Celstial Second Host vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Celestials have arrived to judge DC earth and have deemed it unworthy. Arishem the Judge gives Exitar the Exterminator permission to commense "cleansing" of all life...

Mider
barring spectre from this battle cause that would be to easy in my opinion, they could always use jakuum thunder to take out the trash a fifth dimension imp genie.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Crease
Celestials have arrived to judge DC earth and have deemed it unworthy. Arishem the Judge gives Exitar the Exterminator permission to commense "cleansing" of all life...
Does this include alternate dcu stories like jla 1 million?

Crease
No...current DC eartth only.

Crease
Originally posted by Mider
barring spectre from this battle cause that would be to easy in my opinion, they could always use jakuum thunder to take out the trash a fifth dimension imp genie.

Mider...you must be joking. If the Spectre couldn't stop Parallax by himself, he's not stopping an entire host of Celestials.

Crease
I can't even find a bio that sufficiently shows how powerful these guys are, but here's a sample:

"There have only been indications of the full scope of the Celestials' power. Each member of the Fourth Host withstood a full frontal attack by the collective power of the Eternals and the Asgardians. Arishem has been shown to have sufficient power to permanently seal dimensional portals to the godly realms. The Celestials are not indestructible, however. During the Third Host, the Celestials used their combined might to slay one of their brethren for breach of conduct."

It took the entire third host, 10 or so mid-Galactus level beings, to destroy one of their bretheren. I think they take DC Earth.

Juntai
Mider...you must be joking. If the Spectre couldn't stop Parallax by himself, he's not stopping an entire host of Celestials. Spectre>Parallax>Celestials.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre>Parallax>Celestials.

how do u conclude that inference?

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
how do u conclude that inference? Parallax destroyed the universe, and was recreating it from the tips of his fingers while fighting off tons of heros with the other hand.

Spectre showed up and battled Hal until he ran out of energy and had to start punching and kicking, then Spectre and The Ray and a few others poured energy into damage and recreated The Big Bang.

Needless to say Spectre has countless other feats of the sort.

What have the Celestials shown to be on either of those levels?

spideycarnage
im not aruguing that the celestals are stonger than Spectre, but i dont think that Parallax is not stonger than the Celestials, esspecially the whole race.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
im not aruguing that the celestals are stonger than Spectre, but i dont think that Parallax is not stonger than the Celestials, esspecially the whole race.

When was the last time the Celestials were shown as capable of destroying and recreating the entire universe?

S.S
When was the last time the Celestials were shown as capable of destroying and recreating the entire universe?
Never........ wink
Celestials are nothing to Parallax

spideycarnage
When was the last time the celestial were shown as capable of destroying and recreating the entire universe?

never really but they are capable in creating life, and ending it, for example the human race. we don't know too much about the full extent of the celestial because they aren't concerned in destroying the universe, and they rarely appeared in comics anymore.

Tshern
It took the entire third host, 10 or so mid-Galactus level beings, to destroy one of their bretheren. I think they take DC Earth.

No, the entire third host blasted the Celestial out of his(?) misery, but no-one said that kind of an amount of force was needed. And Spectre and Parallax are both better than Celestials.

Mider
the imps of the fifth dimension HAVE given spectre trouble trapping him in rocks of living beings and in a place where if he escaped he would destroy the universe, jakuum thunder is probably stronger then mr M i think since he is two imps combined i believe.

batdude123
I think the Presence, Lucifer, Michael, Ion, Parallax, and Kismet might have something to say to the Celestials about them taking over. shifty

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
the imps of the fifth dimension HAVE given spectre trouble trapping him in rocks of living beings and in a place where if he escaped he would destroy the universe, jakuum thunder is probably stronger then mr M i think since he is two imps combined i believe. Jakeem isn't an imp. Neither is Johnny, but Johnn IS a 5th dimension genie. And no he isn't as strong as Mxy, who is the most powerful of the 5th dimension beings, and even 6th and other dimensional beings we've seen thus far. How far apart Johnny and Mxy are, who knows, but we do know Mxyzptlk is considered the strongest of them. And neither of them are as strong as strong as Spectre. And remember, Spectre eye blasted and banished Johnny Thunderbolt. And rendered Mxy powerless by messing with magic... both recently.

golem370
I remember in Hero's Reborn that Female Celestial giving Franklin Richards a choice get rid of one of the Universe or we will ether the pocket Universe or the regular one

Tshern
Wasn't it getting rid of the 616 Earth, not the whole universe?

Mider
is using the spear of destiny cheating?

Madvillain
unless you have a being on the level of the Infinity Gauntlet, then DC Earth gets wasted. Only hope is Spectre. But then the Celestials would have already exploded the earth into tiny fragments. I feel sorry for anyone who can't survive in space.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Madvillain
unless you have a being on the level of the Infinity Gauntlet, then DC Earth gets wasted. Only hope is Spectre. But then the Celestials would have already exploded the earth into tiny fragments. I feel sorry for anyone who can't survive in space.
Well Ion is currently on Earth shifty

Madvillain
oh...lol..

Galan777
Celestials have arrived to judge DC earth and have deemed it unworthy. Arishem the Judge gives Exitar the Exterminator permission to commense "cleansing" of all life... If we arent counting Spectre, then Jakeem Thunder should be sufficient to stop the celestial. And also Ion is technically "earth based" unless the Guardians need his services, so he would definatley be enough big grin

UniOmni
Ion would be enough for one celestial, let alone the whole host??

What has current Ion done that was so noteworthy?

norrinradd43
The only time a celestial has been shown to be defeated was by Thanos with infinity gauntlet and the he actual destroyed Zithar I think it was with the HOTHU

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
never really but they are capable in creating life, and ending it, for example the human race. we don't know too much about the full extent of the celestial because they aren't concerned in destroying the universe, and they rarely appeared in comics anymore.

Very true.

Soljer
Current DC Earth?

erm

Ion?

norrinradd43
I think that the celestials would take DC earth but however I also agree that the celestials really do not have enought showings to accuratly range their powers...Other than Infinity gauntlet where One Above all and Ziran were throwing entire planets at Thanos I have not seen what the full extent of their power is...
But if Ziran and OAA were able to move entire planets that why couldnt they just throw DC Earth into a black hole

Soljer
I dunno if the Celestials can....

But the Punisher? Absolutely. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu
If Jakeem is so powerful why didn't he step in during the Imperiax saga?

From what everybody is saying he could have defeated Imperiax prime by himself.

UniOmni
Jakeem controls an imp, and many equate that to a Mxy like power level.

Its not anywhere near accurate though.

Jakeem and his imp, have nearly been overrun by insects from the KOT.

The imp isn't the deciding factor forumlore makes him out to be.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Jakeem controls an imp, and many equate that to a Mxy like power level.

Its not anywhere near accurate though.

Jakeem and his imp, have nearly been overrun by insects from the KOT.

The imp isn't the deciding factor forumlore makes him out to be.

I can't believe there are people on this board who seriously think Jakeem Thunder could take the celestial 3rd host.

look people..."Destroying a universe" has been done so many times it's practically a cliche'. Roma's devices have destroyed the entire reality of Earth 238. Is she the equal of one celestial, let alone the entire 3rd host? HELL no.

Franklin Richards, who is suggested to be POTENTIALLY Celestial level if he ever hits his peak created dimensions as a CHILD. Cube beings create them all the time. Thanos, who was running around with the goddamn infinity gauntlet described the power of Kosmos (a cube being) as "limitless" during annihilation.

Celestials are known to be far, far above both of these and can obliterate cube beings with a thought.

Celestials don't have a whole lot of showings, (outside of oh...casually throwing planets) but then again neither does the tribunal. They exist pretty much for one particular purpose and "Destroying the universe" a la the supervillian of the week doesn't seem to fit that.

It's strongly been implied that if the celestials visit a world and judge it unfit, that world will not survive the judgement. The combined efforts of every skyfather on earth plus all of valhalla with a millenium of prep was little more than a joke to the host. Seeing as how DC earth sh*t a brick when imperiex and mageddon came floating by, it doesn't stand a chance against the celestial host.

guy222
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I can't believe there are people on this board who seriously think Jakeem Thunder could take the celestial 3rd host.

look people..."Destroying a universe" has been done so many times it's practically a cliche'. Roma's devices have destroyed the entire reality of Earth 238. Is she the equal of one celestial, let alone the entire 3rd host? HELL no.

Franklin Richards, who is suggested to be POTENTIALLY Celestial level if he ever hits his peak created dimensions as a CHILD. Cube beings create them all the time. Thanos, who was running around with the goddamn infinity gauntlet described the power of Kosmos (a cube being) as "limitless" during annihilation.

Celestials are known to be far, far above both of these and can obliterate cube beings with a thought.

Celestials don't have a whole lot of showings, (outside of oh...casually throwing planets) but then again neither does the tribunal. They exist pretty much for one particular purpose and "Destroying the universe" a la the supervillian of the week doesn't seem to fit that.

It's strongly been implied that if the celestials visit a world and judge it unfit, that world will not survive the judgement. The combined efforts of every skyfather on earth plus all of valhalla with a millenium of prep was little more than a joke to the host. Seeing as how DC earth sh*t a brick when imperiex and mageddon came floating by, it doesn't stand a chance against the celestial host.

Well said smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
5 Words Darkseid and Anti-Life. On Earth. Celestials Lose.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
5 Words Darkseid and Anti-Life. On Earth. Celestials Lose.

Why would Darkseid be on DC Earth? This is versus DC Earth, not the DC Omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Why would Darkseid be on DC Earth? This is versus DC Earth, not the DC Omniverse.

Darkseid is ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.

Priest
Darkseid is ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.
wat has has darkseid with anti life equation donw that rivals celectial power?

nvrbeenwthagirl
wat has has darkseid with anti life equation donw that rivals celectial power?

Metron has stated that the wielder of the Anti-life Equation is one of the most powerful beings in all the multiverse. Also, last i checked, Metron was in possession of the Worlogog and the Grand mother box. Both items are powerful enough to shape reality on a universal lvl.

Priest
Metron has stated that the wielder of the Anti-life Equation is one of the most powerful beings in all the multiverse. Also, last i checked, Metron was in possession of the Worlogog and the Grand mother box. Both items are powerful enough to shape reality on a universal lvl.
So ur basing the Anti Life Equation power of wat some guys said, not accaully wat it has done before. right? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
So ur basing the Anti Life Equation power of wat some guys said, not accaully wat it has done before. right? confused

Thanos never controlled any extra realities outside of the 616 but we clearly base what he says about the Ig's power on his word. We also base THOTU's power off of His word as well. Considering Thanos is not shown dominating any more than one Universe. And not even completely killing everything. When it' convenient, it's all about feats. When it's not it's all about words. Grandmotherbox and the Worlogog for the win. Nuff said.

Priest
Thanos never controlled any extra realities outside of the 616 but we clearly base what he says about the Ig's power on his word.
Thanos nad no interest in controling other realities, which is why the Living Tribunal did not interfier with te IG saga. Also we've seen instances where a incomplete IG was able to manipulate other realities, when Magus had control of it. Also We've seen the IG control the Ulitimate Nullifier, and as we already know, the UN is multiversal. the IG is clearly multiversal in power.
Now on the other hand, wat has the AnitLife done that is multiversal??

We also base THOTU's power off of His word as well. Considering Thanos is not shown dominating any more than one Universe. And not even completely killing everything.
Again, thanos was never interested in the multiverse. LT is the most powerful in the MU multiverse. And thanos defeated LT like NOTHING.
LT is secound under TOAA, the HOTU in the power of TOAA, your following?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos nad no interest in controling other realities, which is why the Living Tribunal did not interfier with te IG saga. Also we've seen instances where a incomplete IG was able to manipulate other realities, when Magus had control of it. Also We've seen the IG control the Ulitimate Nullifier, and as we already know, the UN is multiversal. the IG is clearly multiversal in power.
Now on the other hand, wat has the AnitLife done that is multiversal??

Again, thanos was never interested in the multiverse. LT is the most powerful in the MU multiverse. And thanos defeated LT like NOTHING.
LT is secound under TOAA, the HOTU in the power of TOAA, your following?

I hate to break it to you, a couple posters have already debunked the myth that the IG in fact beat the UN. Sorry. Especially considering Eternity specifically didn't want the user to have the IG becuz it would replace HIM as that Realties ruler. You guys should read these books for yourselves.

Priest
I hate to break it to you, a couple posters have already debunked the myth that the IG in fact beat the UN. Sorry. Especially considering Eternity specifically didn't want the user to have the IG becuz it would replace HIM as that Realties ruler. You guys should read these books for yourselves.
1st of all i have ALL the IG books, from thanos quest to the IG Guanlet series, to the INfinity War. U should read some books, instead of pointing fingers. I know that Magus turned the UN against the Qusar(who was weilding it). So the IG>UN
2nd, i have no idea wat the heck are u talking about. Ur going off tangent again, im not following.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums...d/JLA_01424.jpg

The G box unmakes the multiverse and sets it all back again. Waaaaaay before the Un ever did it. The Celestials will lose against that type of power.

norrinradd43
Like I said earlier, Celestials draft DC earth into a black hole

Priest
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums...d/JLA_01424.jpg

The G box unmakes the multiverse and sets it all back again. Waaaaaay before the Un ever did it. The Celestials will lose against that type of power.
confused the UN destoyed and remade the Muliverse imo.
what the heck is the G BOX? who has it, and when did u mentioned it? Also ur scan is not working.

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused the UN destoyed and remade the Muliverse imo.
what the heck is the G BOX? who has it, and when did u mentioned it? Also ur scan is not working.

I said that metron had it and the worlogog earlier. both Items are multiversal in power. I"ll try to post the link again.http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/JLA_01424.jpg

Priest
I said that metron had it and the worlogog earlier. both Items are multiversal in power. I"ll try to post the link again.http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/JLA_01424.jpg
the scan say it "unmakes the universe" it said nothing of it being multiversal. also from the scan it dosent look like it recreated anything.

darthgoober
That scan says that it remade the universe not multiverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
That scan says that it remade the universe not multiverse.

It had to remake the Multiverse becuz it erased Differnt realities and remade the old ones.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Well said smile

Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial is awake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.