--The Weirdest Phone Call Ever--

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
So I was playing WoW with one of my friends a while ago and the phone rings. I sprint to it and answer just in time.

"Hello?"
"Hi, sir. There's been a sewer blockage in your area, a major one, and we've been doing spot checks around your neighbourhood. Has there been any issues with your toilet in the last few hours?"

I rack my brains. "Ermm, no. I went to the bathroom an hour ago and didn't notice anything strange."

"Nothing at all, sir?"
"Nothing that I could tell."
"Okay, sir. May I ask what manner you were using it in?"
"Well, I took a piss, if that's what you mean.", sez I, confused.

The man at the other end goes: "All right. I'm asking this because sometimes the sewage can build up to the point until it gets so serious that your toilet explodes, and quite frankly that would not be a very pleasant experience, especially if you were using it at the time. And we really want to prevent this, but we can't send a truck to every house in the district."

I make a face and go, "I see."

"Now, would you happen to have a plastic bag anywhere in the house? Like, a grocery bag?"

I glance at the Sears bag in the corner. "Sure, why do you ask?"
"If you could cover your hand with it, please."

I do as he says and suddenly realise where this is going.
"Now, sir...we'll understand if you don't want to do this, but I need to ask you to stick your hand down the toilet."

I weigh the options: A quick, uncomfortable check vs. a toilet and its grisly contents exploding, possibly in my face....

"I'll do it." I say, grimacing. "How far down?"
"Just a bit, sir. Don't clog the toilet up with your hand."
I take a deep breath, stick my hand down into the black depths, and mouth silently: "F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck..."
"Okay, what now?"
"I'll ask you to flush the toilet now, sir."

I pause. "You want me to flush my hand down the toilet."

"It won't suck it down, sir. All I need you to do is flush it and give me a verdict on the suction."

I shake my head in dispair. "Okay. Are you sure you're not a prank caller?"
"Very sure, sir. If you want, I can give you the number."

*flushing*

"I don't feel anything. No suction at all."
"Did it empty and all?"
"Yeah, pretty normal as far as I can tell. Maybe I just pulled my hand out early."

The guy goes, "Hmmm...no suction and the bowl still empties."
"That's what it looks like, yeah."
"I see...would you happen to have a banana anywhere in the house?"

I rush back to the kitchen and check the fruit bowl, seeing the one last banana that I was planning to eat later.

"What do you want me to do with it?"
"We need you to peel it and flush it down the toilet, sir. Just to see if anything happens."

I sigh. "Okay, one turd-sized banana, ripe for the eating, ready to flush."

*peels, flushes*

"How did it go, sir, did anything come back up?"
"Not that I can see, no."
"Okay, sounds like you're one of the fortunate ones. You see, sir...some people in this neighbourhood flush very strange things down the toilet. Some old lady tried to flush her clock down the toilet...we've also found DVDs, pens, some of the stuff is just unbelievable."
"You don't say!"
"Have you flushed anything strange down your toilet lately, sir?"

"No, my family and I aren't that retarded."
"Good to know, sir."

And he leaves me his company's phone number just in case and hangs up, leaving me with a cold, soggy hand, which I spent five minutes washing.

What a crazy call.

Ladyluck
laughing What the hell

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
laughing laughing out loud laughing

thats funny.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
So I was playing WoW with one of my friends a while ago and the phone rings. I sprint to it and answer just in time.

"Hello?"
"Hi, sir. There's been a sewer blockage in your area, a major one, and we've been doing spot checks around your neighbourhood. Has there been any issues with your toilet in the last few hours?"

I rack my brains. "Ermm, no. I went to the bathroom an hour ago and didn't notice anything strange."

"Nothing at all, sir?"

The man at the other end goes: "All right. I'm asking this because sometimes the sewage can build up to the point until it gets so serious that your toilet explodes, and quite frankly that would not be a very pleasant experience, especially if you were using it at the time. And we really want to prevent this, but we can't send a truck to every house in the district."

"Now, would you happen to have a plastic bag anywhere in the house? Like, a grocery bag?"

"Now, sir...we'll understand if you don't want to do this, but I need to ask you to stick your hand down the toilet."

I weigh the options: A quick, uncomfortable check vs. a toilet and its grisly contents exploding, possibly in my face....

I take a deep breath, stick my hand down into the black depths, and mouth silently: "F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck..."
"Okay, what now?"

"It won't suck it down, sir. All I need you to do is flush it and give me a verdict on the suction."

*flushing*

"Did it empty and all?"
"Yeah, pretty normal as far as I can tell. Maybe I just pulled my hand out early."

I rush back to the kitchen and check the fruit bowl, seeing the one last banana that I was planning to eat later.

"We need you to peel it and flush it down the toilet, sir. Just to see if anything happens."

*peels, flushes*

"Okay, sounds like you're one of the fortunate ones. You see, sir...some people in this neighbourhood flush very strange things down the toilet. Some old lady tried to flush her clock down the toilet...we've also found DVDs, pens, some of the stuff is just unbelievable."
"You don't say!"

"Good to know, sir."

And he leaves me his company's phone number just in case and hangs up, leaving me with a cold, soggy hand, which I spent five minutes washing.

What a crazy call.

laughing

Sorry, that makes me laugh.

Alot.

laughing

I bet you're glad you didn't find some spuds?

LanceWindu
laughing

super pr*xy
laughing out loud

DarkC
I know. That was just....wow.

On the range of the "WTF" scale, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest, this would probably classify as a 9.

JacopeX
eh? so let me get this straight, the toilet company asked you to do all that? Whoa, people are so stupid to flush things down the toilet.

LiL nAstY GirL
Not gonna lie, thats pretty gross stick out tongue

MASTERdeBATER
That's a good prank call

DarkC
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Not gonna lie, thats pretty gross stick out tongue
More like unsettling.

I've been through worse.

super pr*xy
i especially love this part...

he should've added "besides your hand wrapped in a plastic bag and a banana..."

Ronny
laughing out loud You know what would be funny? if it blew up in your face...

Well I'd laugh then feel bad but then id still laugh...

super pr*xy
or just laugh...

DarkC
I found it amazing that the guy didn't do so much as crack a single giggle throughout this whole conversation.

Revernd Maynard
the part that kept me reading was you talking about WoW

Tired Hiker
Trippy story!

Lana
What the hell? laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
What the hell? laughing out loud
Ja, I know. messed

Koala MeatPie
That sounds oddly like a Very Good Prank Call.

And I would Know.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
That sounds oddly like a Very Good Prank Call.
Agreed,mustve thought it out before he called,thats pretty smart considering most don't think of a good prank before they dial. wink

But thats hysterical! laughing
I'm sorry to say this DarkC,but you got:
http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg

DarkC
Nah, he offered to send a truck before he asked me to do the stupid shit. But I thought: "May as well get this over with, I don't want strange men reaching down my toilet."

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing What the hell I know..oh man that's awesome laughing

H. S. 6
I found it amazing that the guy didn't do so much as crack a single giggle throughout this whole conversation.

I wish I was as good as that. disgust

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I wish I was as good as that. disgust
Too bad you aren't. hey

And he sounded pretty worried and flustered.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by super pr*xy
i especially love this part...

he should've added "besides your hand wrapped in a plastic bag and a banana..." OMG.. laughing

_Sanctuary_
laughing + What the f**k? = my reaction.

DarkC
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
laughing + What the f**k? = my reaction.
tongue12

Spawn_Master
Too bad you aren't. hey

And he sounded pretty worried and flustered. Worried and Flustered, eh?

Definitely a Prank call

Most likely worried his prank might not go so well

Flustered that he's doing one prank call that's really ridiculous

DarkC
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Worried and Flustered, eh?

Definitely a Prank call

Most likely worried his prank might not go so well

Flustered that he's doing one prank call that's really ridiculous
Nah, I heard his voice. He sounded embarrassed that he was putting me through this. stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
Nah, I heard his voice. He sounded embarrassed that he was putting me through this. stick out tongue Meh.. stick out tongue

Dawson
Nah, I heard his voice. He sounded embarrassed that he was putting me through this. stick out tongue

Are you sure you're just not trying to cover up the fact that there's a possibility that this guy and his friends are having one hell of a laugh at you right now, David?

DarkC
Originally posted by Dawson
Are you sure you're just not trying to cover up the fact that there's a possibility that this guy and his friends are having one hell of a laugh at you right now, David?
I don't mind, I thought it was sort of funny.

Dawson
Funny then or funny now?

DarkC
Both. thumb up

Dawson
Really? I'd be rather worried about flushing my hand down the toilet.

DarkC
Hahaha, I would have yanked it out at the first sign of extreme suction. stick out tongue

Dawson
Well, that's a...comforting thought, I suppose.

Bun Bun
LMFAO!!!!! oh man.. that one is goin in my pro lol lol lol

lil bitchiness

"Hello?"

"Nothing at all, sir?"

"Okay, what now?"

*flushing*

"Did it empty and all?"

*peels, flushes*

"You don't say!"

"Good to know, sir."

What a crazy call.

lol Fabulous!

DarkC
I know.

It was a very leaky bag.

Dawson
I'm sure it was. Sears' bags suck. I reccomened Target next time.

DarkC
That's nowhere near where I live. shock

Bun Bun
*points and laughs*

*then hugs* stick out tongue

Dawson
That's nowhere near where I live. shock

Aww. Well, that sucks even more. Target bags are the ones with the fewest holes in them. Erm...The bag that you get your newspaper in?

DarkC
Originally posted by Dawson
Aww. Well, that sucks even more. Target bags are the ones with the fewest holes in them. Erm...The bag that you get your newspaper in?
I don't have a newspaper subscription. messed
Originally posted by Bun Bun
*points and laughs*

*then hugs* stick out tongue
big grin

Dawson
How do you not get a newspaper?!? Absurd!

Oh well. -hugs-

DanZeke25

"Hello?"

"Nothing at all, sir?"

"Okay, what now?"

*flushing*

"Did it empty and all?"

*peels, flushes*

"You don't say!"

"Good to know, sir."

What a crazy call.

While reading, I went through these emotions in this order.

hystericaljawdropnaughtypukescaredshocksp_ikestarw
arstazpickledance

DarkC
Star Wars? laughing out loud

Bun Bun
That would be way to many emotions for my tiny mind to handle

DanZeke25
Star Wars? laughing out loud

Well, you see, while I was reading, Darth Vader popped out of the computer and challenged me too a duel. Needless to say, I whooped his ass. Then I turned into Taz and started dancing, then a pickle, for no reason whatsoever.

§P0oONY
If it's any conciliation, there are a greater concentration of bacteria on your finger nails than in the toilet bowl, unless of course you don't clean your toilet or have decided to just not flush it... ever.

H. S. 6

I'm going to assume somebody's laughing their ass off at you right now... or was. stick out tongue

What gave it away was the banana... I mean, c'mon... stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Got to be a prank call, toilets don't use any kind of suction, they work on water displacement.

H. S. 6

Dawson
-shrug- Spoony's right on both counts, I believe.

Bardock42
...some Dr. Something from the International Drainage Commission just called me and asked me which way the water on my toilet is going......weird.

PandoraMomo
I know.

It was a very leaky bag.
eeehhh.. bleh...
good thing there wasnt anything in the toilet other than toilet water.. I hope?

*cue for bad, corny joke*
Only one question for you...
Is your refrigerator running?

DarkC
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
eeehhh.. bleh...
good thing there wasnt anything in the toilet other than toilet water.. I hope?

*cue for bad, corny joke*
Only one question for you...
Is your refrigerator running?
Of course the hell not. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it, dear.

*notices sig*

I love you. eek!

PandoraMomo
Of course the hell not. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it, dear.

*notices sig*

I love you. eek!
glad u like it

DarkC
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
glad u like it
'Master' sounds a bit tacky. hmm

PandoraMomo
ok, so what would u rather be called?

Jabba the Hutt
What the f**k? That had to be a prank call. Think about it, would any water company ask you to flush your hand down the toilet? No, you could probably sue them.

Hey whatsup with everyone having the same sig and avitar?

lord xyz

"Hello?"

"Nothing at all, sir?"

"Okay, what now?"

*flushing*

"Did it empty and all?"

*peels, flushes*

"You don't say!"

"Good to know, sir."

What a crazy call. What the f**k? ermm, how can you talk to someone on the phone with you're hand down the toilet? Unless you're toilet's in the kitchen next to a banana, I don't believe you. wink Funny though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.