who can knock out chuck norris?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman2505
seriously who can knock out chuck norris?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

spetznaz
Captain America can throw his shield at him. Has a 37% chance of knocking Norris out, which is a higher percentage than the rest of the universe combined.

S.S
...........no expression

Rick/Genis
I can... GOD I hate Chuck Norris!

This Facade has to END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS REIGN IS THROUGH!! DO NOT KNEEL TO THIS FALSE GOD!!!

King KAM
our only hope is Jean Claude Van Damme's Spinning heel kick of death(that he rewinds like 3 times everytime he finishes the guy with it)

badabing
Only one person.

King KAM
Originally posted by badabing
Only one person. dude chuck norris defeated jesus in 2 seconds flat with one round-house kick to the face, and then said....."you're no son of mine" and spit on his dead body.

badabing
Originally posted by King KAM
dude chuck norris defeated jesus in 2 seconds flat with one round-house kick to the face, and then said....."you're no son of mine" and spit on his dead body.
Dude, that is so wrong, but funny. laughing "Waits for lightning to strike Kam".

Swanky-Tuna
You know who could knock out Chuck Norris? Anything more funny than a lame internet fad.

ENOUGH CHUCK NORRIS! IT'S OVER.

King KAM
Swanky-Tuna SuXoRZs!

Rick/Genis
THANK YOU SWANKY!! I AM IN FULL FLEDGED AGREEMENT!!!!

Chuck Norris is Crap... he's a stupid internet Fad Created by hippies and Evil people!

King KAM
well we still think its funny, so if you guys are too cool for it than keep it to your f'ucking selves and stop trying to ruin our goddamn fun.

Laminator_X
Bill Brasky could take him down on his lunch-break and still have time to do Chuck's girlfriend before heading back to the office.

Swanky-Tuna
Swanky-Tuna SuXoRZs!
Have you ever had a little sibling or cousin or any little kid tell you the same "Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 'ate' 9!" type of funny for children but lame for adults joke over and over again? That's exactly how I feel with this Chuck Norris stuff.

This is why so many comedians fail. They just repeat and rehash the same jokes over and over again.

Rick/Genis
King Kam... Love you man... but Hate this Chuck Norris thing...

I am here to put an end to ALL chuck norris posts!! MWA HA HA!! He's no longer cool!

King KAM
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Have you ever had a little sibling or cousin or any little kid tell you the same "Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 'ate' 9!" type of funny for children but lame for adults joke over and over again? That's exactly how I feel with this Chuck Norris stuff.

This is why so many comedians fail. They just repeat and rehash the same jokes over and over again. then stay the f'uck out the thread, easy as f'ucking pie.

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
King Kam... Love you man... but Hate this Chuck Norris thing...

I am here to put an end to ALL chuck norris posts!! MWA HA HA!! He's no longer cool! if you dont like it,

then beat it.

Rick/Genis
No... this is an Arguement and arguments are where I come to wink

I would kill Chuck Norris with my Index Finger, foo!

2D_MASTER
This guy would knock Chuck Norris' head off then, piss on his grave.

badabing
Do we have a respect Chuck Norris thread?

Rick/Genis
hahaha the guy from Return to Oz?

Swanky-Tuna
then stay the f'uck out the thread, easy as f'ucking pie.
I'm speaking out against unfunny internet fads. And stop bypassing the swear filter. This is supposed to be a pg-13 board.

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Bill Brasky could take him down on his lunch-break and still have time to do Chuck's girlfriend before heading back to the office.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/braskey.jpg

badabing
Chuck on money

Rick/Genis
I hate you, badabing... stick out tongue

aliveinboston
Originally posted by batman2505

Bruce Lee. They used to spar. Initially Norris was able to take Lee out repeatedly using the same trick but after Norris gave Bruce a pointer or two on kick-boxing it was Bruce all the way.

Scarlet315
the chan man can do it. that's jackie chan

meep-meep
Originally posted by batman2505

he can

Jabba the Hutt
Super Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut.

batdude123
Nobody. It's CHUCK NORRIS! eek! Btw, I know somebody's mom who's really good friends with him. No joke.

Jabba the Hutt
The guy who's daughter was the first killed in Columbine is good friends with him. He came to my school and gave this crazy presentation. (Not Chuck Norris, the girl's father)

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X

:lo: here's to Bill Brasky!

jinzin
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Bruce Lee. They used to spar. Initially Norris was able to take Lee out repeatedly using the same trick but after Norris gave Bruce a pointer or two on kick-boxing it was Bruce all the way.

no[/smilie} he was chuck's teacher actually.. and norris lost to him every time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.