Batman 1 Million Runs the Guantlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Batman 1 Million gets one day of prep for this guantlet. After every fight, he gets restored back to full health and also gets back his normal gadgetry.

The Guantlet:
Daredevil
Captain America
Wolverine
Spider-man
The Thing
Hulk
Ironman
Superboy

Where does he stop?

TheKahn
He clears the gauntlet with relative easy, imo.

badabing
He stops at Wolverine.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
He stops at Wolverine.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

Tallis
Originally posted by TheKahn

cosign

badabing
He clears the gauntlet 8/10 times. I had to post that. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn

He could very well clear this thread. Even though he has uber technology and an unbelievable IQ and astounding fighting skills, how could beating Superboy be easy?

Darth Kal-El
Batman 1Million clears it.

batman2505
who the heck is batman 1 million

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
He could very well clear this thread. Even though he has uber technology and an unbelievable IQ and astounding fighting skills, how could beating Superboy be easy?

Good question. While there really are not a great deal of feats for Batman 1,00,000, given his powerset I think he could win. First there is the issue of Kryptonite/red sunlight radiation either of which I don't imagine would be too difficult for Bats to reproduce. Also he seems to have access to Boom Tube tech in his costume so BFR is a possibility. Also since he can fly by manipulating gravitational fields he might be able to amplify this capability for use as an offensive weapon. In addition, there is the fact that he can create holographic duplicates of himself each of which are capable of independent thought giving him a numbers advantage. Lastly there is the whole "soul stealing" ability since we now know thanks to Superman that Connor does indeed have a soul. Although I'm not sure on the specifics of that attack.

In other words, given his intelligence and technology advantage I can see Batman 1,000,000 confusing Connor long enough to take him out.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by badabing
He stops at Wolverine.

No he doesn't. Batman 1 Million can take the souls of each and every one of these people on the gauntlet.

TheKahn
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
No he doesn't. Batman 1 Million can take the souls of each and every one of these people on the gauntlet.

Wolverine has no soul

TheKahn
Originally posted by batman2505

There is a bio of him on this site

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

batdude123
Originally posted by batman2505

Batman 1 Million is Batman in the 853rd century. He has EXTREMELY advanced technology that would make Ironman cry. His IQ is 1045 and he's got fighting skills on par with Karate Kid. Some of the technology he carries includes datarangs which when thrown at an oponent, messes up their DNA structure and can also be used as a tracking device. He posses everything else that regular Batman carries around except it's modified to the 853rd century. He also posses a soul stealing device that can actually steal other people's souls. He alone is powerful enough to rule over an entire planet by himself. He can create duplicates of himself that are capable of independent thought. Not only that, but he also contains technology that can mess with the area's gravitational forces and can do whatever he wants to with it. He can also fly at high speeds. And the more I ramble on about what he can do, the more I realize how unfair I made this guantlet! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.