A way to deter suicide bombers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
I like the idea

The Omega
confused
So, the terrorist just make sure to blow themselves to dust...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by The Omega
confused
So, the terrorist just make sure to blow themselves to dust...

How can they be sure?

Capt_Fantastic
What I want to know is which Muslim died, got wrapped in pork, didn't get into heaven and came back to tell everyone this was a bad thing?

jaden101
i stopped reading at this sentence as it shows how idiotic and ignorant the writer is...it almost suggests that muslims dont eat pork as some new protest against the west...or that westerners eat pork deliberately to offend muslims

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I like the idea

So how do you wrap a terrorist in pork after he or she has just blew themselves to itty-bitty pieces?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
What I want to know is which Muslim died, got wrapped in pork, didn't get into heaven and came back to tell everyone this was a bad thing?

laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by meep-meep
So how do you wrap a terrorist in pork after he or she has just blew themselves to itty-bitty pieces?

In a sausage casing I think.

PVS
YEAH RACISM!!!! hey i have an idea!!! lets take these radical baptists who find joy in troops being killed, crucify them on top of the highest hill, and jam communion hosts dipped in shit down their throats!!! eek!

oh i know, NOW its tasteless religion bashing?

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
YEAH RACISM!!!! hey i have an idea!!! lets take these radical baptists who find joy in troops being killed, crucify them on top of the highest hill, and jam communion hosts dipped in shit down their throats!!! eek!

sounds like a good film idea for mel gibson

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

They'd probably like that...."That's just God's way of showing that I wasn't a good enough Christian" - "SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR SHIT CHIP"

meep-meep
In a sausage casing I think.

Sounds tasty.

Capt_Fantastic
You're shit chip?

That was great. I'll have to use that one....

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by PVS

Whatever works. It's time to stop being so FVcking politically correct while people are dying.

Bardock42
Whatever works. It's time to stop being so FVcking politically correct while people are dying.

I'm not dying.....well...not anymore than living is dying....

PVS

im happy you would accept it...?
but are you telling me that if, for the sake of argument they did that, christians would be comfortable and compliant? they wouldnt take it as christian persecution? no?

Capt_Fantastic
I think people will stop dying when we stop killing them.

The Omega
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm not dying.....well...not anymore than living is dying....

ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh... big grin

NineCoronas
Originally posted by PVS

Let me guess, religion of peace?

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Omega
ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh... big grin

That would be such a great piece of irony...I'd die laughing.....

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by PVS
im happy you would accept it...?
but are you telling me that if, for the sake of argument they did that, christians would be comfortable and compliant? they wouldnt take it as christian persecution? no?

Whatever. I think ALL religion is bull. Why religion is afforded the same legal protections as race, gender, age, etc. is beyond me. If this is indeed a deterrant to suicide bombers then I'm all for it.

Bardock42
Whatever. I think ALL religion is bull. Why religion is afforded the same legal protections as race, gender, age, etc. is beyond me. If this is indeed a deterrant to suicide bombers then I'm all for it.

Because...err...freedom is valued?

PVS
Because...err...freedom is valued?

apparently expendable because "people are dying"

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
apparently expendable because "people are dying"

What you mean people are dying? When did that start? I remember the time whne we all lived together and no one ever died....

Hmm..reminds me of a Bill Hicks joke....

Capt_Fantastic
What you mean people are dying? When did that start? I remember the time whne we all lived together and no one ever died....

Reminds me of Cocoon.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by PVS

I like that idea.

Darth_Erebus
I fail to see how wrapping a suicide bomber in pigskin, or sprinkling pig blood on their remains, interferes withh freedom. Maybe their freedom to kill us.

PVS
if you would support any religious persecution, i doubt you ever will succeed in seeing the point. im sure however that my point would strike a nerve with any devout christian, and really thats my target audience anyway.

WrathfulDwarf
I like the idea

Nah, why sacrifice a good pig to wrap an idiotic extremist? I'd much rather use the pig for links, chops, bacon, ham...etc...save the pigs just exterminate the terrorist.

botankus
What about dressing up as giant bologna sandwiches? That may deter someone from going into a public place on sheer self-consciousness alone.

botankus
EDIT - sorry

botankus
Sorry, this was what I was trying to do. This costume alone could save the world!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
if you would support any religious persecution, i doubt you ever will succeed in seeing the point. im sure however that my point would strike a nerve with any devout christian, and really thats my target audience anyway.

I don't quite follow your posts in this thread.

Particulary when you repretedly mention christians, which are, not the point or any important factor of the article.

Article is explicitly refering to Jews and Muslims...why are christians important?

Not to mention the fact that the guy who wrote the article is a Jew NOT a Christian.

Perhaps you recognise yourself in something thats been said in the article, just about Christianity, as opposed to Judaism or Islam.

PVS
jews? if i'm not mistaken (i could be) an orthodox jew would suffer the same fate as a muslem with regards to execution with use of pigs blood/meat/entrails etc...right? so no point in preaching to a jew who would bring this up...since if he failed to see the hypocrisy in his own statements...well what can i possibly say?

but again: target audience aka people reading/discussing this.
you know....forum...."i agree"...followed by my "i feel you should disagree because.......blah blah blah"....discussion....interaction...that sort of thing. unless you really feel i need to go on a personal inward journey of my own spirituality and prejudice? or perhaps you're just reading way too far past the stated obvious and my manner of sharing my own logic.

now as for the more contemporary jew i would have to do some research into their religious culture to find an equally offensive manner of putting the shoe on the other foot....any ideas?

jaden101
how about ass raping the Hanukkah armadillo

laughing

http://www.tvacres.com/images/armadillo_holiday.jpg

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
as i said: target audience a.k.a. people reading this thread.

Jews? if i'm not mistaken (i could be) an orthodox jew would suffer the same fate as a muslem with regards to execution with use of pigs blood/meat/entrails etc...right? so no point in preaching to a jew who would bring this up...since if he failed to see the hypocrisy in his own statements...well what can i possibly say?

now as for the more contemporary jew i would have to do some research into their religious culture to find an equally offensive manner of putting the shoe on the other foot....any ideas?

I had to go back adn re-read the quote you posted.

''im sure however that my point would strike a nerve with any devout Christian, and really thats my target audience anyway.''

There is nothing in that quote to suggest that your target audience are people reading this thread - because majority of us are not Christian, as a matter of fact.

Besides, your point is cool -you make a point about pork and Muslims and Jews and thats fine - i can see what you are saying.

However, you have still not explained to me why you brought Christians into this, when the article explicitly deals with Jews and Muslims.
That is the point which is unclear to me.

The guy writing the article is a Jewish man who is expressing an opinion aobut the way his people are seen and treated by Muslims. His people being Jews.

There is just no talk of Christians, apart from them being your target audience...which i still find hard to comprehend without coming to conclusion that your plain discrimination and hatred of christians cannot pass unmentioned even in a thread which does not discuss Christians or their belief.

PVS
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I had to go back adn re-read the quote you posted.

''im sure however that my point would strike a nerve with any devout Christian, and really thats my target audience anyway.''

There is nothing in that quote to suggest that your target audience are people reading this thread - because majority of us are not Christian, as a matter of fact.

do i have to be all inclusive? well shit lil b, thats quite a tall order. and how do i handle an agnostic or athiest?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS

No, because Judaism tends not to hold such ideas - particularly towards Christians or Muslims because, if you remember history, they all came after Judaism, and pretty much plagiarised their religion according to their like and gave it a different name.

PVS
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
No, because Judaism tends not to hold such ideas - particularly towards Christians or Muslims because, if you remember history, they all came after Judaism, and pretty much plagiarised their religion according to their like and gave it a different name.

yeah, i know that. but i've seen many contemporary jews eat pork, and not a peep in any of my catholicism classes about the evils of pig flesh.

lil b. we are splitting hairs over nothing and roaming around in ad hominem land.
you saw my point, admitted it was a good one, and maybe im just too damn lazy to repackage that point for every other religion and sect of said religions. maybe you can finish the job for me. stick out tongue

i picked christianity because its easiest, since i am a christian. agnostic i admit, but would still take great offense to the method i hypothetically brought up being practiced

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
do i have to be all inclusive? well shit lil b, thats quite a tall order. and how do i handle an agnostic or athiest?

Just answer my question please.
That could help, because instead of a long post refering to everything else I said, you can answer my question and I will be able to better understand what you meant.
I don't mean to argue, i mean to understand how your logic works, because if i don't i will continue to conclude things in the way they are written...perhaps wrongly.

''....why you brought Christians into this, when the article explicitly deals with Jews and Muslims?''

PVS
read my edit.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, i know that. but i've seen many contemporary jews eat pork, and not a peep in any of my catholicism classes about the evils of pig flesh.

lil b. we are splitting hairs over nothing and roaming around in ad hominem land.
you saw my point, admitted it was a good one, and maybe im just too damn lazy to repackage that point for every other religion and sect of said religions. maybe you can finish the job for me. stick out tongue

i picked christianity because its easiest, since i am a christian. agnostic i admit, but would still take great offense to the method i hypothetically brought up being practiced

Oh shut up, you love arguing with me stick out tongue

Yeah, so we are splitting hairs - anyway, I don't think this is even that important - forgiven, unread and moved on! yes

PVS
i'm just a puppet on a string to you, aren't i? crybaby

amity75
All religion is rubbish and how come there's never a lion around when I'm surrounded by born again Christians?

Capt_Fantastic
Is the batman in your sig black?

amity75
Is the batman in your sig black? That's a very good question and I wish I could give you a very good answer but I can't. He certainly looks black in my sig but the original render looked pretty white. I'll leave it to the public to decide.

Aziz!
I find it funny that all these pussies will bash every religion BUT islam.

Have some balls.

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
maybe they are like mice or rats, if we lay sticky paper around will they get caught and rip themselves to pieces? of course we would need bait like free airplane lessons or a manual labelled : this makes a big boom

PVS
Originally posted by Aziz!
I find it funny that all these pussies will bash every religion BUT islam.

Have some balls.

its funny how some tools like to equate criticising the conduct of followers of one religion to murdering thousands who are part of another. any warp in logic is acceptable, just as long as you get to hate other religions to the point of killing. of coarse if its the other way around its "evil".

El_NINO
The best way is to show your b@lls like in Braveheart... that usually works if not build your own bomb and blow their target up before they get to it.

Mindship
Get them involved with the never-ending "Scientific Theory of Intelligent Design" thread.

Aziz!
Tell me, why do people feel that they need to respect dead suicide BOMBERS beliefs?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Aziz!
Tell me, why do people feel that they need to respect dead suicide BOMBERS beliefs?

actually respecting their beliefs and providing those beliefs lip service are two different things. Do you honestly think that ANY christian fanatic respects the beliefs of any muslim? That's kind of a fundamental difference. For that matter, do you think any muslim fanatic respects the beliefs of any christian.

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
Originally posted by PVS
i'm just a puppet on a string to you, aren't i? crybaby

i wish i could be a puppet sad puppets are soo neato and can scare little children very easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.