Silver surfer and flash race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
silver sufer from what I heard can run 100 million times faster then light, is he good competition for flash in a race?

meep-meep
C'mon bud. You know the answer to this.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
silver sufer from what I heard can run 100 million times faster then light, is he good competition for flash in a race?

To travel that fast he must be using some kind of space time warping method.

elephant_man
neo will burn them niggas hell fart on them to

Rick/Genis
You're being so stupid

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by meep-meep
C'mon bud. You know the answer to this.

Let me go read the flash respect thread.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Let me go read the flash respect thread.

Hint: Flash probably wins...

meep-meep
Originally posted by elephant_man
neo will burn them niggas hell fart on them to

Your patent immature dialogue is amusing. I laugh. Then I fart. On you.

Jabba the Hutt
I would say Surfer. If Surfer actually has to run on the ground, then probably Flash.

The Fake Macoy
I'm assuming this isn't when Flash is using his speed stealing trick. Still, I think that Flash could win this.

spideycarnage
depends on how long the race is. if its a short race, like 1 million miles (comic scale race) surfer would win. if its like 50 million miles flash would win.. surfer dosent need to excelerate his speed, hee can reach lights speeds in minute amount of time. flash need to excelerate his speed, but there seems to be no limit of how fast he can go.

GodofThunder
r u serious i mean is this a spite thread

Comicbook_kid
Silver Surfer wins this easily. Even Wizard magazine said so....and who are you to argue with Wizard????

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Silver Surfer wins this easily. Even Wizard magazine said so....and who are you to argue with Wizard???? That was in 1997. Things are different.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That was in 1997. Things are different.

How much different is it now than a few years ago? Did something drastic happen I missed that amped Flash's speed more than it was a few years ago? How could he possibly run faster than Silver Surfer, who can soar on his board thru galaxies many times faster than the speed of light??

I mean, as far as I know, Flash still cannot touch the Silver Surfer when it comes to speed...sure Flash is fast, but c'mon...really....

supremthor
How much different is it now than a few years ago? Did something drastic happen I missed that amped Flash's speed more than it was a few years ago? How could he possibly run faster than Silver Surfer, who can soar on his board thru galaxies many times faster than the speed of light??

I mean, as far as I know, Flash still cannot touch the Silver Surfer when it comes to speed...sure Flash is fast, but c'mon...really....

look at it this way in one of flashes comics.. death in the form of speed was chasing flash, flash was able to outrun death by running to the end of the Dc unvirse.

Swanky-Tuna

You can get a degree in less than six years so yeah, I'm assuming a lot can change in that time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.