apocalypse versus galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elephant_man
who wins 10 out 10

i think apoc

DigiMark007
...oh dear... erm

badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...oh dear... erm laughing eek! laughing

Rick/Genis
Are you freaking serious, man!?!?!?!?!!?!? Galactus would eat Apoc for breakfast!!!! Not even for breakfast! He's like a sidesnack you eat BEFORE breakfast!!! Maybe not even THAT!

He's like a piece of dust Galactus inhales before even THINKING about that fact that he's hungry enough to eat breakfast!

elephant_man
neo homie. neo can beat galactus

Rick/Genis
why do you keep mentioning a character from the Matrix, "homie"?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by elephant_man
neo homie. neo can beat galactus

I doubt it. Neo died. Didn't you see the 3rd film?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

elephant_man
you gay neo is god

meep-meep

meep-meep
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
why do you keep mentioning a character from the Matrix, "homie"?

And why do you keep responding to people who are either just trying to yank your chain or are off a few chromosomes?

grey fox
who wins 10 out 10

i think apoc

Your wrong, VERY wrong.

you gay neo is god

Did you know most people who use the term 'gay' as an insult are actually repressing their own latent homosexual preferences.

grey fox
Originally posted by meep-meep
And why do you keep responding to people who are either just trying to yank your chain or are off a few chromosomes?

Because Meep , it's funny.

meep-meep
What's funny is that someone actually created this thread. To come at him or her seriously is just plain mental.

Thunderstrike
Oh

my

GOD!

What the hell man? Apocalypse is a punk! What's he donna do to Galactus? Bore him to sleep with stupid banter? What a crackhead.

The fact he called Digi gay should get him a 3 day ban, at the least.

Rick/Genis
pretty much.

elephant_man
neo will kill them all

badabing
you gay neo is god
Dude, this is probably the least smart thing that I've ever seen on this forum. eer What the f**k?

grey fox
Originally posted by meep-meep
What's funny is that someone actually created this thread. To come at him or her seriously is just plain mental.

Indeed

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Oh

my

GOD!

What the hell man? Apocalypse is a punk! What's he donna do to Galactus? Bore him to sleep with stupid banter? What a crackhead.

The fact he called Digi gay should get him a 3 day ban, at the least.

I say five.

pretty much.

Yup

Rick/Genis
But Neo is dead... stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by badabing
Dude, this is probably the least smart thing that I've ever seen on this forum. eer What the f**k?

So you've never been on a thread that involves Mider ?

neo will kill them all

No Keanu get's whomped by Smith with ease. He then goes back into the mainframe where- in smith kills the Watchowski brothers for ****ing with a excellent film.

Rick/Genis
agreed

Rick/Genis
who's smith?

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
So you've never been on a thread that involves Mider ?

Mider's posts are usually longer than "War and Peace", so I lightly scan through them.

laughing

DraconaInVolata
First off, Galactus wins, this is no contest.

Second. Elephant_man. Insulting anyone in an argument is retarded, especially a mod like Digi. Back off and learn to argue logically without the ridiculous insults.

Thirdly. Stay on topic, quit mentioning neo, its your own thread and you can't even stay on topic.

Lastly, learn to make coherent sentences. It helps.

Swanky-Tuna
I remember posting this in one of
these threads.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
First off, Galactus wins, this is no contest.

Second. Elephant_man. Insulting anyone in an argument is retarded, especially a mod like Digi. Back off and learn to argue logically without the ridiculous insults.

Thirdly. Stay on topic, quit mentioning neo, its your own thread and you can't even stay on topic.

Lastly, learn to make coherent sentences. It helps.

laughing
That's the first thing I've read you say in the Vs. Forums!

DraconaInVolata
laughing
That's the first thing I've read you say in the Vs. Forums!

I've said things before, but not much. I don't usually like arguing with children and i get frustrated easily. stick out tongue

elephant_man
shut up ***** get the **** out of hear

DraconaInVolata

laughing *doesn't say it*

badabing
Don't tell her to shut up. You should read her statement and learn.

Rick/Genis
dude.. you need to chill out!

elephant_man
alright im out this ***** ill go chill out its because im fat and im hungary so i get cranky

DraconaInVolata
oh, and by the way e_m. At the first word in astericks, I'd simply like to bow and say thank you! I've never been given such a high compliment!

elephant_man
what the duck you talking about

grey fox
dude.. you need to chill out!

No what the dude needs is a brain .

Now listen little N00B i don't usually like dealing with morons but if you keep on pushing your luck here you and your Neo loving ass will get thrown out of here . So stop humping the Neo doll and shut the f*ck up .

grey fox
alright im out this ***** ill go chill out its because im fat and im hungary so i get cranky

So your fat , what a surprise.

what the duck you talking about

When you called her a b*tch idiot , you can't even remember your own insults jeez....

elephant_man
shut your a ****ing noob you were arguing with me about flash versus superman and you didnt know shit i put your ass on check now shut the **** up you ******

DraconaInVolata
Hey e_m. throwing insults around gets you nowhere but reveals your own idiocy. Down Boy!

badabing
shut your a ****ing noob you were arguing with me about flash versus superman and you didnt know shit i put your ass on check now shut the **** up you ******
You have no clue NEWBIE!

elephant_man
i was talking to grey fox

Rick/Genis
dude.. you are soooo going to get banned...

DigiMark007
You need to calm down elephant man. I'm going to leave this open a bit longer to see if you prove me wrong (which I actually hope you do), but I'm guessing you're about to say something that will solidify the ban you're about to get.

DraconaInVolata
i was talking to grey fox

Your point? I don't care. You have no right to go insulting people whenever you feel like.

Jarshewa
im going for good ole apoc (even though theres no freggin way he'd win).
it would be kinda cool though if apoc became galactus's silver surfer guy..............................................................................................................................................................................ummm....you suck elephant man?!?

elephant_man
**** you neo will **** your ass up you ****** ass geek

grey fox

You , calling me a noob laughing laughing laughing .

Now boy i suggest you shut the hell up before i get irritated.

Also you seem to like mentioning asses , yet you bash gay's . Does someone have a case of denial.

DraconaInVolata
**** you neo will **** your ass up you ****** ass geek

I hear cussing shows a lack of intelligence.

elephant_man
what the **** are you going to do when you get irritated fight me homie ill kill you

DigiMark007
^^ More insults that aren't needed. Forget it....closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.