Psi-Lord vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Psi Lord

vs

Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax, Nova, Air-Walker, Morg, Red Shift, Asgardian Destroyer, Dazzler, Human Torch

If Psi-Lord is truly as powerful as a Celestial, he should take them out easily, right? Perhaps even a challenge for Galactus himself?

grey fox
Psi-lord takes a beating.

He wasn't that powerful.

S.S
Originally posted by grey fox
Psi-lord takes a beating.

He wasn't that powerful.
Exactly he didn't do a damn thing to say he's even Herlad level or above.

nimrod009
He stalemated Hyperstorm, I think that puts him somewhat above herald level.

Deadpool14
Silver Surfer eviscerates him

grey fox
Originally posted by S.S
Exactly he didn't do a damn thing to say he's even Herlad level or above.

Just checked out his bio (I already knew the basics but just wanted to back up what i knew) Psi lord sounds like Phoenix-lite .

Still it's nothing Surfer can't top .

nimrod009
I guess I've greatly overmatched poor Psi-Lord here then! I had him placed just below celestial level.

My bad smile

grey fox
That's ok .

Xplosive
Just checked out his bio (I already knew the basics but just wanted to back up what i knew) Psi lord sounds like Phoenix-lite .

Still it's nothing Surfer can't top .

WTF! So you say Silver Surfer alone could beat Psi Lord?

grey fox
Originally posted by Xplosive
WTF! So you say Silver Surfer alone could beat Psi Lord?

Possibly , but i know in this match he takes a worse beating then batman jumping into a bar full of Marvel villains.

Xplosive
Possibly , but i know in this match he takes a worse beating then batman jumping into a bar full of Marvel villains.

Impossibly for Silver Surfer!

Mider
so how would the heralds do against hyperstorm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.