Count Dooku versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAK FOX
Pure saber fight. Can the Count take out the phenomenon that is Yoda?

Council#13
I seriously doubt it. Despite the fact that it is argued that Yoda was "exhausted" after the fight with Dooku, Dooku nevertheless fled, knowing he could not find a weakness in Yoda's defenses. It could either be this or the far more unlikely fact that he sensed the arrival of Padme and a small battalion of clones

BLAK FOX
I think that he was just being cautious. Did he not have the plans for the death star on him?

Admiral Akbar
Yes he did, but Dooku was on the defensive side most of the fight. Even though his syle is more offensive. Yoda would win after a good long battle.

BLAK FOX
I personally think that Yoda would tire out much quicker then Dooku.

jollyjim311
Yeah, but not before he cut down Dooku. Do we need to review episode 2? Yoda didn't go on the offensive using force powers, so Dooku was like "Oh dear, well, my Makashi will always save the day! No? Oh crap, it's leaving time." I thought it was pretty clear that Yoda outclassed him.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea, Yoda pwned him in the force battle, he made Dooku look like a fool. The saber fight was better for the Count, but even he realised that he wasn't beating Yoda, so he ran away.

Yoda wins.

Wating for Rampant ox to show up with Mass-Dookuism...lol

DePWNZOR
Yoda>Dooku. It's a fact. Who ran away? Dooku did. Who was clearly on the offensive? Yoda was. Who would have won if Dooku hadn't been a wuss and ran away? Yoda would. Happy Dance

Rampant ox
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea, Yoda pwned him in the force battle, he made Dooku look like a fool. The saber fight was better for the Count, but even he realised that he wasn't beating Yoda, so he ran away.

Yoda wins.

Wating for Rampant ox to show up with Mass-Dookuism...lol

Dooku will win because he is almighty!!!!

Seriously though I think Dooku would win but only marginally. The force battle was a stalemate. No one managed to hit the other. Just because Dooku offered the lightsaber duel doesnt mean he was losing the force battle. He probably knew clones were on the way and needed to finish Yoda quickly.
The lightsaber duel was stalemated also with neither managing to hit the opponent. Although the great Counts Makashi style wasnt doing him to many favors it was helping him to conserve his energy. Yodas style uses massive amounts of energy and we can see the effects of that after the duel when he starts panting. Had the battle kept going the almighty Count Dooku would have won because he would have exhausted Yoda.

Lightsnake
Actually Yoda wasn't even being serious during the saber fight and to quote the novelization: "Dooku realized he was not the strongest after all."

The saber battle wasn't stalemated, Dooku was being battered horribly and ran away. To think Dooku wins this is madness...you know how long Yoda can keep fighting? A damn good while

DePWNZOR
Rampant Ox, your the biggest fan boy I've ever seen......(no offence, just stating a fact). Count Dooku got PWND in the force. Yoda DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HIT HIM WITH THE FORCE! One good Force push, and the battle would have been over. As soon as dooku hits that wall, if the impact doesn't shatter his fragile old bones, yoda will be all over him with his lightsaber. If yoda had even been slightly aggressive in that fight, Dooku would have died then and there.

darthsith19
Yoda wins. Dooku stood no chance in their Force duel and Yoda was winning the saber duel, too, though only just. He beat Dooku on Vjun, too, and then Dooku had the territory advantage, since they were fighting on Vjun.

Rampant ox
Dooku did not lose the force battle. Dooku was on the offencive and couldnt get a hit because Yoda blocked him.Yoda didnt do any force attacks (why we dont know) but from the movie they clearly stalemated.

The lightsaber duel was also stalemated with neither being avle to strike down their opponent. Dooku did leave but for what reason we dont know. He might have known clones were coming, maybe he had to meet Palpatine, MAYBE Yoda was winning. We just dont know. I mean he could have needed to take a shit for all we know. But the fact remains that neither bet the other in both force abilities and saber skills.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Rampant ox
The lightsaber duel was also stalemated with neither being avle to strike down their opponent.

Maybe because Dooku ran because he was losing...? Perhaps that didn't cross your mind.

I'm getting quite fond of these Star Wars scripts, I'm glad I saved them on my computer. big grin

COUNT DOOKU whirls his lightsaber in a formal salute. YODA draws his lightsaber. Suddenly, COUNT DOOKU charges across the space at YODA. He rains down blows upon the tiny figure. YODA doesn't budge an inch.

Showing us that Yoda clearly wasn't having to much trouble with Dooku being on the offensive. I mean, it was kind of obvious in the movie that Dooku didn't provide much hassle for Yoda besides his force attacks.

For the first part of the contest, he parries every cut and thrust that COUNT DOOKU aims. Nothing the great swordsman tries gets through

Again showing us that Dooku being on the offensive isn't doing as well as our esteemed green toad is on the defensive standpoint.

His energy drains. His strokes become feeble, slower. YODA attacks! He flies forward. COUNT DOOKU is forced to retreat. Words are insufficient to describe the range and skill of YODA's speed and swordplay. His lightsaber is a humming blur of light. Finally, their blades cross and the fighting slows.

I'm inclined to say that the reason Dooku ran off (and made sure Yoda didn't follow him) was because he was losing. I saw that clearly from the movie that if Dooku would've kept going, he would've eventually been defeated.

Swirly Girl
The only problem is, that script is definetly not the final draft script. The novelisation is also based on it too...

Rampant ox
The movie is higher canon than the novel and even the script. From the movie we see neither being able to defeat the other with force abilities. If Yoda was as great as everyone says he is he would have whipped the great Count but couldnt so didnt. The force battle was stalemated. Accept that.

The lightsaber duel is complicated but I think everyone is giving Yoda far more credit than he deserves. If Yoda was as good as everyone says he is he would have struck Dooku down. But he couldnt. And the same goes for the Count. He couldnt strike down Yoda from what we saw. So they stalemated with neither picking up the victory. We dont know what would have happened had the fight kept going because it didnt happen. Just because Dooku left doesnt mean he is the worse dueller. It can mean a range of things like I said in a previous post.

However if it had kept going I would have given the victory to the almighty Count Dooku. After the end of the battle both duellers were tiring. The fight was slowing down and defeat would have befalled the person who tired out first. Because Dookus style uses minimum energy and Yodas uses heaps it is only logical to assume that Yoda would tire first. This means the Count would pick up the victory.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
The only problem is, that script is definetly not the final draft script. The novelisation is also based on it too...

Unfortunately, It is.

Dooku was effectively defeated by Yoda. Bottom line.

Rampant ox
But the movie differs from the script. The movie is the highest form of canon apart from GL and in the movie we saw them stalemate. What happened had they kept going is only assumptions and opinions.

Deception
Saw them stalemate? Just because Dooku ran away and the fight was undecided does not mean Dooku is on par with Yoda. The fight lasted about 10 minutes, and Yoda wasn't going to beat Dooku that quickly, but he would eventually.

Dooku on par with Yoda in force powers? Man you are a fanboy, Dooku launched a series of attacks which none posed too much of a threat to Yoda. Oh unless you want to say Dooku > or = Sidious, im afraid Dooku is without a doubt weaker than Yoda.

We see Yoda gaining the upperhand on Sidious until the Dark Lord attained the terrain advantage, we see Sidious's offensive force powers which are above Dooku's, being blocked and reflected by Yoda. ROTS Sidious was either slightly below or on par with ROTS Yoda.

So unless your next absurd argument is Dooku = Sidious, its quite obvious Yoda wins without a doubt, the question being how long it takes him.

Sesse
Sidious could have been just a notch above... Its the darkside and all =P.

The situation in AOTC was this:

Dooku was leaving, Obi1 and Anakin stopped him.

1) Anakin looses it and goes for quick cash. Dooku gives him a lesson.
Anakin failed to defeat Dooku.
2) Dooku defeated obi1.
3) Dooku defeated Anakin again.
4) Yoda barges in.
Now this is the interesting part.

"You are interfering with our business for the last time..."
5) Dooku is determined to kill yoda.
7) Yoda fights back.
8) Dooku runs!
Dooku failed to kill Yoda, while Yoda succeeded in defending his friends.

"If so powerful you are, why leave?" This says it all...

darthsith19
Yes, he lost. Yoda didn't attack back because he didn't want to. Are you suggesting that he didn't use Force attacks because he was unable to? No, Yoda tossed all the objects Dooku threw at him aside with ease and caught his lightning without difficulty.

Yeah. In ESB Luke probably left cause he needed to take a shit, too. Cause he definately wasn't losing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Did he not have the plans for the death star on him?

From what I saw, neither one of them had any edge over another. it was a complete stalemate. I think the outcome of this fight would depend on who tires out the quickest.

Motoko Sama
From what I saw, neither one of them had any edge over another. it was a complete stalemate. I think the outcome of this fight would depend on who tires out the quickest.

Glad that what you think is only your opinion. However, both the movie , the script from what I've read, and the obvious consensus all trumps your opinion.

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Antediluvian
Unfortunately, It is.

Dooku was effectively defeated by Yoda. Bottom line.

Yep, 'cos we saw Yoda standing still and parrying Dooku's attacks? Oops!

That version of the script and therefore the novelisation, is not indicative of what happened...

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Yep, 'cos we saw Yoda standing still and parrying Dooku's attacks? Oops!

That version of the script and therefore the novelisation, is not indicative of what happened...

Are you talking about the "doesn't budge an inch" bit? I'm pretty sure this is referring to his defenses, not his actual movements per se.

Swirly Girl
Not really. It's more implied that Yoda stands still, and Dooku hammers away at him.

If it is true, why do we never see Yoda unleashing blow after blow on Dooku. The fight was virtually a stalemate.

Rampant ox
Their was not a victor nor was there a loser. This means it was a stalemate. I dont know why Yoda didnt attack in the force battle. Yes he did block the Counts force assaults with relative ease but there is no reason to say that Dooku couldnt block Yodas. And we cant say that because Dooku offered the lightsaber battle that he was losing the force battle. That is a massive assumption.
The lightsaber battle was also stalemated. We clearly see neither being able to hit the other. You keep saying Yoda didnt budge an inch. Whoopdi doo. He managed to block the Counts attacks. Nothing particularly special. We saw Dooku blocking Yodas attacks. Does that mean he was doing better. No. It doesnt. So that argument goes right out the door.
I will say that Yoda did what he came to do. Protected Kenobi and Anakin. But he didnt beat Dooku. Dooku left. Why we dont know. We just cant say that he left because he was losing, because it would only be an assumption.
If the battle had kept going Dooku would have won. They were both tiring and I hope we can agree that yoda would tire first because of their respective styles.

DePWNZOR
Ox, your so biased it's not even funny. No one pay attention to his comments.

Rampant ox
How is that biased. Whats biased is you saying that Yoda won the force battle when we saw him do NOTHING in the force battle and that Yoda won the lightsaber duel when nobody managed to defeat the other. That is biased.

Lightsnake
That he forced Dooku to pull otu his saber while doing 'nothing' is proof of his superiority....once more, Dooku ran and realized he couldn't win.
Quote from the adaptation: "Dooku realizes he is not the strongest after all."

Rampant ox
Because Dooku pulled out his saber doesnt mean he lost the force battle!!!!!! It might mean that he thinks he can take Yoda out faster with a lightsaber than with the force because he was pressed for time. The place was swarming with jedi and he had the plans for the death star in his freakin pocket. Sounds like a good enough reason to get the hell out of there!

Lightsnake
I repeat: "Dooku realizes he is not the strongest after all."

Swirly Girl
Meh, it was made pretty clear that Yoda was Dooku's superior in the force.

Rampant ox
I dont understand how you can all think that Yoda is better in the force when he did nothing!!! He stopped the roof falling on him. So what. It was the Count that ripped the roof down in the first place. They stalemated because neither bet the other. There is absolutely no evidence what so ever that Yoda won. In fact I would say Dooku did because he actually did something. But I wont because it was clearly stalemated.
The lightsaber battle had to have stalemated because neither had won. They couldnt land a blow on their opponent. Or you could look at it like this. Yoda came to protect Kenobi/Anakin and succeeded. Meaning he won. Dooku initially went to the hangar to get into his ship and leave (as seen before Kenobi/Anakin arrived) and eventually managed to do that. Which means he also won. Whatever way you look at it they stalemated because neither defeated the other.

tdtd
Why is there even a thread about this? Yoda is the most powerful out of all the OT characters in terms of saber combat alone.

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda pwns Dooku in the force battle...

He says "Much to learn you still have" to Dooku, that's basically Yoda's equivalent of laughing at Dooku.

Its pretty obvious that Yoda wasent at all concerned with Dooku's force "assault".

Rampant ox
Point taken but that doesnt mean he won the battle. If he was really as good as everyone thinks he is why didnt he finish Dooku off then and there with the force? He didnt which means it resulted in a stalemate. I dont doubt that Yoda might have been able to win but in that particular battle Yoda did nothing which means it stalemated.

tdtd
Why didn't he finish off Dooku? Lets see, he didn't come in there with the intention to kill anybody, Dooku threw that big boulder on top of Anakin and Obiwan so Yoda had to stop it, and you've just proven the point that Yoda is superior to Dooku by saying "Yoda did nothing and they stalemated". Obviously if Yoda was on his game, Dooku would have been owned.

Rampant ox
No, the point I am trying to make is how do you think Yoda won the force battle when he did nothing. It was stalemated because neither managed to beat the opponent. If Yoda had participated he MIGHT have won the force battle but he didnt so it ended up being a stalemate.

Mysterious Man
Dooku gets
http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg

Deception
Rampant Ox, your fanboyism is beyond limits, Yoda clearly won that battle, so your saying Dooku running away means that they stalemated?

Just because Yoda couldn't defeat Dooku in that time limit does not mean Dooku is on par with Yoda.

Yoda = Sidious
Sidious > Dooku

logic dictates Yoda > Dooku.

Rampant ox
That is an A>B>C argument and they more often than not mean nothing. I honestly dont see how Yoda 'clearly' won that battle when he did nothing in the force battle and neither was overpowering the other in the lightsaber duel. Yes I am a fanboy (how can you not be a fanboy of the great Count Dooku?) but you are making the assumption that Yoda is better without taking into account what actually happened

Mysterious Man
Either way,Dooku still gets

Rampant ox
Agghhh my eyes!! That picture is deeply insulting!! You kept posting it in another thread as well you bastard!!

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg evil face

Deception
Yes, whether or not its A>B>C, Dooku is not in Yoda's league, if you say that Dooku wouldve won eventually, then why did he flee?

Deception
That is an A>B>C argument and they more often than not mean nothing. I honestly dont see how Yoda 'clearly' won that battle when he did nothing in the force battle and neither was overpowering the other in the lightsaber duel. Yes I am a fanboy (how can you not be a fanboy of the great Count Dooku?) but you are making the assumption that Yoda is better without taking into account what actually happened

Because frankly the duel was quite short and Dooku was not going down in such a short time, but honestly Dooku would eventually let slip and Yoda will win. What actually happened? What so now you want to say Sidious is on par with Dooku? If that was so, why did Dooku not think to rebel? Yoda easily blocked Sidious's attacks, yet Dooku has shown no ability to do the same.

You haven't explained why Dooku was fleeing if he was going to win as you assume. Btw being a fanboy means you usually only see one side of the argument.

Sesse
If Anakin can rape Dooku and Obi1 is not strong enough to take sidious.

Then Yoda is stronger than Rots Obi1, who is slightly inferior to Rots Anakin, who rapes Any Dooku.

See?

Decay
dooku is awesome, ive argued for him against the majority numerous times on here, but this is a loosing fight for him. yoda is one of the two guys in the galaxy id conceed have better saber skills. even in a fairly small environment the weekness of yodas style wouldnt come into play because hes so small and can operate in a much more enclosed environment than other jedi. it would be an intense fight, but yoda would emerge the clear winner.

tdtd
This is one of those times where the A>B>C argument actually works. Yes Yoda is equal to Sidous at the very least, and Sidious>Dooku, at least in force abilities, however we don't need the A>B>C argument to determine that Yoda was better than Dooku. Yoda was never beat in his entire life(unless you count the senate chamber duel a lost).

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Deception
Yes, whether or not its A>B>C, Dooku is not in Yoda's league, if you say that Dooku wouldve won eventually, then why did he flee?

I think that he was just being cautious. Did he not have the plans for the death star on him?

Swirly Girl
Yeah, I don't think he wouldv'e liked to hang around any longer with an army of it's way.

Rampant ox
Sids was far better than Dooku in force abilities and they were on par with the Count maybe having the edge in lightsabre skills but that is irrelevant. To make the assumption that Yoda won because Dooku left is completely wrong. There is an array of reasons why Dooku left and Yoda winning is just one of many. I honestly dont see how Yoda won the force battle when he did nothing. And they both blocked each others attacks so I dont see how you can conclude Yoda winning the duel as well. Apart from some cryptic dialogue that Yoda uses your argument is based on nothing. AND STOP POSTING THAT PIC MYSTERIOUS MAN!!

Janus Marius

This pic?

Rampant ox
I swear if I see that pic posted one more time im going to have to get some soap and scrub my retinas clean!!!

Janus Marius

Just don't use lava soap.

Decay
someone leaving doesnt mean their defeated. they just realise sticking around involves more personal risk than their willing to commit to. i dobut he did, but dooku might have thought he had a 90% chance of winning, and wasnt comfortable with the 10% chance yoda had and left. personally i think dooku realised he couldnt do it. hed taken on obi wan and anakin, force dueled with yoda and knew that even on a good day with no fatiue its very likley yoda would prove the better fighter.

the a b c argument doesnt work. the differing styles and attitudes count for a bit. just becuase rock beats scizors and scizors beat paper doesnt mean rock beats paper. anyway, fleeing doesnt mean someone knows they will lose. and dooku would have lost to yoda.

Rampant ox
Despite all the spelling errors Decay, you have added to what I said before. Dookus leaving DOES NOT mean that Yoda won, although it is one of many possibilities. The match that we saw was stalemated and if it had kept going we can only make assumptions on who would win. In my opinion, had it kept going Dooku would win because his style will help him to conserve energy while Yodas will use it up. Then Yoda will exhaust himself and the almighty Count can go in for the kill!

Motoko Sama
Yes, I'm sure after a 90% chance of victory, Dooku would leave. It's so probable, and so likely. Not saying it couldn't happen, but it's definitely a far stretch, and by far -- I mean like "in a galaxy far, far away..." far.

You know, I thank Buddha that you don't write Star Wars, and that your assumption do not count for jack, and are unsupported when most evidence points the opposite.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
You know, I thank Buddha that you don't write Star Wars, and that your assumption do not count for jack, and are unsupported when most evidence points the opposite.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8535/babybuhda1xw.jpg

Motoko Sama
Lol.

Janus Marius
I was wondering when I'd get to use that one.

Jonathan Mark
Here's Rampant Ox

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3202/1154bq.gif

Decay
damn, i did make alot of typos. im on my sisters lap top and i hate the keyboard so ive probably made alot more im unaware of. i dont think dooku thought he had a 90% chance, it was an example. realistically i think he has maybe a 30%, i only used it saying that even if he thought he would very likley win, he might not want to risk his life and all his masters planning on the uncertian outcome of a duel with someone who in the very least was a close match for him.

yoda had beaten dooku in the past, dooku knew how good he was, dooku thought he was better, but wouldnt risk his life on it unless he had to.

Rampant ox
You can thank Buddha all you like that I dont write SW. But whatever would have happened had the match kept going is only based on opinions. You know my stance on who would have won but the only argument I hear from everyone else is that Yoda would have won because Dooku 'ran away'. That is a pitiful argument and one that requires a very big assumption and the ability to know what was going through Dookus head at the time.

Here are the facts:
-Dookus Makashi style uses minimum enery. This means that it will take longer for him to tire out,
-Yodas Ataru style uses a lot of energy so the chances of him tiring before the Count are very high.
-Count Dooku had the plans to the Death Star in his pocket. These plans are extremely important and he would not want them to fall into the hands of the jedi.
-Geonosis was swarming with clones and jedi and it would have been a matter of time before they reached the hangar where they were fighting.
-Dooku had just fought Obi-Wan, a master of Soresu the defensive style, and Anakin twice, who happened to be 'the chosen one'.

Your Argument:
-Dooku left the battle thereby he must have lost to Yoda. Yoda was the clear victor and dominant fighter.

Your argument is so biased and based on so much assumption it is almost laughable.

Jonathan Mark
You can thank Buddha all you like that I dont write SW. But whatever would have happened had the match kept going is only based on opinions. You know my stance on who would have won but the only argument I hear from everyone else is that Yoda would have won because Dooku 'ran away'. That is a pitiful argument and one that requires a very big assumption and the ability to know what was going through Dookus head at the time.

Here are the facts:
-Dookus Makashi style uses minimum enery. This means that it will take longer for him to tire out,
-Yodas Ataru style uses a lot of energy so the chances of him tiring before the Count are very high.
-Count Dooku had the plans to the Death Star in his pocket. These plans are extremely important and he would not want them to fall into the hands of the jedi.
-Geonosis was swarming with clones and jedi and it would have been a matter of time before they reached the hangar where they were fighting.
-Dooku had just fought Obi-Wan, a master of Soresu the defensive style, and Anakin twice, who happened to be 'the chosen one'.

Your Argument:
-Dooku left the battle thereby he must have lost to Yoda. Yoda was the clear victor and dominant fighter.

Your argument is so biased and based on so much assumption it is almost laughable.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/562/incorrect7wd.jpg

tdtd
Maybe the argument is biased and laughable to you, but outside of your Dooku fanboy logic, the argument seems quite clear. The only one who could stand up to Yoda was Sidious, and he had to be on high ground to come out with a stalemate.. What makes you think Dooku would ever beat Yoda in a fight?

tdtd
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/562/incorrect7wd.jpg

LOL.. You bastards on this forum always have the funniest pictures.

Fozzyfan116
In a prolonged fight, Yoda who is on par with Sidious (Dooku's master) would win, no question. However in Ep2, The fight was practically a stalemate. Yoda never really came close to striking down Dooku, all he did for the whole fight was spin around like a top. I might have to watch it again but as of now I seriosly disagree with those saying Yoda outclassed Dooku in saber skills. In the force bttle Yoda won cleary, (throwing Dooku's own attack back at him).

tdtd
Yoda didn't fight Dooku to kill him... This is clear... Watch EP2 again.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
LOL.. You bastards on this forum always have the funniest pictures.
evil face

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9254/william7sp.gif

Great Vengeance

Mysterious Man
http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg evil face laughing out loud

Rampant ox
mad2mad2mad2I dont find that pic funny at all. I actually think you are all in denial. You are only posting it because it was the only time the great Count lost his composure. In fact, it was the only time the almighty Count Dooku lost a match in his life. His defeat probably caused a bigger celebratioin than was had at the downfall of the empire. That is how powerful Dooku was and how big of a threat he was to the Republic.

Mysterious Man
http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg evil face laughing

Jonathan Mark
mad2mad2mad2I dont find that pic funny at all. I actually think you are all in denial. You are only posting it because it was the only time the great Count lost his composure. In fact, it was the only time the almighty Count Dooku lost a match in his life. His defeat probably caused a bigger celebratioin than was had at the downfall of the empire. That is how powerful Dooku was and how big of a threat he was to the Republic.
hysterical

Your a sad little man... you know that?

BLAK FOX

Here are the facts:

Your Argument:

I totally agree with this.

Motoko Sama

Here are the facts:

Your Argument:

And your arguement is not biased? You are literally in love with a seventy year old man.

tdtd
80+*

Janus Marius
Love is a cracking hip and a cry for help.

tdtd
Thanks Michael Bolton

Janus Marius
I'm not your tax evading idol.

Lightsnake
...geez, Rampant Ox makes me look unbiased

tdtd
Michael Bolton ALLEGEDLY evaded taxes.

DePWNZOR
Yoda wins, does anyone other than Ox disagree?

Janus Marius
Originally posted by tdtd
Michael Bolton ALLEGEDLY evaded taxes.

And Michael Jackson ALLEGEDLY touched little boys. Still wouldn't trust either of them.

tdtd
Damn you Janus

Janus Marius
I hear that a lot.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
And your arguement is not biased? You are literally in love with a seventy year old man. *raises glass* Here,here!

Flammable Fun
Originally posted by Janus Marius
And Michael Jackson ALLEGEDLY touched little boys. Still wouldn't trust either of them.

Vanilla Ice allegedly is a moron. Does anybody disagree other than TDTD or Rampant ox?

tdtd
What the hell are you talking about?

Flammable Fun
Good. It's best to keep it a secret.

tdtd
Ok troll.

Lightsnake
And so the pot formed a lynch mob against the kettle

tdtd
that's nice.

Deception

Oh i suppose you think Exar Kun, DN Luke, Marka Ragnos, DE Sidious would lose to Dooku.

Man get some logic into your head, Yoda was clearly the better Jedi, and he was clearly more powerful than Dooku.

tdtd
ndeed

zephiel7
Yoda wins. Watch the movie.

tdtd
lol... Thank you.. Although it was a stalemate I think he really won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.