Who thinks john cena is gay and should lose the title!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman2505
Who thinks john cena is gay and should lose the title!! serously the guys a joke and he is a white guy trying to be black, if john cena was in my face i spit in it

P.s who u think can kill chuck norris

Rick/Genis
who is John Cena?

And anybody could kill Chucky...

batdude123
Originally posted by batman2505
Who thinks john cena is gay and should lose the title!! serously the guys a joke and he is a white guy trying to be black, if john cena was in my face i spit in it

Who thinks this thread should be closed down! eek!

Crease
Wow...

badabing
Originally posted by batman2505

A few things:

1) This is not the pro wrestling forum.
2) What the hell?

Thunderstrike
Who the hell cares?

Wolverine wins.

Jabba the Hutt
I do hate John Cena, he's annoying as hell. Wannabe Gangsta. ***.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by batdude123
Who thinks this thread should be closed down! eek!

Me, Me, Me..... eek! and here's one....

"Who gives a $h!t about John Cena and if he's gay or not?" Or how about this one....

"What in the %@*! does this have to do with comics???"

I wish people would take stupid-ass threads like this elsewhere, because they don't do anything but take up space and time....

batman2505
this forum is tight give it 10 min and it will have probably everybody on it

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Jabba the Hutt
Hey, maybe he meant this to be in the GDF, or OTF, but posted it here by accident. Its happened before.

badabing
This thread is shit and should be closed.

gambit11111111
batman is right john cena is a ****** who tries to rap and sounds like a cowboy with touretes and wwe is fake anyway and jay-z is the king of rap so w.e **** john cena

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
This thread is shit and should be closed.

Co-signed.

Thanos_6383
laughing laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Hey, maybe he meant this to be in the GDF, or OTF, but posted it here by accident. Its happened before.

Even then it would be in the wrong forum.

And if he posted it in the Sports forum it would still be closed since there is an official wrestling thread for all things pro wrestling to be posted in...and the thread itself is idiotic and gay bashing.

TheKahn
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Even then it would be in the wrong forum.

And if he posted it in the Sports forum it would still be closed since there is an official wrestling thread for all things pro wrestling to be posted in...and the thread itself is idiotic and gay bashing.

Agreed.

spideycarnage
I'm actually a wrestling fan, anyways John cena should be the champ, lets say HHH wins the belt again, wrestling would be so wack, HHH would freaking be on every monday for about a half hour ranting how he's the game and the best, or the self proclaimed "king of kings". when he was the champ i started to hate wrestling because it got boring, they should of named is Raw is triple H for god sakes. anyways yes John cena can be annoying at times, but he's still a far more superior wrestler than HHH. Hes stronger faster also. On the other hand gay hunter relies on a stupid sludge hammer(thats been played out) to beat people. Oh yea HHH takes steroids and is a guy with big arms with a freaking fat ass gut. I'm not gonna even rant about edge because he's just plain stupid, he should just stick with the TLC matches.

but yeah this thread shouldent be here, it should me moved.

MrHeavySilence
I haven't watched wrestling in a few years, but John Cena has a pretty fresh gimmick. He's also a talented "babyface." WWE Needs more people like him; the Triple Hs and Kanes are getting boring.

GodofThunder
Um this is a COMIC forum wrong place buddy

LanceWindu
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I haven't watched wrestling in a few years, but John Cena has a pretty fresh gimmick. He's also a talented "babyface." WWE Needs more people like him; the Triple Hs and Kanes are getting boring.

Fresh gimmick? White boy rapper with no talent in that field? No thanks.

If he would just to back to being a regular babyface with no gimmick he'd be a lot better.

Or he could even go back to his old gimmick of being a cyborg (if you didn't know of Cena before WWE you won't know this).

spideycarnage
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Fresh gimmick? White boy rapper with no talent in that field? No thanks.

If he would just to back to being a regular babyface with no gimmick he'd be a lot better.

Or he could even go back to his old gimmick of being a cyborg (if you didn't know of Cena before WWE you won't know this).

no talent? wat are u talking about.. he has more talent than HHH for sure. he accually knows how to wrestle.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by spideycarnage
no talent? wat are u talking about.. he has more talent than HHH for sure. he accually knows how to wrestle.

No talent in that field. If you're going to reply, please read my post properly. In that field, which is in conjunction to the rapper gimmick. Have you heard him try to bust a rhyme on live TV? It's horrid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.