALL OF THEM MUAHAHAHAHA evil face I agree, minus the insane laughter. A max power throw of Mjolnir can put Thanos on his butt and he is >>> than everybody on that list. The only questionables are Full-Rage Hulk and Classic Juggs w/force field. Force field Juggs would probably go down. Full-Rage Hulk has not often been seen, and out of everyone on the list, he has the best chance of not falling.

Scoobless
At full power it tore the Asgardian Destroyer's head off.... i don't see anyone on that list who can take it standing up

badabing
Adamantium & healing factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mjolnir

Rick/Genis
laughing

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Betageuze

Classic Juggernaut
Hercules
Abomination
The Thing
Gladiator
The Asgardian Destroyer
Kurse

Classic Juggernaut because of his mystical enchantment. I'd love to see Hulk go down from that. evil face

the Darkone
Thor never really hit anybody with full force of the Hammer except for Exitar and the force caused near moutains to crumble from the shock waves and cause quakerters if even stopped Exixtar dead in his tracks. Also when Thor destroyed planet with the full force of the hammer, Juggernsut and Destroyer will be the only ones left standing.

Scoobless
Originally posted by the Darkone
Juggernsut and Destroyer will be the only ones left standing.

*Ahem*

Originally posted by Scoobless
At full power it tore the Asgardian Destroyer's head off

golem370
That wasn't just his Hammer that was also his power belt to

golem370
It barely registered a hit on Exitars Level but it destroyed the hammer and his belt. could a Full Powered Galactus have tooken that shot Hellllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooo

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Scoobless
At full power it tore the Asgardian Destroyer's head off.... i don't see anyone on that list who can take it standing up

That's thrown by King Thor, regular Thor always felt he had the power to overcome the Destroyer but was afraid of killing whoever might be inside. Still I do not think he could have torn the head off like as easily as King Thor did. In fact, King Thor specifically stated he was tapping into the Odin Force so it's hard to say if he actually threw it or was simply using it as a guided weapon.

Of the above, Juggernaut with force field has already withstood a throw. Everyone else gets knocked down or put down. Without the force field the Juggernaut may well be killed by a full force throw. Even Galactus was made to hurt for the first time in his entire existence by such a throw.

Mider
yet juggs has more indurance then galactus why cause galactus has already tried hurting him with out avail also juggs has already taken a godforce blast with out any harm to him.

Soleran
Originally posted by Mider
yet juggs has more indurance then galactus why cause galactus has already tried hurting him with out avail also juggs has already taken a godforce blast with out any harm to him.

LOL Juggernaut is not more Durable then Galtactus.

Rick/Genis
Galactus has tried to hurt Juggernaut? where?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL Juggernaut is not more Durable then Galtactus.

Not Cain Marko himself but the Cyttorak enchantments certainly can be, ie., the Power "Mystic". One of the few things Marvel has almost always been consistent on save for a couple of absurd lapses.

Thanos_6383
Wait.Who said Wolverine can take that shot?..Soleran,come on now. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.