Killer Croc vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
I searched for this fight, but to my suprise I couldn't find it.

Deathstroke
fight takes place in the Gotham sewer system

braz
Killer Croc, good fight though.

Deathstroke
how strong is Killer compared to Bane?

braz
i think croc's metahuman, right?

Deathstroke
i was pretty sure that he was, but i didn't know to what extent

The Fake Macoy
Killer Croc once got away with murder by saying "I didn't do it." Has Bane ever done that?
On a more serious note, I think that Killer Croc's strength might be too much for Bane, but I could be wrong.

Deathstroke
Killer also got shot in the face about 4 times in the Villains United special and was still alive so that has to count for something

Tron
It's not really cannon, but there was a Batman episode where Croc was about to try and get teh drop on Bats, when Bane busted through a brick wall and basically owned him, off panel though.

Comic wise, I don't know how they compare now, but I'm sure the venom would tip the scale for Bane, although I could be wrong.

Rick/Genis
Um..... Didn't Killer Croc Lose to bane during Knightfall? Maybe I'm wrong...

grey fox
Originally posted by Tron
It's not really cannon, but there was a Batman episode where Croc was about to try and get teh drop on Bats, when Bane busted through a brick wall and basically owned him, off panel though.

Comic wise, I don't know how they compare now, but I'm sure the venom would tip the scale for Bane, although I could be wrong.

Yup your wrong , croc is a 2-7 tonner , Bane (with most of his Venom) is only going at 1-2 ton's . Croc eats bane for breakfast.

SpyCspider
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

yea he did, but i haven't followed his upgrades if he had any so he might be much stronger now. Bane broke his arm and then kicked the crap outta him with Robin watching in Knightall

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Your probobly right laughing

AJ4LIFE
yeh bane beat him with put venom used fighting skill like breaking his arm

AJ4LIFE
can some one post scans of the fight its cool, the underwater bit aswell at end u can see then in background or the other one if it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.