Martian Manhunter vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion of Doom
I guess this is a perfect match, Martianman's telephatic powers is insane but Cable match power toe to toe with Silver Surfer and broke is board so who wins in a death match between this two? BLOOD LUST IS ON

Tassadar
MM, hes as good a psychic and a better h2h fighter

Marvel Boy
Cable 's a better psychic , stronger and better at h2h fighter then MM

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
That's all debatable.

Validus
Not the stronger part. That's certainly in MM's favor.

Still, I'd lean towards Cable.

DigiMark007
edited the thread title....it was harmless enough, but we don't need unnessary religious references unless it's called for.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus

Same here, now if it was fernus.. evil face

Adam Warlock
This was done before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t373823.html

This version of Cable is nearly as powerful as X-Man Nate Grey.

Cable takes it.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know, Manhunter has some crazy telepathic feats. Plus I doubt there's anything Cable can physically do to hurt MM.

Darth Kal-El
Cable held his own against SS for a while. And he managed to break his board too. I'm sure Cable can cause some casualties to MM. Hard to say.

Tassadar
I have the issues of Cable and Deadpool when he was God Cable, and I hate DC characters, but I cant see Cable winning this, MM is too fast and too versatile for Cable to beat him, even if he is the stronger psychic, how exactly would he hurt MM? He cant mindrape him, and cant beat him in h2h, and throwing things at him with telekinesis wouldnt reliably do damage.

Rewmac
MM wins this...He own Cable sadsadsad

juggernaut66666
not omega level cable

nathan summers
Cable would destroy Martian Manhunter with a single stray thought. The man was curing diseased, stopping wars, keeping telepathic contact with every being on the face of the planet while sitting in an interview with Irene Merryweather. He was breaking down and rebuilding entire fleets at the atomic level and performing feats of a cosmic nature. Manhunter has no chance.

King KAM
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
not omega level cable cable not omega level...... he could make vulcan his biotch if he wanted, when cable is running at 90% he is a force of nature

juggernaut66666
no he couldn't because vulcan would just not allow him to use his powers and thats all or just stops time and kills cable

King KAM
no he couldn't because vulcan would just not allow him to use his powers and thats all or just stops time and kills cable hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahaha
hhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
ahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaa
hahhahaahhahahahahahaha

nathan summers
Honestly, until Vulcan has been fleshed out more and has displayed more feats, we've got nothing to work with in terms of comparing them. Nathan was working on a global level with his powers. He sat in a room and " cured " various diseases without leaving it.

Mr. Valentine
you know nothing of vulcan juggs other than what you have been told... and dont lie to me and say you know everything about him because before you knew jack. you just say the same things over and over again stick out tongue someone had to say it

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
you know nothing of vulcan juggs other than what you have been told... and dont lie to me and say you know everything about him because before you knew jack. you just say the same things over and over again stick out tongue someone had to say it
ihave deadly genesis 1-5 and vulcan can take away cables powers like he did to cyclops and rachel summers(nearly omega level) he can also copy his powers like he did to darwin,sway,petra he also has telekinetic abilities and he is above omega level he fried emma frosts mind throught the cerbra

AJ4LIFE
mm takes it, u all forget wat and how many powers he has, he caan change into things go invisible be intaginle heat vision and more lets not forget that

juggernaut66666
what are you talking about?

ihave deadly genesis 1-5 and vulcan can take away cables powers like he did to cyclops and rachel summers(nearly omega level) he can also copy his powers like he did to darwin,sway,petra he also has telekinetic abilities and he is above omega level he fried emma frosts mind throught the cerbra

Mr. Valentine
Wow, gigantic collection there big grin

juggernaut66666
Wow, gigantic collection there big grin
you know why ? because vulcan appears only in these 5 comics son the 6th and last deadly genesis will come out

King KAM
you know why ? because vulcan appears only in these 5 comics son the 6th and last deadly genesis will come out has he stopped everyone on the planet dying from an illness from feeling any pain, while simealtaneously keeping everyone with AIDs on the planets white blood cell count up?

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
has he stopped everyone on the planet dying from an illness from feeling any pain, while simealtaneously keeping everyone with AIDs on the planets white blood cell count up? rather easily i might say....

juggernaut66666
has he stopped everyone on the planet dying from an illness from feeling any pain, while simealtaneously keeping everyone with AIDs on the planets white blood cell count up?
well he did something like that

Mr. Valentine
He has very little hard feats to compare, it doesnt matter why are we on about vulcan... Im not sure actually about MM vs Cable, I think Cable would win the majority but MM would take a few too

King KAM
well he did something like that and what was this?

juggernaut66666
that was sarcasm

King KAM
that was sarcasm ooohhhh, i thought it was idiocy....

Mr. Valentine
ooohhhh, i thought it was idiocy....

They go hand in hand wink

nathan summers
On point. J'onn simply isn't on the same level as Cable when he's peaking 90% power.

Swanky-Tuna
Is controlling things on the atomic level really that great against someone who seems to have complete control over their structure?

superman41082
Originally posted by Validus

I think Manhunter takes him down. The thing that Cable has to his advantage is simply being a fighter. MM, despite being good at it, is not a fighter. He is a peaceful guy, like all martians's, but he is so wise and talented and strong, he'd get Cable. I take Manhunter strictly because of his phasing ability...........

the Darkone
Originally posted by superman41082
I think Manhunter takes him down. The thing that Cable has to his advantage is simply being a fighter. MM, despite being good at it, is not a fighter. He is a peaceful guy, like all martians's, but he is so wise and talented and strong, he'd get Cable. I take Manhunter strictly because of his phasing ability...........

Cable has 3000 years of fighting experience from the future, Cable mental powers are greater than MM, Cable will since him coming a mile away. It's hard to beat somebody who has telekinesis, telepathy,mental bolts, force shields etc, to much for MM. Cable wins 7/10

superman41082
Originally posted by the Darkone
Cable has 3000 years of fighting experience from the future, Cable mental powers are greater than MM, Cable will since him coming a mile away. It's hard to beat somebody who has telekinesis, telepathy,mental bolts, force shields etc, to much for MM. Cable wins 7/10

I understand what you're saying, and you're correct. I just think that The Manhunter from Mars' strength and phasing ability will be too much for Cable most times. I'd give Manhunter 6.5/10. If we're going on paper, Manhunter takes 10/10, but we're not. If Cable is a stronger telepath, it's not exponentially greater. John is a power telepath himself, and maybe Cable can't even get into Manhunter's mind because he's not human. There's too much speculation on Cable's part. I think Manhunter probably takes it...... He's nearly invulnerable......

nathan summers
I still doubt J'onn could handle Cable. The combined forces of the X-Men, Rachel Grey and Emma Frost included couldn't hope to even touch him. And they're certainly on par with MM.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by the Darkone
Manhunter has a lot of that stuff going for him too. He's like a mix between Xavier, Superman, and Plasticman. And then add someone who has a super scream and invisibility/intangibility.

Adam Warlock
Physically MM should win. But if this turns into a psionic battle of telepathy/telekinesis, Cable will stop MM. Telekinetically tear MM to shreds.

Grimm22

Stronger? No

Better h2h? Maybe

Better Psychic? Debatable

But, the real killing factor for J'ohn: Intangibility.

Grimm22
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
mm takes it, u all forget wat and how many powers he has, he caan change into things go invisible be intaginle heat vision and more lets not forget that

You know what dosent make sense?

He has Heat Vision yet his weakness is fire.

Thats messed up

nathan summers
And a weakness for Oreo's.

Superherovandal
or Choco's as they are known by DC.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Grimm22
You know what dosent make sense?

He has Heat Vision yet his weakness is fire.

Thats messed up
At face value, yeah, that's kind of funny. But it was the fire itself that was his psychological weakness, not the heat from it, and it's not his weakness anymore.

Priest
bump

The-Judge
martian manhunter is simply to weird to lose to cable, and he nearly stlemated supermanmessed

Priest
Originally posted by The-Judge
martian manhunter is simply to weird to lose to cable, and he nearly stlemated supermanmessed
and cable put up a decent fight with surfer

harri
cable

ctu_stylez
uber cable

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Telekinetically tear MM to shreds.

How would TK work on someone who is intangible? It wouldn't, at all. Teleptathy would still work, but telekinesis would'nt.

J'onn for the win.

smokin'

Dark Knight 77

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah Sure)

Dark Knight 77
MM takes it

Superherovandal
MM takes it. He goes intangible and invisible and telepathically blocks his mind from Nathan then he partially solidifies and completely screws up with Cable's neural functions. Mind powers only work well when the mind works well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.