beast verse sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit11111111
this would be a good fight

i think anything between wolverine beast grizzley and sabertooth would be a pretty intense fight

capt it up
sabertooth at least 7/10 more likly higher

gambit11111111
really but why do you think that
i mean sabertooth owned wolverine in the movie but in the cartoon wolvie wins in the end some wierd way but sabertooth is probley more strong then beast but beast is faster and has acrobatic fighting skills which help but sabertooth has keen senses so i would say sabertooth 5/10 close fights

capt it up
Originally posted by gambit11111111
really but why do you think that
i mean sabertooth owned wolverine in the movie but in the cartoon wolvie wins in the end some wierd way but sabertooth is probley more strong then beast but beast is faster and has acrobatic fighting skills which help but sabertooth has keen senses so i would say sabertooth 5/10 close fights
this is a comic forum u do realize?

drwerwer
i dont know i mean sabertooth has the claws which could cause quick damage yet beast will probly be able to dodge some strikes and hit sabertooth around but sabertooths healing factor will help him alot and at som point sabertooth will probly end getting hit alot and knocked to the ground but heres the thing as beatst is coming down sabertooth will probly get a lucky strike hitting beast causing him to loose his balence leaving time for sabetooth to land the killing blows

GodofThunder
I got sabretooth even though i really like Beast he just isnt the cold blooded fighter as Sabretooth is

Darth Macabre
Sabretooth...Faster, stronger, healing, and a better fighter.

gambit11111111
but what if there fighting in the danger room

riceroost
Somebody must not like Hank.

badabing
Hank quotes poetry to Sabretooth which confuses him and makes him think of bunnies. bunny

Marvel Boy
sabretooth took down Wendigo. sabretooth could take beast any time of the day

bitca730
I'd give it to Sabretooth 6-7 out of 10 maybe...Beast is (a) a genius thats quick on his feet (b) has shown to touch into his ferocious animalistic side when needed (c) took on the entire sentient Danger Room single handidly, while holding Professor X...the major deciding factor in favor of Sabes is his hugely powerful healing factor...

riceroost
Originally posted by bitca730
I'd give it to Sabretooth 6-7 out of 10 maybe...Beast is (a) a genius thats quick on his feet (b) has shown to touch into his ferocious animalistic side when needed (c) took on the entire sentient Danger Room single handidly, while holding Professor X...the major deciding factor in favor of Sabes is his hugely powerful healing factor... Yeah Beast took out Danger when the whole team couldn't beat her. That was truly a fine example of PIS. And how does Beast beat Danger? He goes berserk..........Isn't there some guy named Wolverine on the team? Isn't that like his trademark or something? Most of Beast's genius isn't going to help him in an actual fight. Guys like Sabretooth are bright enough, but their true intelligence shines in a fight. Beast, not so much.

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Sabretooth...Faster, stronger, healing, and a better fighter.
i dont hink sabertoohs is stronger then beast

(i dont know if this means jack,but i used to collect those marvel cards and they had everyones attributes on the back.and i think the beast is stronger)

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jarshewa
i dont hink sabertoohs is stronger then beast

(i dont know if this means jack,but i used to collect those marvel cards and they had everyones attributes on the back.and i think the beast is stronger)

How old are they? Because he's had some upgrades.

outavodka
probley the ones from the 90s, i had those too. its true Beast was at least 2or3 ahead creed. but thats the old creed.

Jarshewa
yeah they were from the 90's-i havent gotten back into comics untill latley(im trying to catch up with the 'ultimate universe'),i'd like to know about these upgrades

Metalmanx
Beast has a slight advantage here. I say he wins 6/10.

nimrod009
Beast is faster, stronger, more agile, quicker reflexes. He is physically superior to Sabretooth, and of course vastly more intelligent.

Sabes fighting skills and healing factor, balance things up a bit though.

I give Beast only a slight majority 6/10, but it's very close.

wannabe
Originally posted by riceroost
Yeah Beast took out Danger when the whole team couldn't beat her. That was truly a fine example of PIS. And how does Beast beat Danger? He goes berserk..........Isn't there some guy named Wolverine on the team? Isn't that like his trademark or something?What do you think why Hank's codename is BEAST? Just for fun?
Going berserk is one of Wolverine's traits, right, but why do you think it's exclusive to him? Actually it's a rather common trait of ALL feral mutants, like Sabretooth, Wildchild, Wolfsbane, Feral, Thorrn AND Beast.Originally posted by riceroost Most of Beast's genius isn't going to help him in an actual fight. Guys like Sabretooth are bright enough, but their true intelligence shines in a fight. Beast, not so much.
Hank did beat Danger in using his intelligence (he was talking about not letting a computer outsmart him) AND his ferocity (he is a cat and he sees a bird), a very potent mixture it seems. Just because he is usually holding back due to his rather gentle nature and think-tank function in the team, it's not at all PIS when he excels in a h2h fight, using his powers as efficiently as possible, because it's necessary for survival. Remember, there was no other X-man able to fight Danger at the moment, so it all depended on Hank.

It's a good matchup.
Beast has the superior strength, agility and reflexes, Sabretooth has the superior healingfactor.
Beast 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.