human torch versus the flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elephant_man
who wins

Aries_04
Could go either way

1021kid
i say flash

grey fox
Flash with ease. He runs around torch fast enough to suck out his flames , or to blow them away. Or he could punch Torch with the 'force of a white dwarf star'.

elephant_man
human torch will melt the planet

Rick/Genis
WHAT!?

badabing
Originally posted by elephant_man
human torch will melt the planet .
What the hell?

DraconaInVolata
*brings someone new in* Hey, I thought you should meet him, his name is Logic, have you two ever met?

badabing
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
*brings someone new in* Hey, I thought you should meet him, his name is Logic, have you two ever met? laughing eek! laughing Happy Dance

grey fox
10/1 this thread get's closed in the next five minutes.

elephant_man
no you ****ing lesbian ***** get the **** out of here

grey fox

More unnecessary cuss words involving homosexuals.

Validus
*brings someone new in* Hey, I thought you should meet him, his name is Logic, have you two ever met?
laughing

badabing
Reported. You are way out of control.

Rick/Genis
dude... this guy is SO getting banned

*watches intently*

DraconaInVolata

hey, just because i struggled with it for five years doesn't mean I am a lesbian. I'm engaged now, to a MAN! sorry to disappoint.

grey fox
Hey val , oh quick question . Have you considered converting those sentry scans yet , if not i'll ask Lucid . I just wanted to ask first , to be polite.

elephant_man
you are ****ing ****** ass lesbian ***** shut the **** you ****** with that homosexual word you ****** ass ***** **** you to you ****ing fatass lesbian dike

grey fox
hey, just because i struggled with it for five years doesn't mean I am a lesbian. I'm engaged now, to a MAN! sorry to disappoint.

Dont piss her off or Strike will take your punk-ass out.

grey fox
you are ****ing ****** ass lesbian ***** shut the **** you ****** with that homosexual word you ****** ass ***** **** you to you ****ing fatass lesbian dike

You can't even spell in you insults .

.....and reported.

Swanky-Tuna
Chill out, elephant_man. Going on tangents like that will just get you banned.

Flash is the personification of a speed blitz. He'll crack Johnny in the jaw before he gets more than a smolder going.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey val , oh quick question . Have you considered converting those sentry scans yet , if not i'll ask Lucid . I just wanted to ask first , to be polite.
I have them. I'll send you a couple issues in a bit.

Rick/Genis
yeah, no kidding bro.. TS will mess you UP!!! Gangsta style!

elephant_man
fu ck strike homie neo wil beat his as s to you fat lesbian bit ch

GodofThunder
Ok elephant man have u ever read a flash comic do you know he runs around people fast enough to suffocate them...........ok ok wait chemistry lesson what does fire run on..........time up oxygen. So in very little time Flash would crush the human torch.............50/1 Flash............. overkill

Rick/Genis
dude... calm down.

And your making me hate neo by the way..

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
I have them. I'll send you a couple issues in a bit.

Thank's Val big grin

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
yeah, no kidding bro.. TS will mess you UP!!! Gangsta style!

Damn straight ,I'm Pm'ing him as we speak.

Can't spell , Can't insult , can't debate . What can you do ?

GodofThunder

Is this really necessary

elephant_man
fu ck you bit ch neo is the best he will kill everone and im not a geek so i dont know anything

Rick/Genis
you're obviously not a smart person.... I don't know about geek..

GodofThunder
fu ck you bit ch neo is the best he will kill everone and im not a geek so i dont know anything

chill man number 1 except that Neo would get beaten by wolverine and stop cursing or you WILL get BANNED!!! mad

elephant_man
your a pussy fight me in real life

grey fox
you're obviously not a smart person.... I don't know about geek..

Were not geek's , it's just he can't think up another insult.

badabing
You just said "Neo is the best, he will kill everyone" and then "I'm not a geek, so I don't know anything". Well, I agree with the fact that you don't know anything.

elephant_man
ur a fatas s lesbian dike loser freak ******

Rick/Genis
dude... I am going to witness a ban! *Dances*

big grinbig grinbig grin I've been waiting for this my whole life!

GodofThunder
Originally posted by badabing
You just said "Neo is the best, hewill kill everyone" and then "I'm not a geek, so I don't know anything". Well, I agree with the fact that you don't know anything.

agreed yes

elephant_man
i know neo will kill everyone and why wont you fight me?

grey fox
your a pussy fight me in real life

Why should i fight a fat 22 year old , i make it my personal job not to fight people i will obviously PWN.

grey fox
dude... I am going to witness a ban! *Dances*

big grinbig grinbig grin I've been waiting for this my whole life!

So have I my friend so have i ....

*Holds out popcorn*

badabing
ur a fatas s lesbian dike loser freak ******
Can anybody tell me what a fatas s is?

GodofThunder
Why should i fight a fat 22 year old , i make it my personal job not to fight people i will obviously PWN.
LOL

elephant_man
fight me

GodofThunder
elephant man u are a complete loser

Rick/Genis
not to mention... how would you fight... why don't you give me your address and I'll see what I can muster up for youwhistling1

grey fox
i know neo will kill everyone and why wont you fight me?

Because every single N00b declares (soon after getting their asses kicked) to 'fight them' . It's nothing new , it doesn't make you look smart or big and generally reveals that you are just like all the others .

Unintelligent and foolish.

grey fox
Originally posted by GodofThunder
elephant man u are a complete loser

See god of thunder is how KMC likes their new members , quite bright , can spell , can learn from their past mistakes and doesn't cause needles trouble .

And just for that i'm going to make you a sig GOT , It'll be ready by Saturday (or possibly Thursday , all depends on how i feel wink )

elephant_man
you are like other geeks ****ing gay and wy not got to downey high ill fight you there pussy

GodofThunder
I guess you cant debate elephant man u have to curse and attack people directly

elephant_man
get the **** out of here if you dont want trouble ******

grey fox
you are like other geeks ****ing gay and wy not got to downey high ill fight you there pussy

Oh so your a Teenager then , after why associate yourself to a high school when you could go to your home , unless your afraid of o'l pop giving you a hiding after you get the crap kicked out of your dumb-ass by strike .

After all no one likes blood on their carpet.

GodofThunder
get the **** out of here if you dont want trouble ******

Chill Mann

elephant_man
im sorry guys please forgive me im just angry because im morbidly obese and i havent eat so will forgive me and be my freinds plese=)

Thunderstrike

You wanna take somebody on in the Avengers, you can take me, n00b. Back off her, you illogical little punk. You can't prove your point, and you sure as hell can't stand up to me.

GodofThunder
Oh so your a Teenager then , after why associate yourself to a high school when you could go to your home , unless your afraid of o'l pop giving you a hiding after you get the crap kicked out of your dumb-ass by strike .

After all no one likes blood on their carpet.

chill grey fox I dont want u to get banned for cursing ur a kool person lets not drop on his level

elephant_man
stop it guys im scared please be my freinds i need friends to hold me and make me feel good please i said im sorry please be my friends

Rick/Genis
I so hope you get banned

grey fox
Ok guy's i've had enough of being an ass , and it's blatantly obvious that Em has a few 'problems' let's leave the guy for a while , we need to check on the sig competition thread anyway.

elephant_man
**** you dont my freind i hate you guys are you happy im crieing

Thunderstrike
Pay the price, kid. You come on these forums and act like a douchebag. Why? Because someone said you're wrong. Then you flip out, and start saying Neo could take everybody on. Need I remind you the guy got killed by a guy in a suit and shades. I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut and either go back to the Matrix forum and enjoy yourself, or keep your hands away from the keyboard. Make the right choice and don't start this crap again, elephant man.

elephant_man
you guys are ******* man you guys are gay i dont wanna be freinds with geek you guys are gay

DraconaInVolata
You think I don't recognize your tactic em? i don't hang around people who antagonize everyone and think that suddenly turning nice will make them friends. It may work sometimes in the real world, but that sort of manipulation is much more obvious on the net.

DigiMark007
Just ignore him guys. At this point he'll be banned as soon as a global gets my request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.