superman 1million vs ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Who can beat superman 1 million with the sword of superman?

Thunderstrike
We don't know what the Sword of Superman could do outside of implications and bullshit.

badabing
Wolverine stick out tongue

Validus
Why even give it to him? He was pulling off SBP level feats with only a small percentage of his full power. Guy was insane.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
We don't know what the Sword of Superman could do outside of implications and bullshit.
From the only description of it I ever found, the tale of him using it briefly in a pre-crisis story, it made him spectre of the pre-crisis. But there's no certainies that 1m would even know how to use it since it was supposed to be pre-crisis superman's weapon.

Blue nocturne
I was told the sos makes supes one with creation, is this true?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
I was told the sos makes supes one with creation, is this true?
No idea really. Though you should probably know the full extent of the character and his weapons before you have an open invitation to beat him.

golem370
Thanos with a Cosmic Cube

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos with a Cosmic Cube

Superman 1 million has 5d imp genes.

Thunderstrike
So?

Blue nocturne
So?

You do know what 5d imps can do right remember Mr.Mxyzptlk.

Thunderstrike
It basically means that he can transcend dimensional boundaries. I don't remember Superman 1Mil doing that though. I do remember Superman PRIME doing that.

Blue nocturne
It basically means that he can transcend dimensional boundaries. I don't remember Superman 1Mil doing that though. I do remember Superman PRIME doing that.

1 million got his powers from prime.

Swanky-Tuna
He got his magic powers from the imps.

Blue nocturne
I think when he married the imp queen, something like that dc is really killing superman IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.